Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-03-2010, 09:08 PM   #51
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Everything always turns into a picture thread here...

Not complaining.

Last edited by Paquito; 09-28-2011 at 02:16 PM.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 12:15 AM   #52
GbWestsider

GbWestsider has said some nice things

Boxer briefs and boxers
GbWestsider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 06:40 PM   #53
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Boxers on a guy
Girl shorts or lace usually on myself :P
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 07:54 PM   #54
ManBeef

ManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default From the loins

I love boxers. So easy to use the potty in
Old 10-12-2010, 07:57 PM   #55
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManBeef View Post
I love boxers. So easy to use the potty in
That is definitely my number one criteria when buying boxers.

I ask myself the following questions every single time I make an underwear purchase:

1) How do these undergarments affect my Pants-to-Pissing speed?

2) In an emergency, how quickly can these undergarments be removed whilst sitting?

3) If required, would these undergarments facilitate the fart muffling process?
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 07:59 PM   #56
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
That is definitely my number one criteria when buying boxers.

I ask myself the following questions every single time I make an underwear purchase:

1) How do these undergarments affect my Pants-to-Pissing speed?

2) In an emergency, how quickly can these undergarments be removed whilst sitting?

3) If required, would these undergarments facilitate the fart muffling process?
Man, and I thought I was being difficult if I wondered if someone would want to see me in said underwear.
Old 10-12-2010, 10:12 PM   #57
ManBeef

ManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Also...

I think about the bending to tearing ratio?
Is the pattern going to be pleasing to the eye?
Do they make my wang look yummy?
Old 10-13-2010, 06:34 AM   #58
Dutchgut

Dutchgut has said some nice things
Default Envious

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
Underwear Attack!!!!!
Big Chaz,
you cut quite a figure in those boxers! I wish that I were equally impressive.
Dutchgut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 06:45 AM   #59
Dutchgut

Dutchgut has said some nice things
Default Hanes

Perhaps some visitors to this site use this brand of briefs.
I hope that this link works.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kwPxQbOoMg
Dutchgut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 09:22 AM   #60
ManBeef

Default UnderWhere

Tighty Whities are no bueno because they end in my booty... That is never a good situation.