Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 04-11-2011, 05:35 PM   #26
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Mine's simple.

Love.
Old 04-11-2011, 07:21 PM   #27
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

To always treat others the way I like to be treated.

This may sound morbid, but when I consider the way people are in the world or the decisions I make in life, I imagine my last thoughts before I die. And when it all boils down, the things we will focus on just before we go are the things we hold dear to our hearts. Not that our neighbours had more, not that my ass was fat, not that I didn't live in a mansion...but that I lived life fully, loved completely and was a good human being.

Don't sweat the small stuff.
Old 04-11-2011, 07:28 PM   #28
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
Mine's simple.

Love.
All you need is love....all you need is love, love....love is all you need

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 10:59 PM   #29
luvbigfellas
Has lips like morphine

luvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this board

Love others as you'd like to be loved.

As long as you're not hurting yourself or anyone else, who gives a flying f#$% what you do. And if they do, f#$% 'em.

Smile and do nice things for people, even if they are strangers. It might just make their day, or their life.

A dream is a wish your heart makes, except sometimes you're not asleep.
Old 04-13-2011, 01:24 PM   #30
johniav

johniav can now change their title
Default My approach

As long as no animanls or humans are harmed in the making of life,do what you will intil you are fine.
(AND I'M FINE LET ME TELL YA)
johniav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 01:36 PM   #31
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedumb View Post
be humble, yet proud.

be reckless, yet cautious.

and always be thankful for the little things.

That's good stuff up there.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 01:39 PM   #32
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Believe in yourself.

Call your friends and family more often.

Be present.

Always give people personal respect until they give you a reason to take it away.

Work smart, not hard.

Music CAN save your soul.

Laugh a lot.

Love a lot.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 04:56 PM   #33
Bearsy
Genuinely Disingenuous

Bearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging in

1. Eat twat
2. Smoke pot
3. Smile a lot

Addendums:
1. Twat is an ugly word but it rhymes.
2. In moderation
3. Seriously, just smile a lot more than you already do.
Old 04-13-2011, 10:44 PM   #34
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Mine's pretty existential I suppose.

- Existence comes before essence. So basically, we're totally responsible for creating our identity and the meaning of our lives.

-Never accept anything just because someone told you it was right. Think about it yourself, and come up with your own answer. But don't get the idea that you've discovered some ultimate truth and try to shove it on other people.

-As a continuation of the last point, your life is your life. Someone else's life is someone else's life. Do you really think what works for you is going to be what works for everyone else?

-Moral relativism isn't an excuse to do whatever the hell you want. And people who are aren't lazy. I just happen to think morality is evolutionary and subjective. It doesn't mean I'm going to kill someone.

-Be nice to people in customer service jobs. Really...I'm sure they get enough shit. A smile and friendly attitude never hurts. BUT, it doesn't mean I want to date you...Are people so unfriendly these days that being nice automatically means I want to date you? Cause I don't.

-Don't sacrifice who you are or want to be. So what if it's different? You may not fit in, but take a look at society. Do you WANT to fit in?
Old 04-13-2011, 11:00 PM   #35
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsy View Post
1. Eat twat
2. Smoke pot
3. Smile a lot
HA. I love this.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 02:47 AM   #36
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

In the scheme of things, what you do doesn't really matter. So live for what makes you happy, try to better yourself, and ignore the opinions of people who aren't worth your time.
Old 04-14-2011, 06:22 AM   #37
JulieD

JulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goreki View Post
In the scheme of things, what you do doesn't really matter. So live for what makes you happy, try to better yourself, and ignore the opinions of people who aren't worth your time.
Its funny, I read this and took it more as what you do is the only thing that matters...

Also, you know the idea that if you view the glass as half full you're an optimistic-ish person, and half empty you're a pessimistic-ish person? I say bullshit to both... Your glass is either full or empty, and stop half assing everything. All or nothing imo...poo or get off the pot, otherwise you're just full of hot stinkers, you know?
Old 04-14-2011, 02:58 PM   #38
Buffetbelly
Nosh, destroyer of snacks

Buffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 club

I learned my philosophy from a shoe saleswoman:

"Big men need a rigid sole."
Buffetbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 05:56 PM   #39
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieD View Post
Its funny, I read this and took it more as what you do is the only thing that matters...

Also, you know the idea that if you view the glass as half full you're an optimistic-ish person, and half empty you're a pessimistic-ish person? I say bullshit to both... Your glass is either full or empty, and stop half assing everything. All or nothing imo...poo or get off the pot, otherwise you're just full of hot stinkers, you know?
I more meant it as not worrying about what other people think. Who cares if you whistle dixie in the supermarket, or wear tshirts with cartoom characters on them when you're ninety, you know?
Old 04-16-2011, 07:44 PM   #40
GentleSavage
I don't bite too much...

GentleSavage has super-sized repGentleSavage has super-sized repGentleSavage has super-sized repGentleSavage has super-sized rep

Make an impression on someone. Hopefully good. Because the day will come where you longer exist, but those memories will allow you to be immortal.

Find out who you are, and stick with it. You can change, but make sure you are changing for the right reasons. Always hold on to "you".

And most importantly, just try. Nothing was ever succeeded by someone sitting in front of his computer whining about the world. To do something you first have to attempt it. Otherwise you are doomed to fail.

And because Epicurus is the man, I'll end with this.

Don't fear god,
Don't worry about death;
What is good is easy to get, and
What is terrible is easy to endure.
GentleSavage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 10:10 PM   #41
Bearsy
Genuinely Disingenuous

Bearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
HA. I love this.
Thank you, thank you
They're my three favorite things!
Old 04-17-2011, 12:23 AM   #42
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Learn from the past, enjoy the moment, and prepare for the future.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 02:35 AM   #43
Creepy
Beer Snob

Creepy can now change their title
Talking A picture is worth a thousand words

Old 04-21-2011, 12:35 AM   #44
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

Maa'Lesh

Oh, ten characters and I was one short.
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 07:40 AM   #45
FemFAtail

FemFAtail can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffetbelly View Post
I learned my philosophy from a shoe saleswoman:

"Big men need a rigid sole."

That's really profound. If by rigid sole/soul you mean confidence then one should exude that. All negativity bounces off a confident soul. But a soul that is truly rigid and won't bend is destined to break. Other than that, all outer edges should be quite soft and squishy save one which should always be rigid at the appropriate time and place
Old 04-24-2011, 07:48 AM   #46
ITheFire

ITheFire does more than just post hot picsITheFire does more than just post hot picsITheFire does more than just post hot pics

If you're insulted, ignore it. If you can't ignore it, top it. If you can't top it, laugh at it. If you can't laugh at it, you probably deserved it.*