Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 06-02-2011, 08:36 AM   #51
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Leftover blaa, water gravy, and fried potatoes.
One of my favorite breakfasts from my childhood.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:45 AM   #52
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PamelaLois View Post
Went to dinner at mom's. She made a rack of lamb, corn on the cob, caesar salad and baked potato. Yummy. Lamb is my very favorite meat
Was there Mint Jelly?

I had bacon & Eggs
Old 06-02-2011, 11:37 PM   #53
bbwlibrarian
possibly revolutionary

bbwlibrarian has super-sized repbbwlibrarian has super-sized repbbwlibrarian has super-sized repbbwlibrarian has super-sized rep

Roasted almonds.
bbwlibrarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 09:12 AM   #54
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Penne pasta with marinara sauce and meatballs.