Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 10-11-2017, 06:25 PM   #1
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Celebrity/Fictional Character (F)FAs???

Can anyone think of any famous fat-lovers, either fictional or real? I can't think of any off the top of my head, but I do recall a few instances of male FAs, or at least what sounded probable to be. Can't think of any well known FFA though.
Old Today, 04:34 PM   #2
TwoSwords

TwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeezablysoft View Post
Can anyone think of any famous fat-lovers, either fictional or real? I can't think of any off the top of my head, but I do recall a few instances of male FAs, or at least what sounded probable to be. Can't think of any well known FFA though.
While it's never outright stated, there's some evidence that Dr. Scratchandsniff of Animaniacs is one. Every time he's shown trying to impress a woman, she's always at least somewhat heavy.
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:12 PM   #3
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging in

I just thought of Roses husband from the Rose is Rose comic strip.
Old Today, 06:53 PM   #4
TwoSwords

TwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeezablysoft View Post
I just thought of Roses husband from the Rose is Rose comic strip.
Another good example. Also, I can't believe this slipped my mind, but Tagami Yukiya of the manga series Pochamani may be the most overt and direct FA I've ever seen in all of fiction. No ambiguity with this one. He likes what he likes, and he'll say so to a whole room full of strangers. A high tolerance for arm-squeezing is needed to get along with him (like mine.)
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:29 PM   #5
FreeThinker

FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.

How about Reddington's lawyer on Blacklist?

(I can recall neither his name nor that of his wife.)
FreeThinker is offline   Reply With Quote