Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 11-11-2006, 09:47 AM   #51
MLadyJ

MLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot pics

Ditto on the carmelized onions...yummm..you could never have French onion Soup without them..

As for Turkey Day ughs..it has to be sweet potato or yam anything and that disgusting green bean stuff also.

I really hate that jellied cranberry stuff too...every year I take a very small taste and can't imagine how anyone could eat it...but after reading the fresh cranberry relish recipe I think I might try that...Thanks for the suggestion.
MLadyJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 10:56 PM   #52
SummerG
summer.bigcuties.com

SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

seems lots of people hate the jellied cranberry sauce that comes from a can, but i love it! i hate the real stuff with chunks of cranberries in it, gives me the skeeves.... i also dislike yams, squash (of any variety), stuffed dates, stuffed celery & green olives.

Spoil Me! http://amzn.com/w/2KHXXPNUCN9EC
SummerG is offline   Reply With Quote