Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 01-17-2006, 07:21 PM   #1
Andromeda

Andromeda has said some nice things
Default Just saying "hi."

The title says it all.

I've been lurking around these forums for a year or two, sponging off your lovely pics and conversations, but I think it is time to come out of hiding

I am a petite woman who has always loved bigger men, and I look forward to meeting some new people and posting on this site.
Andromeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 07:33 PM   #2
Jackoblangada

Jackoblangada can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJackoblangada can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hellooooooo! Welcome!!
Take your coat off, stay a while, mingle!
There are chips and dips on the table and lot's of lovely treats!
Now go have fun, chat, laugh and get know everyone!
Let's have a good time and party as of the surgeon general said butter cures cancer!!
Jackoblangada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 06:14 AM   #3
Garfield

Garfield has said some nice things

Hello and welcome, nice to meet You here.
Garfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 03:29 PM   #4
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome! I think you are the first FFA to announce herself on these boards who is from Ontario, so personally I say doubly-welcome :-) (not that I'm looking to meet FFA, just that it is nice to know they might be out there, somewhere, as you walk down the street!)

-Ed
Tad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 04:51 PM   #5
Andromeda

Thanks for the warm welcome, you guys.

So Ed, you're also from that big, non-specific "Ontario," huh? I'm sure that when you walk down the street, hidden FFAs check you out with their peripheral vision.

That sounded creepier than I intended, haha.
Old 01-18-2006, 05:21 PM   #6
EvilBob
Embattled Illusion

EvilBob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesEvilBob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Welcome!

Climb on in, Andromeda... the water's fine!

==========================
EvilBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 06:39 PM   #7
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Welcome! It's great to have another lady on the boards. Thanks for stepping up and showing these guys they are loved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andromeda
hidden FFAs check you out with their peripheral vision.
Just so you guys all know, I stare with a grin more than hide
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 09:58 PM   #8
Karebehr

Karebehr can now change their title

Hi Andromeda, and welcome!
I also am from Ontario, and think it's awesome you decided to join in. I hope to see more from you in the future.

Take care....
Karebehr
Karebehr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 10:17 PM   #9
LarryTheShiveringChipmunk

LarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticed

welcome andromeda!
Old 01-20-2006, 10:53 AM   #10
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
So Ed, you're also from that big, non-specific "Ontario," huh? I'm sure that when you walk down the street, hidden FFAs check you out with their peripheral vision.
Yep, used to be in Ottawa, been down in the K-W area for the past several months. I just say Ontario in my profile not so much for security reasons as simply that I don't expect most readers to know where most places in Ontario are

I doubt I get scoped out much--as an overweight, balding, late-30s office worker, I'm part of a pretty large and generally pretty invisible group. I just happen to enjoy the "overweight" part more than most of my peers do--or at least more than they admit that they do. But it is nice to dream otherwise!

Regards;

-Ed
Tad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 04:41 PM   #11
Andromeda

Hey, thanks again to everyone who replied!

Missaf: I love when love is deserved. Oh, and I've been caught staring before. Ha! So now I try to be sneaky.

edx: That's a coincidence. I'm in Kingston for one more semester before I graduate. Small world.
Old 01-20-2006, 04:52 PM   #12
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Missaf: I love when love is deserved. Oh, and I've been caught staring before. Ha! So now I try to be sneaky.

I've been caught staring, too, but I'd rather let them know they're beautiful the way they are, even if I get a "WTF is she doing?!" reaction
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 03:35 PM   #13
Big-Phil

Big-Phil has said some nice things

Hello :o) welcome to the group!
Old 02-19-2006, 07:00 PM   #14
Chuckd83

Chuckd83 has said some nice things
Default hi

hi I am also new to this and looking forward to meeting new people i'm a 22 yeer old male 5'11 275
Chuckd83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 10:20 PM   #15
FreneticFangs

FreneticFangs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFreneticFangs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Welcome to the boards

~Cristi
FreneticFangs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 01:05 AM   #16
Jonesy2772

Jonesy2772 has said some nice things

Hi there nice to meet you. Maybe we'll get a chance to chat sometime . Untill then make yourself at home this is a great place.
Old 02-20-2006, 03:03 PM   #17
Atilla

Atilla has said some nice things

Quote:
The title says it all.

I've been lurking around these forums for a year or two, sponging off your lovely pics and conversations, but I think it is time to come out of hiding

I am a petite woman who has always loved bigger men, and I look forward to meeting some new people and posting on this site.

well shit, if you're tired of lurking and want to meet some new people send me an email. pirateauto@gmail.com
Atilla is offline   Reply With Quote