Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 12-03-2007, 08:35 PM   #1
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Vincent D'onofrio

Over the last few years, Vincent D'onofrio has put on a bit of weight and, boy, he has just never looked better. I was noticing last night during some previews for the upcoming CI and I was completely in awe of his yumminess.
Old 12-03-2007, 09:09 PM   #2
PamelaLois
ILL-INI

PamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
Over the last few years, Vincent D'onofrio has put on a bit of weight and, boy, he has just never looked better. I was noticing last night during some previews for the upcoming CI and I was completely in awe of his yumminess.
I must agree wholeheartedly, he's never looked better.
Old 12-03-2007, 09:35 PM   #3
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Within the last couple of months he has rose to the number 2 position on my list of sexy men on tv. If kevin james doesn't do something soon, I will make him number one. HE IS SUCH A HOTTIE!

toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 09:42 PM   #4
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You know, I rarely post in this forum - but I saw this thread. I LOVE Vince. He and I are soulmates, he just doesn't know it yet.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 09:57 PM   #5
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oh yeah, he's always been great. I've been a fan of his for a long time, but I has to say the added weight suits him soooo well. It has me googly-eyed over him.
Old 12-03-2007, 10:58 PM   #6
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

i. love. him. so. goddamn. much.

the. end.
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 11:45 PM   #7
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default um

I claimed him looooong ago, lol, sorry, he is in the hot guy thread and um, all mine.....lol

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia :)
SocialbFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 12:01 PM   #8
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Damn. He got beefy since Steal This Movie!
But I was just watching that for Donal Logue.
Old 12-04-2007, 05:58 PM   #9
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by missaf View Post
I think he's hot and sexy but...

Men in Black.

EWWWWWW!
Yeah, he was kinda gross in MIB but it was all in character. He was still kinda hot.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 06:36 PM   #10
chapelhillmensch
Bitchin' Camaro

chapelhillmensch is a member of the 500 clubchapelhillmensch is a member of the 500 clubchapelhillmensch is a member of the 500 clubchapelhillmensch is a member of the 500 clubchapelhillmensch is a member of the 500 clubchapelhillmensch is a member of the 500 club
Default Hollywood Record

He holds the record for gaining the most Weight ever for a movie role 90 pounds (his first movie) in Stanley Kubrick's Full Metal Jacket. He played a very confused young man named nicknamed Pvt. Pyle.

He say's He lived with his Grandma for 3 months and ate nothing but pasta.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman-"Private Pyle, you are definitely born again hard. Hell, I may even allow you to serve as a rifleman in my beloved Corps"

Last edited by chapelhillmensch; 03-12-2008 at 04:06 PM.
chapelhillmensch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 05:58 AM   #11
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chapelhillmensch View Post
He holds the record for gaining the most Weight ever for a movie role 90 pounds (his first movie) in Stanley Kubrick's Full Metal Jacket. He played a very confused young man named nicknamed Pvt. Pyle.

He say's He lived with his Grandma for 3 months and ate nothing but pasta.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman-"Private Pyle, you are definitely born again hard. Hell, I may even allow you to serve as a rifleman in my beloved Corps"
fap fap fap

Must rent this movie.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 06:45 AM   #12
chapelhillmensch
Bitchin' Camaro

chapelhillmensch is a member of the 500 clubchapelhillmensch is a member of the 500 clubchapelhillmensch is a member of the 500 clubchapelhillmensch is a member of the 500 clubchapelhillmensch is a member of the 500 clubchapelhillmensch is a member of the 500 club

Even has a scene where he is forced to eat a Doughnut in his tight tidy whiteys

But for warned it is quite a sad movie.
Old 12-05-2007, 07:47 AM   #13
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

He's handsome, charismatic, AND he supports animal rescue.... That makes him a triple-double delight in my book. So good in Full Metal Jacket, too.
Old 12-05-2007, 01:27 PM   #14
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Full Metal Jacket was too intense for me--and I've only seen one part of the movie (it featured him and you can probably guess the scene).

But I *adored* him in MIB--granted I have no particular affinity for 'bugs' or anything, but he was so good in the part (as he is in everything).

I fell for him in CI, but hit the point of no return on my affection for him in Thumbsucker. He's very talented.

Every time I see the promo for upcoming CI (the one where he's undercover in the mental hospital), I see how chubby his cheeks are now and I go all melty.
Old 12-05-2007, 02:05 PM   #15
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default um

he was in that movie with Jennifer Lopez too, what the heck was that movie...god, he was hot in that...but no less hot than he is today

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia :)
SocialbFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 03:42 PM   #16
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have to agree with everyone here I call him Edgar still because he did such a good job as the bug in MIB.
I really hurt for him in Full Metal Jacket. My husband laughs through that part of the movie because he said basic training was a lot like that.

I think he's a great, underappreciated actor though And the weight does look good
Old 12-05-2007, 03:47 PM   #17
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

i don't find the man good looking, but i do like his body of work, he is an amazing actor
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 09:23 PM   #18
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The movie with Jennifer Lopez-"The Cell."

I have to say, he never did a thing for me before-not that he's unattractive, but he never fit my 'type,' and I don't watch L & O: CI very often.

But I just watched him in the new CI epsiode, and damn, he is filling out wonderfully. He's almost fat enough to be my 'type.' And he kept getting called 'big man' and 'big guy' in the episode, and there was lots of nice shots of his very full face and his noticable belly, and as you can guess by now, I REALLY enjoyed watching this epsiode of CI.

Now, when is it on again, lol.
butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 11:32 PM   #19
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
The movie with Jennifer Lopez-"The Cell."

I have to say, he never did a thing for me before-not that he's unattractive, but he never fit my 'type,' and I don't watch L & O: CI very often.

But I just watched him in the new CI epsiode, and damn, he is filling out wonderfully. He's almost fat enough to be my 'type.' And he kept getting called 'big man' and 'big guy' in the episode, and there was lots of nice shots of his very full face and his noticable belly, and as you can guess by now, I REALLY enjoyed watching this epsiode of CI.

Now, when is it on again, lol.
Right now . They play them again at 1 am. I'm watching it again!

There is one scene in the squad room where he turns and his jacket billows out a bit and you can see his belly...

nurr!! sexy.
Old 12-07-2007, 05:12 PM   #20
Deanna
Huzzah

Deanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going on

He is delicious. There is something dangerous and rugged about him.

And he plays a detective.

<Sigh>
Deanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 08:40 AM   #21
chica

chica has said some nice things

Oh man...I used to have such a crush on that dude...until he got too skinny for my taste
chica is offline   Reply With Quote