Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

View Poll Results: What kind of messages should be allowed?
Positive only! Smiles all around. 33 40.74%
Positive AND negative! More fun, after all. 43 53.09%
Negative only! I realize this isn't actually an option, but I'm a jerk. 5 6.17%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-24-2014, 01:54 PM   #1
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!
Red face Secret Message Service!

Considering the 10 things thread, everyone seems to enjoy writing messages for unnamed parties. But what about the other way around? I’ve seen plenty of colleges start pages that allow people to leave anonymous compliments for people - so why not give it a try here?

Obviously, the process can’t quite be as straightforward. But here’s how it (maybe, hopefully…) works:

1. Updated Link (Jun 11)

2. Write your message - including the username of the person you are writing to.

3. Once a few new messages are submitted, I’ll post a group of them on the thread.

4. Enjoy any messages that might get posted about your wonderful self! Feel free to reply within the thread!

A few additional notes and matters of contention:

I made it so everyone can take the survey as frequently as they wish. IP addresses are turned off, so there’s seriously no identifying information.

The primary question is: What kind of comments are permitted? Obviously if a message is too offensive/inappropriate, it’ll get filtered out no matter what. But otherwise, I wasn’t sure where to draw the line.

Last edited by Tad; 06-11-2014 at 09:15 AM.
Amaranthine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 01:56 PM   #2
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

k .
Old 02-24-2014, 02:16 PM   #3
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Sounds fun!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 02:46 PM   #4
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I like the idea!
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 04:16 PM   #5
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Oooo interestin'
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 09:59 PM   #6
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Ah...I dunno....

It sounds kind of dirty...
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 10:18 PM   #7
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Alrighty - we have our first 6 messages! I'll always post them in (mostly) alphabetical order - mostly because I figure I might mess up at some point, and I don't need to be criticized for it

Amaranthine, You are gorgeous, intellectual, hilarious, and you like Tacos. You're alright in my book. We should have sex and get married at some point in time.

Cobra Verde, you are way too bangable to waste all your time being a jerk. Post some more pictures already.

Esther: You were always so sweet, and I enjoyed talking with you. I always wished we could get to know each other better. I hope you are happy, and get everything you want out of life.

Gingembre: You are so cute I can barely stands it!

JenFromOC: You were a big part of my life, but nothing ever came of it. I do miss hearing from you.

SurlySomething: You're one of the few who is willing to speak your mind, and to speak sense even when it isn't what others want to hear. Just know you're valued by MANY people here, not just me.

Last edited by Amaranthine; 02-24-2014 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Had to add a last minute message!
Amaranthine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 03:04 AM   #8
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

I like this idea.
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 05:05 AM   #9
Archetypus

Archetypus has super-sized repArchetypus has super-sized repArchetypus has super-sized repArchetypus has super-sized repArchetypus has super-sized rep

Perhaps you should just post everything and let the mods sort it out?

When you've figured out the level of offense/inappropriate thing, maybe I'll join in the fun. For instance...

Would these be considered offensive OR inappropriate?:

Quote:
X, this thread is dollar-store lubricant to the bone-dry circle jerk that is the BHM/FFA subforum.
or
Quote:
X, your seemingly ubiquitous popularity baffles me. You make the same 'Baby's First Orgasm' face in every photo you insist on spamming the forum with, and you come off as completely inauthentic to me.
or
Quote:
X, you're very pretty & I like your attitude. If hardcore sodomy appeals to you on any level, you should let me know.
You can see my dilemma...
Can I freely insult the forum?
Can I be brutally honest with cringe-inducing tryhards?
Can I proposition the innocent with possible "trigger language" like "face-rape" et al?

Many would interpret what I said as mean & vulgar, even if it wasn't my intent.

And if the moderators decide this twists their nipps too far to the left, who suffers the fallout? Surely it wouldn't be fair if you shouldered all the blame? I mean, then we start dealing with issues of selective censorship & favoritism & the subjectivity of language etc.

It's a pickle...
Archetypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 05:38 AM   #10
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archetypus View Post

You can see my dilemma...
Can I freely insult the forum?
Can I be brutally honest with cringe-inducing tryhards?
Can I proposition the innocent with possible "trigger language" like "face-rape" et al?

Many would interpret what I said as mean & vulgar, even if it wasn't my intent.

It's a pickle...
Well, you might as well just insult/upset people to their faces now that you have shown everyone exactly what type of messages you would like to send, and the language you intend to use.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 05:50 AM   #11
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

Old 02-25-2014, 06:36 AM   #12
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
Well, you might as well just insult/upset people to their faces now that you have shown everyone exactly what type of messages you would like to send, and the language you intend to use.
Solution: voluntary roast thread.

The masochists post that they're willing, and then let the insults fly.
Old 02-25-2014, 08:12 AM   #13
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Melian again.
Old 02-25-2014, 08:23 AM   #14
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Round 2!

Amaranthine - I love your sense of humor. (Aw, thank you!)

Archetypus: You seem like a sweet guy

Esther: stop making me so MOIST.

Freakyfred: take off your pants.

Hozay: everytime you open your mouth I want to put my wang in it.

ODFFA: You are so sweet and kind, I admit I miss hearing from you but thank you for the few messages we did share, I hope everything goes well for you!
Old 02-25-2014, 08:28 AM   #15
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Melian again.
It's been taken care of.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 08:33 AM   #16
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Sounds great, but I confess to being a little disappointed, because I first read the header as "secret massage service!", which may even be more fun, depending on who the secret massager happened to be.
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 08:43 AM   #17
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Not a horrible idea but there is no way that would end well for anyone.
Old 02-25-2014, 09:02 AM   #18
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Old 02-25-2014, 09:03 AM   #19
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Lightbulb

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
I did it once on another board, offering myself up (Christ-like) as the roastee to get the ball rolling but it never took off. A couple people got into it but everyone else just did the posting equivalent of standing around awkwardly at a junior-high dance.
In retrospect everyone but the subject was to blame.
Old 02-25-2014, 09:03 AM   #20
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Those ideas are my specialty.

Quote:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Hehehe.
Old 02-25-2014, 09:07 AM   #21
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Well maybe if you ask nicely
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 09:23 AM   #22
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Lightbulb

Quote:
Round 2!

Amaranthine - I love your sense of humor. (Aw, thank you!)

Archetypus: You seem like a sweet guy

Hozay: everytime you open your mouth I want to put my wang in it.

ODFFA: You are so sweet and kind, I admit I miss hearing from you but thank you for the few messages we did share, I hope everything goes well for you!
I believe you forgot one!
Old 02-25-2014, 09:27 AM   #23
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Verde View Post
I believe you forgot one!
1. They probably couldn't think of anything bad to say about you! You're just too lovable to roast. Obviously.

2. Not surprising, seeing as I had to write them out while I was asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
Sounds great, but I confess to being a little disappointed, because I first read the header as "secret massage service!", which may even be more fun, depending on who the secret massager happened to be.
Once I become a millionaire, I'll make a thread where I send random people to massage other random people. I really don't know why I didn't personally think of this, or why no one else has suggested it until now
Old 02-25-2014, 11:07 AM   #24
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Round 2!

Hozay: everytime you open your mouth I want to put my wang in
Awwww how sweet. Thanks!
Old 02-25-2014, 11:10 AM   #25
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Once I become a millionaire, I'll make a thread where I send random people to massage other random people. I really don't know why I didn't personally think of this, or why no one else has suggested it until now
That sounds amazing. You could join a list of people involved and sometimes somebody would appear to massage you and sometimes you would go and massage someone else. It would be like our own little secret massage club!
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
anonymous, secret