Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 11-08-2014, 11:33 PM   #1
smithnwesson
Drug dealer

smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default What's your favorite potato dish/

Mine is Potatoes Anna. It's nothing but taters, butter, salt, and pepper; but it's unbelievably good.

Here's the way Martha Stewart fixes it:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...fVplmXKlnNTrZw
Old 11-09-2014, 12:21 AM   #2
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default ^Ah....I dunno.

I dunno about that. It's looks an awful lot like scalloped potatoes. Which always seem to give me this certain feeling, like they came out of a box?

If we're talking a simple just-potato dish, you can't go wrong with some garlic mashed potatoes or dinner-style home-fries (with green pepper & onion).

But I also like some cold-cooked potato-cube in my Somosa-chat as well...
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 01:33 PM   #3
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Just some good ol' potato soup. Almost no bad way to make it, but I gotta have cheese, scallions, and a little bacon in mine.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 01:47 PM   #4
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I can only choose one?

Somewhere on this board I have a recipe for my dutch oven cheesy potatoes. Usually it involves 5-8 pounds of sliced taters with onions, garlic and bacon topped with four pounds of shredded pepperjack and cheddar cheese.
Old 11-09-2014, 02:53 PM   #5
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Jacket potato with beans and cheese. Classic!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 03:41 PM   #6
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Greek style roasted potatoes

3 medium Yukon gold potatoes
1 garlic clove, chopped
1 cup water
1/2 cup olive oil
1/4 cup lemon juice
salt & pepper to taste

Slice unpeeled potatoes into quarters. Place in 9x13 baking pan; season with salt & pepper. Add garlic. Combine liquid ingredients and pour over potatoes. Roast in oven @ 400 degrees for 40 minutes, then remove pan and turn the potato wedges so all sides can brown. Return to oven and roast another 20 minutes. Serves 2-3.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 06:01 PM   #7
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Oh, jeez ... I'm just going to have to assume you didn't really mean I was limited to a single choice. Which would be impossible. So, in no particular order:

My potato salad
My dad's hybrid scalloped au gratin potatoes
Sweet potato fries
Roasted garlic potato soup with smoked Gouda
Garlic mashed potatoes (or horseradish mashed)
Old 11-12-2014, 10:17 AM   #8
lypeaches

lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I don't know that there is a bad potato dish conceptually...only ones that have been poorly executed.

My favorite...homemade pierogies, boiled, then fried in butter, served with sour cream and carmelized onions. Little pillowy clouds of potato goodness. Mrs T's is a poor substitute.
lypeaches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 10:33 AM   #9
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm another potato lover Almost every supper, when I was a kid, had potatoes in it, and I don't think I ever complained about that (OK, I wasn't a fan of plain, boiled, potatoes, but that was a complaint about preparation, not that we were having potatoes again). Then, I grew up, read and heard a lot of trash talking of the potato as empty carbs--then discovered that potato skins are a really rich source of nutrients. Eat the skins and ditch the guilt

So like some of the others, I like potatoes in so many ways, it is hard to pick! So I'll go with three.

For very simple: the basic baked potato, split in half, each half topped with a generous amount of plain yoghurt, and that topped with a dollop of chili-garlic sauce. I just find how the textures and flavours go together is great.

As pure comfort food: Make up meatballs, and boil them in beef broth (which makes for nice meatballs, by the way). Then once you've pulled the meatballs out, throw in chopped up potatoes and boil them in the broth that has been enriched by what has come out of the meatballs. Once the tater bits are boiled, skim them out along with a bit of the remaining broth, and make mashed potaotes (of course add some butter, and again I usually mix in some yoghurt). Meanwhile reduce the broth, and when it is getting reasonably concentrated mix in corn-starch or flour to finish thickening it into a gravy (be wary, some corn starch will already be in there, so it will take less thickener than you might expect). Top your meatballs and mashed potatoes with the gravy, and it is a pretty sublime comfort food experience.

And to stretch out of the potato's usual comfort zone: as pizza crust. Slice potatoes thinly (we use a mandolin), toss them with olive oil, then line the bottom of a pizza pan with about 3 layers of overlapping slices. Bake that for a while (which will start the potatoes sticking together, as well as cooking them). Pull it out then top as you would any pizza, and put back in the oven to cook the toppings. While still hot the 'crust' is not generally strong enough to pick up and eat by hand, but it works well with fork and knife. Leftovers pulled out of the fridge the next day will have more integrity, and taste even better
Old 11-12-2014, 07:25 PM   #10
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Dauphinoise potatoes, omg *faint*.

It has to be made the proper way, mandoline sliced thin potatoes, seasoning, garlic and lashings of cream. No cheese. So simple and so utterly wonderful!

Good old fashioned home made chips, deep fried, come in second, particularly if inserted into two slices of bread and butter.
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 05:38 AM   #11
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Potatoes, Potatoes, Potatoes and we can only choose one dish? How rude! ..

I am gonna name a few I like the best:

(1) Potato Salad
(2) Baked Potato Covered in Butter and some sour cream
(3) Mashed Potatoes
(4) Fried Potatoes
(5) Potatoes with the Jackets on them is what Daddy called them.. Oh goodness to die for.

Goodness I read here where someone else lived on them when younger and the same applies here as my Dad would have said Supper isn't Supper without some kind of potato on the table

Last edited by Ohio Lady; 11-13-2014 at 05:46 AM.
Ohio Lady is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 05:45 AM   #12
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I'm another potato lover Almost every supper, when I was a kid, had potatoes in it, and I don't think I ever complained about that (OK, I wasn't a fan of plain, boiled, potatoes, but that was a complaint about preparation, not that we were having potatoes again). Then, I grew up, read and heard a lot of trash talking of the potato as empty carbs--then discovered that potato skins are a really rich source of nutrients. Eat the skins and ditch the guilt

So like some of the others, I like potatoes in so many ways, it is hard to pick! So I'll go with three.

For very simple: the basic baked potato, split in half, each half topped with a generous amount of plain yoghurt, and that topped with a dollop of chili-garlic sauce. I just find how the textures and flavours go together is great.

As pure comfort food: Make up meatballs, and boil them in beef broth (which makes for nice meatballs, by the way). Then once you've pulled the meatballs out, throw in chopped up potatoes and boil them in the broth that has been enriched by what has come out of the meatballs. Once the tater bits are boiled, skim them out along with a bit of the remaining broth, and make mashed potaotes (of course add some butter, and again I usually mix in some yoghurt). Meanwhile reduce the broth, and when it is getting reasonably concentrated mix in corn-starch or flour to finish thickening it into a gravy (be wary, some corn starch will already be in there, so it will take less thickener than you might expect). Top your meatballs and mashed potatoes with the gravy, and it is a pretty sublime comfort food experience.

And to stretch out of the potato's usual comfort zone: as pizza crust. Slice potatoes thinly (we use a mandolin), toss them with olive oil, then line the bottom of a pizza pan with about 3 layers of overlapping slices. Bake that for a while (which will start the potatoes sticking together, as well as cooking them). Pull it out then top as you would any pizza, and put back in the oven to cook the toppings. While still hot the 'crust' is not generally strong enough to pick up and eat by hand, but it works well with fork and knife. Leftovers pulled out of the fridge the next day will have more integrity, and taste even better
Yummy that last one I have never heard of or done by making the potatoes into like a pizza dough but I am gonna have to try it now.... Thank you Tad for sharing this one.
Ohio Lady is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 10:16 PM   #13
TearInYourHand
Mistress Member

TearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'd have to say mashed potatoes. With chives!
Old 11-14-2014, 06:14 AM   #14
shadowedmorning

shadowedmorning does more than just post hot picsshadowedmorning does more than just post hot picsshadowedmorning does more than just post hot picsshadowedmorning does more than just post hot pics

Baked potatoes with EVERYTHING. I tend to do baked potatoes with what-do-I-have-in-the-fridge, so I just set everything out on the counter and we fix our own: cheese, salsa, sour cream, butter, salad dressing, bacon, ham, chili, whatever is around.

It's like when I was a kid and my favorite bite on the plate was that last one where everything was mixed together. It's messy and dumb but man, do I love it.

As an aside, my favorite non-potato but featuring potato dish is Shepherd's Pie, cause deliciousness.
Old 11-14-2014, 09:00 AM   #15
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default To make a good thing even better...

Since so many people on this thread love baked potatoes, I thought I'd post a trick I learned that makes baked potatoes even more flavorful. Put the potatoes into a pot with enough water to cover them, bring the water to a boil, and boil them for thirty minutes. Then bake them in a 350-degree oven for another thirty minutes. Try it!
Old 11-14-2014, 12:40 PM   #16
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Extreme Tots from Sonic. Tater tots covered with chili, cheese sauce, diced onions, ranch dressing, and jalapeno slices.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 03:09 PM   #17
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreamingChicken View Post
Extreme Tots from Sonic. Tater tots covered with chili, cheese sauce, diced onions, ranch dressing, and jalapeno slices.
I can see everything but the ranch dressing: it seems to go with the rest of the ensemble like a baseball cap with a tuxedo.
Old 11-14-2014, 03:32 PM   #18
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
I can see everything but the ranch dressing: it seems to go with the rest of the ensemble like a baseball cap with a tuxedo.
On paper, I see your point. But in practice, it's great.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 04:52 PM   #19
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I like a great big Yukon Gold baked with a little butter on it and a giant Porterhouse on the side!
Old 11-16-2014, 06:18 PM   #20
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreamingChicken View Post
On paper, I see your point. But in practice, it's great.
That ensemble reminds me of the Texas Cheese Fries served at Chilis...with ranch dressing for dipping.
It is VERY good!!

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 10:34 PM   #21
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My top 5 would be: cheesy dutch oven potatoes (see above), hash browns, Alton Brown's Cold fashioned potatoes (salad), twice baked, and Cracker Barrel's hash brown casserole.
Old 11-17-2014, 07:18 AM   #22
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My number one choice would be the potato gratin I make. OMG so good. Followed by a big pan of fried potatoes, mashed potatoes, baked potatoes and then hash brown casserole.
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 11:58 AM   #23
smithnwesson
Drug dealer

smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
My number one choice would be the potato gratin I make. OMG so good. <snip>
So....Would ya like to expand on that, just a little bit? Recipe? Photo?
Old 11-17-2014, 12:50 PM   #24
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I never met a potato dish I didn't like, but my favorite is oven-browned potatoes roasted in a pan with meat.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 02:38 PM   #25
BigCutieJuliet

BigCutieJuliet can now change their title

I think I like pretty much every potato dish, BUT my favorite would probably be loaded potato skins with bacon, cheese, and everything else on them. Oh yeah, definitely hungry now.

No lie, though, I have a friend who loves potatoes even more than I do. I have seen him pick up a raw potato and eat it more than once. O.O
BigCutieJuliet is offline   Reply With Quote