Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 02-24-2009, 02:03 PM   #1
tony32

tony32 has said some nice things
Post Hello new guy on the forum

I have a question for the FFA do you like guys with MOOBS ? It is somthing that would like to know because I always here in the media how moobs are gross and ect.

So I wanted to find out are there some women who find them sexy

Tony32
tony32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 11:02 PM   #2
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Welcome, Tony.
I think a lot of the ladies here are into 'moobs'; I would say that I am, though that terminology weirds me out. I love big men, and a soft chest is part of the package!
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 11:08 PM   #3
MamaLisa
Mama Is Extraloveable!

MamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized rep

Absolutely.. !! MOOBS ALL THE WAY haha

Mama Lisa... Not your Average Fat chick! :cool: :D

Its not that i believe in love.. but that love believes in me :wubu:

FA's ! :batting: :eat2: :smitten:
MamaLisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 06:53 AM   #4
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Love em.....but wait....moobs are in the media??? WHERE?
Old 02-25-2009, 08:43 AM   #5
tony32

Default I was watching a doucumentary on the subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Love em.....but wait....moobs are in the media??? WHERE?

It was a doucumentary on Gynocamista if I'm corect that is the term doctors use. In the doc. they asked groups of women would they date or make love to a man with a large chest ( breast) and all of them said things no that would be gross he would be a freak as long as he kept his shirt on ECT.

So after seeing that and have some man breast of my own to tell the truth I did not feel so good that is why I asked that question in the fourm.
Old 02-25-2009, 10:11 AM   #6
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome new guy!
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 01:52 PM   #7
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

moobs are cool and remember the media will put whatever spin on a story they want..."the glass is half full buy new ones".."the glass is half empty buy more".
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 02:07 PM   #8
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Welcome to dims

Personally, I think moobs are sexy
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 12:36 AM   #9
MamaLisa
Mama Is Extraloveable!

MamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
moobs are cool and remember the media will put whatever spin on a story they want..."the glass is half full buy new ones".."the glass is half empty buy more".

i agree .. sad but true

Mama Lisa... Not your Average Fat chick! :cool: :D

Its not that i believe in love.. but that love believes in me :wubu:

FA's ! :batting: :eat2: :smitten:
MamaLisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 09:02 AM   #10
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Welcome to dims!

I hope you have as much fun here as I do!
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 09:44 AM   #11
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

First of all - welcome to the boards.

Secondly Yep I like the moobs.

Screw the media I say. I stay away from news anymore anyway, not that I have much time for TV but still, I hate all the reactionary bullcrap and their big old broad brush painting everyone the same. We're not all the same. so phhttt to them!
Old 03-02-2009, 10:40 PM   #12
tony32

Talking Thank you everyone

I must admit I feel better now I'm starting to learn a little more about body apcentnce . Wich is never easy but somthing you must do if you truly want to be happy .
Old 03-03-2009, 09:18 AM   #13
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I love titties. All of them.