Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 04-30-2009, 02:26 AM   #76
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by steely View Post
Less talk about video games, more talk about hot older women.
I think they should make a video game with a hot older woman as the protaganist..Could we talk about that?
Anyway, my partner is 7 years older than me and while she is only 37 (38 tommorow!!) technically this makes her the 'older' woman. I love this. I think true sexyness comes with experience, of yourself and the world. Actually, when i think about it most of the women i think are hot are in their 40's. Actually Dawn French is 50 and she is YUM! ahh..i digress. I wonder if its different for women and women. I know that the younger male and older female seem to work as do the older male and younger female, on an evolutionary basis at least.. hmm i dont know.. and now i am rambling!!
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 02:31 AM   #77
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
I think they should make a video game with a hot older woman as the protaganist..Could we talk about that?
Anyway, my partner is 7 years older than me and while she is only 37 (38 tommorow!!) technically this makes her the 'older' woman. I love this. I think true sexyness comes with experience, of yourself and the world. Actually, when i think about it most of the women i think are hot are in their 40's. Actually Dawn French is 50 and she is YUM! ahh..i digress. I wonder if its different for women and women. I know that the younger male and older female seem to work as do the older male and younger female, on an evolutionary basis at least.. hmm i dont know.. and now i am rambling!!
I love reading your rambling,... so ramble on anytime!!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 02:34 AM   #78
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Aww..yay.. free reign to ramble! yaaas!
Though i am trying to contain it to the 'blah blah blah blah' thread.
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 03:30 PM   #79
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangstadawg View Post
or hurry up and get to a save point.
yes! the warp points are there for a reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 03:47 PM   #80
undrcovrbrothr
Beach nut

undrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized rep

Quote:
I think true sexyness comes with experience, of yourself and the world. Actually, when i think about it most of the women i think are hot are in their 40's.
You had me at experience... I cannot wait to find this out in a real sense versus hearing about it from "ramblings"

I absolutely love it... who knew it could be so absolutely wonderful feeling this way? Experience and intelligence is mind-blowing sexy

~~Those of a nasty disposition with nothing nice to say shall be ignored~~
undrcovrbrothr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 05:33 PM   #81
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
we could call it fat cougar poacher

taglines:

he/she needs the big guns

he/she likes bringing down big game

he/she has the hots for experienced prey

she knows her way around the jungle

hehe

Last edited by superodalisque; 05-02-2009 at 05:35 PM.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 05:40 PM   #82
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
My biggest problem with younger men? Video games and texting--feeling like you have to earn their full attention. Not everybody's like that, but still--oy.
i'm with ya. the idea of playing a video games, texting or jumping through any of those kinds of hoops just bores me to tears.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 07:13 PM   #83
undrcovrbrothr
Beach nut

undrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by superodalisque View Post
i'm with ya. the idea of playing a video games, texting or jumping through any of those kinds of hoops just bores me to tears.
I'd throw the video game system out in the trash if I were lucky enough to be in the company of such fine women Who need it when you have the real thing??

(I am now obligated to get rid of it if I am fortunate in my quest, of course, which I do NOT mind in the least!!!!)

~~Those of a nasty disposition with nothing nice to say shall be ignored~~
undrcovrbrothr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 08:23 PM   #84
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by undrcovrbrothr View Post
I'd throw the video game system out in the trash if I were lucky enough to be in the company of such fine women Who need it when you have the real thing??

(I am now obligated to get rid of it if I am fortunate in my quest, of course, which I do NOT mind in the least!!!!)
now if i were lucky enough to get with a woman as fine as superodalisque then i wouldnt throw out the system it just wouldnt be used as much. maybe about 3 times out the week.
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 10:44 PM   #85
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well, I feel that way about the older big women because I'm young. How else am I supposed to feel? lol
Old 05-11-2009, 12:12 PM   #86
UMBROBOYUM

UMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized rep

I want an older woman. Problem is finding one that wants me.
UMBROBOYUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 04:28 PM   #87
Chef
Galloping Gourmet

Chef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized rep

For me, I've had to come to terms with my own age. Though I've had an attraction to older big women, they have been off limits, in a way, because I automatically put them in the same category as my dear old mum. (Don't date your Mother's friends!)

Well, now that I am middle-age, the older big women I'm attracted to are no longer off limits. Its like an aisle in the candy store I've never been to before.
Old 05-14-2009, 04:30 PM   #88
Chef
Galloping Gourmet

Chef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMBROBOYUM View Post
There is that, of course. Its that dating thing all over again. Making oneself presentable. Understanding that they have needs and wants, and esp. do not want someone who will be a burden, and an ass.
Old 05-16-2009, 05:11 AM   #89
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I'll let you in on a little something I've observed. Every once in a while I get asked to go out with coworkers after work for drinks on a Thursday or Friday. Sometimes I say yes and we hit one of the bars close to the office in the financial district. There are plenty and usually they're filled with older folks letting off steam after work. Every once in a while I see a lone college student there by himself having a drink. This is a college town so why has this guy left the haven of the local college scene and traveled all the way down to the the area where the suits gather for a drink? Because he prefers older women. These guys usually appear very together for their age and don't seem out of place at all. In a college bar they would be though. Maybe you can increase your odds of meeting an interested older woman by going where they hang out?

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 08:07 AM   #90
nykspree8
Rico Sauce

nykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 club

I'm 25 and I def find older bbws/ssbbws attractive Older in my definition being 30-45 or around that range. Now, would I date an older woman...probably not - and not cause of the age difference. I'm still a kid at heart and I don't think I would be compatible with most older women out there. Would she want to see me playing a game on the computer, my ps3, or reading comic books? Probably not lol. Some older woman are into that stuff, I know in my old WoW guild there were a few 40+ women on there geeking out lol. I usually tend to go with the 20-25 year olds when dating cause I find more compatibility with that age range, but yes, I def do find older women attractive and sexy.
nykspree8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 09:01 AM   #91
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by nykspree8 View Post
I'm 25 and I def find older bbws/ssbbws attractive Older in my definition being 30-45 or around that range. Now, would I date an older woman...probably not - and not cause of the age difference. I'm still a kid at heart and I don't think I would be compatible with most older women out there. Would she want to see me playing a game on the computer, my ps3, or reading comic books? Probably not lol. Some older woman are into that stuff, I know in my old WoW guild there were a few 40+ women on there geeking out lol. I usually tend to go with the 20-25 year olds when dating cause I find more compatibility with that age range, but yes, I def do find older women attractive and sexy.
I have to say, me being 34, is STILL very weird to be considered "OLDER" LMFAO!! But anyways, As far as the PC,PS3 and Comic books go, personally for me, I am still into that stuff. I think if you liked it be4 you became "older" you like it when you are "older" Just sometimes its harder to find the time! And thank you for liking us "older" women Hmpppfff still hard to swallow that one hahaha

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
Old 05-16-2009, 12:33 PM   #92
Eclectic_Girl
Rock n Roll Babe

Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Some of us "older" women (I'm 39) are still kids at heart as well.

I'm into WoW and don't judge about stuff like comic books - good writing is good writing, no matter the genre. Nothing wrong with liking geeky things, as long as you can hold your own in a conversation about other things as well.

And sometimes we older ones can get into something we missed when it was "age-appropriate": my boyfriend (25) is getting me into D&D...
Some people feel the only way to enact change is by a full on assault, kicking and screaming, the ultimate tunnel visionary. I prefer the model of standing in the stream, disrupting the flow, and living large. If there are enough of us out there, things do change. - EvilPrincess

I'm in your paradigm, rejecting the premise.

Fat and Happy: Just because I'm "morbidly obese" doesn't mean I have to be morbid.
Eclectic_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 03:58 PM   #93
UMBROBOYUM

UMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
I'll let you in on a little something I've observed. Every once in a while I get asked to go out with coworkers after work for drinks on a Thursday or Friday. Sometimes I say yes and we hit one of the bars close to the office in the financial district. There are plenty and usually they're filled with older folks letting off steam after work. Every once in a while I see a lone college student there by himself having a drink. This is a college town so why has this guy left the haven of the local college scene and traveled all the way down to the the area where the suits gather for a drink? Because he prefers older women. These guys usually appear very together for their age and don't seem out of place at all. In a college bar they would be though. Maybe you can increase your odds of meeting an interested older woman by going where they hang out?

Ah yes, well I live in the rural area of NY with a small town. To find a place like that I'd have to travel far and long. My problem is not where to find but how to find if they're truely interested in me. I've learned a-lot by reading these boards and have talked with women older than me about what they want. Its usually different from case to case. But I don't know how to tell if they're interested in me. I'm pretty dense when it comes to flirting and signals. I don't do well with the whole "game" like that.

anymore suggestions?
UMBROBOYUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 06:00 PM   #94
Duniwin
rebmeM sdrawkcaB

Duniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclectic_Girl View Post

I'm into WoW and don't judge about stuff like comic books - good writing is good writing, no matter the genre. Nothing wrong with liking geeky things, as long as you can hold your own in a conversation about other things as well.

And sometimes we older ones can get into something we missed when it was "age-appropriate": my boyfriend (25) is getting me into D&D...
Oddly enough, I agree with my girlfriend here. Just becuase they didn't grow up with access to the full range of electronic media that you did doesn't mean they won't be interested in it. It is important to be well rounded and have good social skills, but that comes with practice, not necessarily age. I can't speak for anyone but myself, but I value and respect someone who can converse intelligently on a wide range of topics.

As a side note: Carla, I now have my own print copy of Watchmen you can borrow.

Kaylee: Is that him?
Mal: That's the buffet table.
Kaylee: But how will we know for sure, unless we question it?
Duniwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 04:22 AM   #95
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Ah yes, well I live in the rural area of NY with a small town. To find a place like that I'd have to travel far and long. My problem is not where to find but how to find if they're truely interested in me. I've learned a-lot by reading these boards and have talked with women older than me about what they want. Its usually different from case to case. But I don't know how to tell if they're interested in me. I'm pretty dense when it comes to flirting and signals. I don't do well with the whole "game" like that.

anymore suggestions?
No, I'm pretty much void of any intelligence in that area. If you learn anything there let ME know.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 05:47 AM   #96
nykspree8
Rico Sauce

nykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbBBW View Post
I have to say, me being 34, is STILL very weird to be considered "OLDER" LMFAO!! But anyways, As far as the PC,PS3 and Comic books go, personally for me, I am still into that stuff. I think if you liked it be4 you became "older" you like it when you are "older" Just sometimes its harder to find the time! And thank you for liking us "older" women Hmpppfff still hard to swallow that one hahaha
Lol, well they do say 30 is the new 20 ;P I didn't mean to offend by categorizing a certain age group as "older", I guess I just meant, older than me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclectic_Girl View Post

Yes, good writing is good writing, I def agree with that, and am glad there are women like you who appreciate that And yeah, I totally agree with what your bf says about someone not being exposed to something "geeky" doesn't necessarily mean they won't be interested in it, but it's not very common for a girl to find someone's affinity for comic books and video games "cool" or a trait they like about a guy lol. And I guess that goes for any age range
nykspree8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 06:31 AM   #97
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

Quote:
Lol, well they do say 30 is the new 20 ;P I didn't mean to offend by categorizing a certain age group as "older", I guess I just meant, older than me
No offense taken at all

Old 05-19-2009, 10:37 AM   #98
Eclectic_Girl
Rock n Roll Babe

Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Yes, good writing is good writing, I def agree with that, and am glad there are women like you who appreciate that And yeah, I totally agree with what your bf says about someone not being exposed to something "geeky" doesn't necessarily mean they won't be interested in it, but it's not very common for a girl to find someone's affinity for comic books and video games "cool" or a trait they like about a guy lol. And I guess that goes for any age range
Okay, here's where I pull out the whole "wisdom is the privilege of age" card.

You say it's not very common for a girl to find geeky cool? Then you don't know the girls I know. Geeky is actually what helped bring my bf and I together. (Aside: Watchmen - excellent!) I would submit that at your tender age, you haven't met the wide variety of women that would include those into geeky stuff, so don't give up the idea that you could be with someone who likes that kind of thing.

Between the guy who paints himself for football games and the guy who owns Renn Faire garb, I'll pick Renn Faire dude. Every. Time.
Some people feel the only way to enact change is by a full on assault, kicking and screaming, the ultimate tunnel visionary. I prefer the model of standing in the stream, disrupting the flow, and living large. If there are enough of us out there, things do change. - EvilPrincess

I'm in your paradigm, rejecting the premise.

Fat and Happy: Just because I'm "morbidly obese" doesn't mean I have to be morbid.
Eclectic_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 11:31 AM   #99
katherine22

katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
There is a parallel between how people think about fat women and older women. The disrespect and discrimination that was leveled at fat women is worse for older women, as there is still a lot of misunderstanding, prejudice and crap about older women. Some myths about older women are that we are "dried up old prunes" who are not sexual. In case anyone thought that a woman over 50 has one foot in the grave consider this, there are woman who are 60 and 70 years old who are working on their Ph.D. A woman who was 62 years old got 17 million votes in a political primary. Older women are healthier and look better due to knowledge of nutrition,exercise and advanced education. Older women are not retiring in the workforce and may someday be your boss. Older women have more money since they have advanced in their careers. Some women improve with age and it is an intelligent and discerning man who truly appreciates this.

Queen Elizabeth I residing within.

If I continue to eat I will grow as big as a room.
"What are rooms for?":bow:
katherine22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 11:50 AM   #100
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Old is a measurement of time and maturity that is always 15 years away from whatever age you happen to be, now.
Rollhandler
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote