Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 08-07-2009, 04:58 PM   #51
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithnwesson View Post
OK. So now it's the Bacon-Sausage Bomb.

WARNING: Don't watch this if you haven't had supper.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1IiUAtoNBk&feature=fvw
Jim: It look good-enough to try at least for me a very Small bite... Wow I'm just thinking about the amount of Cholesterol in that Bacon Bomb
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 08:04 PM   #52
smithnwesson
Drug dealer

smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
Jim: It look good-enough to try at least for me a very Small bite... Wow I'm just thinking about the amount of Cholesterol in that Bacon Bomb
Tony -

The original bacon explosion contained 500 grams of (pork) fat. Prolly a bit of cholesterol, too.

I wouldn't mind a slice on a roll or an English muffin, but what to do with the rest of it? The GF is a BBW, but also a dietitian and I don't think she would look upon it with too much favor.

Gimme one of them thar 80mg'ers

- Jim

Last edited by smithnwesson; 08-08-2009 at 08:08 PM.
smithnwesson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 08:30 PM   #53
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Tony -

The original bacon explosion contained 500 grams of (pork) fat. Prolly a bit of cholesterol, too.

I wouldn't mind a slice on a roll or an English muffin, but what to do with the rest of it? The GF is a BBW, but also a dietitian and I don't think she would look upon it with too much favor.

Gimme one of them thar 80mg'ers

- Jim
Well Jim: there's always the Pooch- but, I noticed that you hope that she doesn't develope a taste for Truffles- wonder if that accounts for the amusing signature above the Avatar... I had to laugh "Crime Dog."

Now I'm sure she would polish off the rest of that Bacon Bomb with no problem-

The one disturbing thing about that video though was when the chef mentioned that you had the option of filling the bomb with Pepperoni.. I think that would be a bit much
Old 08-08-2009, 09:08 PM   #54
smithnwesson
Drug dealer

smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Tony -

Oh yeah, she'd finish it off alright and then probably barf it all over the best rug.

The 'Drug dealer' isn't related to her, it because I really am one (pharmacist).

When the GF pulls coins out of the washer, she refers to it as 'laundered drug money'.

- Jim
Old 08-08-2009, 09:10 PM   #55
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

Quote:
Tony -

Oh yeah, she'd finish it off alright and then probably barf it all over the best rug.

The 'Drug dealer' isn't related to her, it because I really am one (pharmacist).

When the GF pulls coins out of the washer, she refers to it as 'laundered drug money'.

- Jim
LOL good analogies Jim