Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

View Poll Results: Which cola do you like the most?
Coke 29 34.12%
Pepsi 24 28.24%
RC 9 10.59%
Jolt 4 4.71%
Dr.Pepper 19 22.35%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-14-2006, 08:42 PM   #1
shy guy
Monkey Trumpets

shy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 club
Question Coke vs Pepsi vs RC vs Jolt vs Dr.Pepper!!!

I don't know if this has ben done here or not but here we go which cola is your fav ...Coke...Pepsi...RC...Jolt...Dr.Pepper. Pepsi is my fav whats yours?...later
shy guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 09:00 PM   #2
herin
wait...what?

herin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticed

I like diet coke the best, but if I'm going full octane, I go for pepsi!
Old 04-14-2006, 09:04 PM   #3
jcas50
Liberal Scum

jcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot pics

Pepsi is sweeter but Coke is sharper. I prefer Coca-Cola. Especially with Wild Turkey thrown in.
Old 04-14-2006, 09:16 PM   #4
UberAris
Dominus Ferrum

UberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this board

Dr.pepper For Life!!!
UberAris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 09:25 PM   #5
BigCutieCindy
Simply Flabulous

BigCutieCindy has super-sized repBigCutieCindy has super-sized repBigCutieCindy has super-sized repBigCutieCindy has super-sized repBigCutieCindy has super-sized rep

I'm a diet Coke girl (I especially like the w/lime variety).
BigCutieCindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 09:31 PM   #6
Ash
Smash

Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!

Diet Cherry Coke.
Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 10:07 PM   #7
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, Mr. Pibb, Sierra Mist, Rum and Coke..lol

Oh and Strawberry Limeaid..those do it for me
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 11:06 PM   #8
tankgirl
Phreakoid.

tankgirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestankgirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Mountain Dew.
NYAR!
tankgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 11:36 PM   #9
jack
Sylvester

jack does more than just post hot picsjack does more than just post hot picsjack does more than just post hot picsjack does more than just post hot pics

Coke and RC Cola are like motor oil. I'd've voted for Pepsi, but Jolt was an option. So, I'd say Pepsi, but Jolt if I can find it.
jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 01:09 AM   #10
maxoutfa

maxoutfa can now change their title

if we were to go back to the 60's - yeah, Coke ruled - but then came the big switcheroo - new coke, which was a campaign to fool the people so that when they re-introduced the "original" coke as "coke classic" most wouldn't know the difference (sugar vs corn syrup). I for one can certainly tell the difference - the corn syrup coke is swill. Give me RC anyday (and Pepsi, even though too sweet for my taste is better than the current version of Coke).
Old 04-15-2006, 10:43 AM   #11
MLadyJ

MLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot pics

Diet Pepsi is always my 1st choice but if I can't find it Diet coke will do...diet Dr. Pepper justs tastes too sweet for me.
MLadyJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 12:08 PM   #12
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxoutfa
if we were to go back to the 60's - yeah, Coke ruled - but then came the big switcheroo - new coke, which was a campaign to fool the people so that when they re-introduced the "original" coke as "coke classic" most wouldn't know the difference (sugar vs corn syrup). I for one can certainly tell the difference - the corn syrup coke is swill. Give me RC anyday (and Pepsi, even though too sweet for my taste is better than the current version of Coke).
Word. I've always preferred RC, but it isn't always available here. Give me a RC and a Whataburger anyday.

Secondly, a Dr. Pepper and a fresh Butterfinger.
Old 04-15-2006, 01:56 PM   #13
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've been trying to stay away from caffeine most of the time, and when I compare caffeine free Diet Coke to c.f. Diet Pepsi, Diet Pepsi wins by a longshot.

The c.f. Diet Coke is kind of flat - both the taste, and the carbonation. Blah.

The c.f. Diet Pepsi is crisper.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 03:40 PM   #14
Miss Vickie

Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm definitely a Diet Coke girl, though I won't turn down a diet ANYTHING. I just can't stand the taste of sugared soda (except root beer, in which case it has to be sugared).

Having been raised on Tab, I'm right now trying their energy drink for women. It's actually not bad. I'll letcha know if I get any energy from it.
Miss Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 03:48 PM   #15
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've heard that the only similarity that Tab Energy has with Tab.. is the pink can.
Old 04-15-2006, 08:18 PM   #16
Miss Vickie

Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy
I've heard that the only similarity that Tab Energy has with Tab.. is the pink can.
Yep. And that's good enough for me. However, after drinking it I fell dead asleep for two hours. So there ya go. Must be an anti-energy drink.
Old 04-15-2006, 09:08 PM   #17
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Vickie
Yep. And that's good enough for me. However, after drinking it I fell dead asleep for two hours. So there ya go. Must be an anti-energy drink.
That's enough for me. Tab Energy is Off my list.
Old 04-15-2006, 11:36 PM   #18
Miss Vickie

Yeah but it's PINK!! And even tastes pink (if that makes any sense).

I'm not scoring any points here, am I?
Old 04-16-2006, 03:41 PM   #19
Carol W.

Carol W. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCarol W. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCarol W. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Caffeine-free diet Pepsi is our cola drink of choice. But I personally would turn cola down any day for a diet Snapple-or, even better, homemade iced tea!
Carol W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 05:46 PM   #20
Teighlor
On Timeout

Teighlor has said some nice things
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by shy guy
Pepsi is my fav whats yours?...later
Ever since I got ahold of a can of Coke Zero, it's been the only cola for me!

**Teighlor**
Teighlor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 10:19 PM   #21
FreeThinker

FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Royal Crown (RC) Cola for me!

I'm not sure if it's because I actually prefer the taste, or because it's kind of counter-culture cola around these parts...

If I can't find it, I'd go with Coke (if not diet) or Pepsi (if diet).

FreeThinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 11:39 PM   #22
collegeguy2514
Duke of Deli Meats

collegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescollegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

i drink dr pepper, but lately i've been trying to avoid cokes all together.
collegeguy2514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 08:05 AM   #23
JoyJoy

JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

On that list, the only one I drink is Dr. Pepper...I'm a diehard Pepper (wouldn't you like to be a Pepper, too?). If I *have* to chose between the others, it would be Coke...but only if there's no other options.

I *love* Sprite Remix, and...when I feel like splurging, and can find it, Jones Soda Berry Lemonade is ambrosia to me! Target has been carrying it, but when I was there last week looking for it, my local store told me they're discontinuing it from their stores.

JoyJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 08:28 AM   #24
moonvine
Queen of Contempt

moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Diet Coke if drinking it from a glass.

Diet Mountain Dew if drinking from plastic *gag*.

The best is diet Coke in the green glass bottle, if you can find it.
moonvine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 08:54 AM   #25
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

I actually have an allergy to NutraSweet, so that stops me from drinking diet sodas. I love Dr. Pepper though, but the occassional Pepsi is good too.