Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-22-2017, 11:40 PM   #2176
SpanishCastleMagic

SpanishCastleMagic can now change their title

I'm a chubby bhm in Little Rock, AR who is looking for a Ffainterested in mutual gaining. I really want to grow some huge moobs and Belly!
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (238.4 KB, 175 views)
SpanishCastleMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 10:29 AM   #2177
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigElectricKat View Post
Coming here is like moving to a new neighborhood (especially if you are different). First, the neighbors peak out their windows at you and try to determine if you are worthy of saying "Hi" to. Next, they pretty much shun you until you prove that worth. For the most part, friendships and cliques have already formed and you are the odd man/woman left out. Lastly, someone will go out on a limb and speak to you. It just takes time. (That or you'll find you need to move to a different neighborhood)
I agree with you Kat and have thought about how to respond (with class and grace). I will preface that there are a lot of great people on Dims. I will never be ungrateful to Dims. It helped me find confidence in who I am and meet fellow FFAs/BHMS (some of whom I sadly have not met IRL, but remain online friends). Thanks to Dims, I have an incredible and gorgeous BHM who loves me even though Im a complete bitch and even though I seem to have forgotten, makes me want to be a better person.

That being said, Dims is no longer the place for me. Im sick of that type of behaviour. The world is a shitty enough place. Im not engaging in that shit if I have the chance to remove myself.
Old 08-31-2017, 10:58 AM   #2178
BigElectricKat
Just ask. I'll answer!

BigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Silver Lining?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
I agree with you Kat and have thought about how to respond (with class and grace). I will preface that there are a lot of great people on Dims. I will never be ungrateful to Dims. It helped me find confidence in who I am and meet fellow FFAs/BHMS (some of whom I sadly have not met IRL, but remain online friends). Thanks to Dims, I have an incredible and gorgeous BHM who loves me even though Im a complete bitch and even though I seem to have forgotten, makes me want to be a better person.

That being said, Dims is no longer the place for me. Im sick of that type of behaviour. The world is a shitty enough place. Im not engaging in that shit if I have the chance to remove myself.
I will say that even though I seem to have pissed more than a couple people off and have not made any friends here, I still find that it's a place where I can learn some things.
BigElectricKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 07:25 PM   #2179
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging in

Reading through the posts here, first of all HI, WELCOME, and BIG FAT VIRTUAL HUGS. My "about me" is hanging around here somewhere. You can also find other boring stuff about me on the board business threads, the one for moderator introductions. Super Sized Fatty that finds a BHM alluring checking in!

Second on my mind is to talk a little about, friends, cliques and getting to know people on Dimensions. From my expierence here, both recently and in my last go around getting to know people can be easy and hard all at the same time. When you combine personalities, seasonality and just plain how busy life is, there is a cycle to how busy the boards are. Even if someone has been a member since 2005 don't assume that they have met all the people they want to meet. I personally do a terrible job meeting new people, and have gotten back involved with dimensions to get back into the swing of things. I hate rejection, as most people do, so I am going out of my way to be present I guess what I am saying is don't give up on dimensions. I'm going to continue to be around and discuss and respond. I hope others feel the same way. The structure is here already... why not take advantage of it, help make a community

Just to say again, welcome to everyone, and if you have any questions I am a moderator and I will do my best to assist or find an answer!
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 07:49 PM   #2180
corrupted32

corrupted32 has said some nice things

Hey all,

Fat guy from Ontario here. 35 years old. Just discovered this place. I didn't think this would exist lol. If anyone is up for talking send me a message!
corrupted32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 08:52 PM   #2181
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by corrupted32 View Post
Hey all,

Fat guy from Ontario here. 35 years old. Just discovered this place. I didn't think this would exist lol. If anyone is up for talking send me a message!
Welcome! Read around a while there are some fun conversations happening.
Old 10-15-2017, 12:39 PM   #2182
Jwink75

Jwink75 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJwink75 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Hi everyone

Hi

I was told about dimensions by a friend and very glad I joined.

What a wonderful accepting place. I'm Jason, an IT consultant fron Glasgow, currently 521lbs.
Jwink75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 12:55 PM   #2183
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

Welcome to Dimensions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwink75 View Post
Hi

What a wonderful accepting place. I'm Jason, an IT consultant fron Glasgow, currently 521lbs.
Old 10-15-2017, 01:18 PM   #2184
Jwink75

Jwink75 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJwink75 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Thanks for the welcome x
Old 10-15-2017, 01:24 PM   #2185
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I want to say welcome to Dims too, but you've already met me when I was in 'serious admin' mode.

I'm actually very excited to see someone else from the UK!

Especially an intelligent SSBHM! =3
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 01:35 PM   #2186
Jwink75

Default Thanks

Sunny Glasgow.... not!, thanks again for your help, you're a wee star xx
Old 10-15-2017, 03:48 PM   #2187
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by corrupted32 View Post
Hey all,

Welcome to Dimensions!
Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 03:49 PM   #2188
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwink75 View Post
Hi

Welcome Jwink75!
Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 05:01 PM   #2189
Jwink75

Thanks Jeannie
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 917201716324.jpg (161.6 KB, 33 views)