Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-29-2010, 11:41 AM   #26
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Boxers.....definitly. I dont think i could go commando at all.....at least not in public
Old 09-29-2010, 11:49 AM   #27
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

boxers or commando
Old 09-29-2010, 11:57 AM   #28
Venom

Venom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot pics

I like boxers on guys, or commando.
For myself I usually wear g-strings or lace boy shorts, although I also have a thing for wearing superhero briefs from time to time.
Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 11:59 AM   #29
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

boxers. i love the free feeling. i'd go commando but i also tend to experience a little pant sagging and wouldn't want to accidentally expose myself in public.
Old 09-29-2010, 05:29 PM   #30
MaryElizabethAntoinette
Beauty is Relative

MaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

So wait... underwear on a guy? Or like... underwear that I wear?

I'm gonna totally answer both anyway...

Boxers are the best on a guy.

And uh... thongs are more comfortable... but my favorite has to be boy-short panties.

And now, I feel awkward.
I think it's cuz I said "panties".

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
MaryElizabethAntoinette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 05:45 PM   #31
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

I like the feel of cotton briefs aka 'granny panties'. But when I want to feel sexy in a dress, thongs all the way!!!!
Old 09-29-2010, 05:48 PM   #32
MaryElizabethAntoinette
Beauty is Relative

MaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post
I like the feel of cotton briefs aka 'granny panties'. But when I want to feel sexy in a dress, thongs all the way!!!!
Yeah, that's the one bad thing about panties... if you are wearing anything tight, it's a panty-line extravaganza. So even if I don't want to wear a thong... if the outfit happens to be tight below the waist... I kinda have to.

And now I'm rambling.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
MaryElizabethAntoinette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 07:26 PM   #33
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I used to go commando until I was on my way to meet my financial adviser and as I was stepping down from the truck my jeans shredded in the thigh/crotchal region. I'm a boxer-briefs fellow now.

I never could get the hang of regular boxers, somehow I could never get them to stop bunching up and strangling my nads.

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 07:27 PM   #34
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
I used to go commando until I was on my way to meet my financial adviser and as I was stepping down from the truck my jeans shredded in the thigh/crotchal region. I'm a boxer-briefs fellow now.

I never could get the hang of regular boxers, somehow I could never get them to stop bunching up and strangling my nads.

This. I don't get boxers at all tbqh. Boxers, how the fuck do they work?
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 01:05 AM   #35
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
Miracles, motherfucking miracles.
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 05:15 AM   #36
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
boxers are like any other article of clothing, they are cut differently depending on the manufacturer. so yeah, some will ride or bunch up (especially silk or the jersey knit kind). once you find that brand for you though, oh man, pure delight.
Old 09-30-2010, 05:17 AM   #37
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishCharming View Post
boxers are like any other article of clothing, they are cut differently depending on the manufacturer. so yeah, some will ride or bunch up (especially silk or the jersey knit kind). once you find that brand for you though, oh man, pure delight.
I'll just stick with briefs good sir! Gotta get that support
Old 09-30-2010, 05:35 AM   #38
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

Quote:
I'll just stick with briefs good sir! Gotta get that support
aren't you wearing boxers in your picture though???
Old 09-30-2010, 05:50 AM   #39
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

Quote:
aren't you wearing boxers in your picture though???
99% of my underwear is briefs, I have like two pairs of boxers that I wear when I forget to do laundry. I guess they are my backup underwear
Old 09-30-2010, 05:11 PM   #40
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

100% boxers

Thongs on girls
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 06:40 PM   #41
BeerMe

BeerMe can now change their title

Quote:
once you find that brand for you though, oh man, pure delight.
Yup. Not all boxers are created equal. I don't buy any other underwear type because the right brands fit so well. And I remember not liking how briefs put my genitals on lockdown.

Quote:
99% of my underwear is briefs, I have like two pairs of boxers that I wear when I forget to do laundry.
When there's 198 pairs of dirty underwear in your house, it's time to do some laundry.
BeerMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 08:43 PM   #42
Venom

Venom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerMe View Post
When there's 198 pairs of dirty underwear in your house, it's time to do some laundry.
I can wait till there's about 274 pairs dirty to do laundry.
Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 09:01 PM   #43
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

For guys: I don't care what kind of underwear they're wearing (if they're wearing any...), as long as it's not those gross, white or blue old man briefs. They look like fucking diapers.

For myself: thongs or nothing. Depends on whether or not I want to give upskirts. Actually, I've got some good stories about that, but am too tired to type them out now.
Old 09-30-2010, 09:13 PM   #44
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
For guys: I don't care what kind of underwear they're wearing (if they're wearing any...), as long as it's not those gross, white or blue old man briefs. They look like fucking diapers.

For myself: thongs or nothing. Depends on whether or not I want to give upskirts. Actually, I've got some good stories about that, but am too tired to type them out now.
You have a way of captivating your audience, now everyone wants to hear your stories.
Old 09-30-2010, 09:34 PM   #45
GentleSavage
I don't bite too much...

GentleSavage has super-sized repGentleSavage has super-sized repGentleSavage has super-sized repGentleSavage has super-sized rep

Boxer briefs all the way. Tight enough that they don't rise, but still give the boys some room to breath.
GentleSavage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 08:14 PM   #46
Amandy
Snarktacular

Amandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAmandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Boxer briefs + thick thighs = hot as hell.

Only bikini for me; I can't stand butt floss. I'm uptight like that.
Old 10-03-2010, 01:17 PM   #47
Joe944
Aspiring Slacker

Joe944 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJoe944 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJoe944 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I wear boxer briefs most of the time.
Joe944 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 07:42 PM   #48
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
THIS!! Hahahahaha
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 08:10 PM   #49
Dr. P Marshall

Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
THIS!! Hahahahaha
Oh Esther, so scarred by the man briefs. The sad part is I only clicked on this thread because I saw you had posted and I was hoping you were ranting about man briefs again. Getting a you and Melian twofer was more than I dared dream about. Sigh. You two never disappoint me.
Dr. P Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 08:21 PM   #50
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

Underwear Attack!!!!!