Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 11-11-2010, 10:38 AM   #26
Candy_Coated_Clown

Candy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticed

Video clip of Chuck Hughes on a shopping trip: LINK

LMAO!!@ his response to skinny jeans and also his catwalk attempt while singing RuPaul. I was a little surprised when he said how much he weighed in this clip. He's slightly stocky, but I would have guessed 218 or something at the most. He looks good. He shouldn't feel bad about his weight at all. But then, as a woman, I'm similar with the "trick appearance" in a sense. I weigh -a lot- and most people are or would be shocked with my actual number when finding out or if told.

Last edited by Candy_Coated_Clown; 11-11-2010 at 10:45 AM.
Candy_Coated_Clown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 08:59 PM   #27
smithnwesson
Drug dealer

smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'll have to confess to Giada.

Old 11-21-2010, 02:00 PM   #28
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Complete and total girl crush on Alex Guarnaschelli. I love when she talks about food!!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 07:33 PM   #29
Candy_Coated_Clown

Candy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticed
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
Complete and total girl crush on Alex Guarnaschelli. I love when she talks about food!!
Yes, she's awesome.
Old 11-23-2010, 06:54 AM   #30
DearPrudence

DearPrudence knows EXACTLY what's going onDearPrudence knows EXACTLY what's going onDearPrudence knows EXACTLY what's going onDearPrudence knows EXACTLY what's going onDearPrudence knows EXACTLY what's going onDearPrudence knows EXACTLY what's going onDearPrudence knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayleeRose View Post
Michael Simon. He's one of the iron chefs. He is just so cute, i have a thing for bald guys.

Also Anthony Bourdain and Adam Richman.
I totally agree! I love both of them, so adorable!

How can you NOT love a man with a Pork tattoo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by succubus_dxb View Post
yum yum yum.
Agreed. He's too much of a total badass to NOT love.
DearPrudence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 09:28 AM   #31
thirtiesgirl
frumious bandersnatch

thirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy_Coated_Clown View Post
Video clip of Chuck Hughes on a shopping trip: LINK
Gah! He is so cute! I'd never seen him until my cable service provider got the Cooking channel a month ago, and now I can't stop watching the Cooking channel and I can't stop watching him. He is my perfect man in every way - looks, cooks! - except one: he lives in Canada. Not that I have anything against Canada, but it's too far away from me and I can't do cold weather. I want him to live in my apartment and make poutine for me every day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toni View Post
<3<3Tyler Florence <3<3
Yes! Absolutely yummy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayleeRose View Post
Michael Simon. He's one of the iron chefs. He is just so cute, i have a thing for bald guys.
Me, too. I'm not a big fan of Iron Chef (I'm not really into the food game shows), so I hadn't been too familiar with him until he started popping up more recently in tv commercials and on a couple of other Food Network and Cooking channel shows. He's definitely a cutie.
Old 11-27-2010, 02:44 AM   #32
goatboy

goatboy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesgoatboy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Nigela Lawson can butter my ramekins anytime.
Old 01-17-2011, 04:03 PM   #33
Candy_Coated_Clown

Another segment with Chuck Hughes *swoon*

He is talking about a few food trend predictions.

LINK

I so agree with him on his second food trend prediction. In fact, I wrote something up about that not long ago for my list of 2011 dessert trend predictions:

LINK

I am looking forward to seeing the Iron Chef America episode with Chuck Hughes. In it, he battles Bobby Flay.
Old 01-17-2011, 05:50 PM   #34
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ive gotta throw Robert Irvine in there....those arms...swoon

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 05:54 PM   #35
DreamyInToronto
ME WANT COOKIES!!!!

DreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized rep

I am in love with Lynn Crawford. She opened up a new restaurant in the Leslieville area of Toronto named Rubywatchco, and i have been 3 times already and I am going again this month. She makes broccoli exciting!!!

She is so cute on her show "Pitchin' In". Love it!

Old 01-18-2011, 09:57 PM   #36
Kamily

Kamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized rep

Im lovin Fabio from Top Chef. His accent drives me wild!
Kamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 11:34 PM   #37
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

the Voltaggio Brothers from Top Chef

mmmmmmmmmm they're so sexy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 09:19 AM   #38
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Rachael Ray, definitely. How can someone be so cute AND have such a sexy voice? Oh, and I think she can probably cook, too.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 11:06 PM   #39
Fallenangel2904
Fat Fashionista

Fallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm surprised no ones mentioned Bobby Flay! I heart him!! There's just something friggin adorable about him. I tend to go for darker guys but something about him hooks me lol
Fallenangel2904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 05:07 PM   #40
BigBrwnSugar1

BigBrwnSugar1 has super-sized repBigBrwnSugar1 has super-sized repBigBrwnSugar1 has super-sized repBigBrwnSugar1 has super-sized repBigBrwnSugar1 has super-sized rep
Default Guy?

Am I the only one that loves Guy Fieri?

I could just sop him up with a biscuit!!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg guyfieri_web.jpg (22.5 KB, 67 views)
BigBrwnSugar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 05:24 PM   #41
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Alton Brown
I love Southern food nerds, in geek glasses, talking food science. Good Eats is my late night show of choice, and not just for the tips on making perfect food.
He's a major sweet hear, almost to sweet.....

Now this guy*....

Anthony Bourdain
I just think his lanky self is so very fine.....

*I know he said some things about fat, and I haven't watched it, but I just love his bad-assery. I don't put celebrities on a pedestal, I know they tend to be douches, but I just love his bad attitude, he's a mean person to most people(mostly himself), which half of his charm.

Tyler Florence.....
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 09:09 PM   #42
Fallenangel2904
Fat Fashionista

Fallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm not sure what it is about him, but mamma likes

Fallenangel2904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 09:35 PM   #43
Spiderweb Sitar

Spiderweb Sitar can now change their title

My food celebrity of choice is definitely Adam Richman. He is too damn cute for his own good!
Spiderweb Sitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 09:51 PM   #44
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 10:13 PM   #45
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Nigella is gorgeous but I have a a little crush on the husband on Cooking with the Neelys
Old 01-25-2011, 10:15 PM   #46
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
I'm both amused and a little creeped out that she bears more than a passing resemblance to yourself. But now that I've thought about it, it actually makes sense.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 10:22 PM   #47
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBrwnSugar1 View Post
Am I the only one that loves Guy Fieri?

I could just sop him up with a biscuit!!!!!
You're not the only one! Something tells me Guy Fieri would be a ball to hang out with! I love him! He is my favorite Food Network Chef.
Old 01-25-2011, 10:43 PM   #48
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I'm both amused and a little creeped out that she bears more than a passing resemblance to yourself. But now that I've thought about it, it actually makes sense.
I must be subconsciously narcissistic then haha. For the record I don't see any resemblance.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 04:54 PM   #49
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Johnny Iuzzini. I like his swagger and his tattoos. He seems like he could be either a huge asshole or huge softee. Either way I'd eat his candy.

olwen is offline   Reply With Quote