Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 11-28-2010, 09:50 AM   #1
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default New lady here :d

Hey everybody!Im new here so I decided that it would be nice to introduce myself.I love meeting new peopleand expand my horizons also Im quite good cooker and volleyball player.I like sports and fashion.When it comes to music I dont have fav kind of ,but mostly Im listening to reggae music,rock 'n' roll,old rocks bands and nice chillin tracks.Im a dancehall dancer and I can say that Im good at it :P I love men with nice soft bodies,big butts and beards.I like shy gyus I am a terrible optimist most of the time I walk charged with positive energy and I love sharing it with word.

About my body, hmm Im 5'4 and about 140 lbs so Im quite
chubby but Im on a diet :d

ps I love pics !

Old 11-28-2010, 10:00 AM   #2
topher38
Old Warhorse

topher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this board

Glad to meet you, hope you enjoy your time here.
topher38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 10:22 AM   #3
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I already welcomed you by PM but there's no harm in welcoming you here too...

Welcome to Dimensions!
Old 11-28-2010, 10:46 AM   #4
SanDiega

SanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going on

Welcome to dims! Always good to know there is another FFA out there. I love Poland by the way, I stayed in Torun and Hel for a few weeks when I was younger and I never forgot how lovely it was.
SanDiega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 10:52 AM   #5
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Unhappy

Dobriy Dien! Welcome to DIMS! You'll find lots of lovely folk here...
Old 11-28-2010, 12:44 PM   #6
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiega View Post
Welcome to dims! Always good to know there is another FFA out there. I love Poland by the way, I stayed in Torun and Hel for a few weeks when I was younger and I never forgot how lovely it was.
Hel is only about 50km from my city :d
Old 11-28-2010, 02:06 PM   #7
sloboy302

sloboy302 has said some nice things

Hello and Welcome
sloboy302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 02:10 PM   #8
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

You're beautiful. Welcome to the boards.
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 03:01 PM   #9
Londonbikerboy

Londonbikerboy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLondonbikerboy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hi Anjula,

Welcome, beautiful pics by the way.
Londonbikerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 03:16 PM   #10
MaybeX
GONE

MaybeX can now change their title

Hello, and welcome!
MaybeX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 05:17 PM   #11
JBfromNH

JBfromNH has said some nice things
Default Hello!

Welcome to the group and lovely photos!
JBfromNH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 05:18 PM   #12
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Welcome, new lady.

Who is beautiful.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 09:05 PM   #13
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

hiya! i've never been to poland but i am polish! thanks by the way for generating all of those stereotypes that haunt me...
FishCharming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 10:50 PM   #14
samuraiscott
True Story

samuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
Hey everybody!Im new here so I decided that it would be nice to introduce myself.I love meeting new peopleand expand my horizons also Im quite good cooker and volleyball player.I like sports and fashion.When it comes to music I dont have fav kind of ,but mostly Im listening to reggae music,rock 'n' roll,old rocks bands and nice chillin tracks.Im a dancehall dancer and I can say that Im good at it :P I love men with nice soft bodies,big butts and beards.I like shy gyus I am a terrible optimist most of the time I walk charged with positive energy and I love sharing it with word.

About my body, hmm Im 5'4 and about 140 lbs so Im quite
chubby but Im on a diet :d

ps I love pics !

Welcome to DIMS

http://samuraiscott.blogspot.com/
samuraiscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 12:22 AM   #15
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishCharming View Post
hiya! i've never been to poland but i am polish! thanks by the way for generating all of those stereotypes that haunt me...
what do u mean ?:>
Old 11-29-2010, 12:26 AM   #16
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't like this thread because the bookshelves are missing . . .
Old 11-29-2010, 01:51 AM   #17
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I don't like this thread because the bookshelves are missing . . .
Same. But her eyes are gorgeous!

Welcome to the boards!
Old 11-29-2010, 02:01 AM   #18
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

When I read dance hall and shy guy I immediately thought of: Diana King - Shy Guy.
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 06:55 AM   #19
ManBeef

ManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Well check you out... looking all fancy. Hope you have a rad time lady.
Old 11-29-2010, 08:53 AM   #20
jezter6

jezter6 can now change their title

Quote:
Welcome to Dims. That mini-skirt pic is quite appealing and you fill it out just beautifully.

And you're not "quite" chubby -- you seem to have the right curves in the right places.
jezter6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 09:01 AM   #21
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odenthalius View Post
When I read dance hall and shy guy I immediately thought of: Diana King - Shy Guy.
I love this song!
Old 11-29-2010, 09:57 AM   #22
Vageta

Vageta can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVageta can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Welcome to the board. Chesh!
Vageta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 11:52 AM   #23
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
I love this song!
It's a guilty pleasure for me.
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 12:04 PM   #24
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Welcome to dims, and well the FA in me says you look perfect don't diet!

(unless of course you feel like you really have to)
Old 11-29-2010, 09:17 PM   #25
LovesBigMen
Poco G. leave it there xD

LovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized rep

OOOOoooo new person welcome to Dims you have great pics very beautiful. Another FFA is always awesome! And pshhh you don't need any diet missy.