Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 01-01-2011, 09:01 AM   #51
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
....undeserving Europe....
Hey! We're not all bad!
Old 01-01-2011, 09:02 AM   #52
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellis10 View Post
Hey! We're not all bad!
it's YOU people especially.
Old 01-01-2011, 01:03 PM   #53
grayfox63

grayfox63 has said some nice things
Default Look Great

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuraiscott View Post
Welcome to DIMS
You look great,and Glad to have you aboard,I am new too
grayfox63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 01:49 PM   #54
MasterShake
My Fist, Your Face!

MasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
I will do it one day!
Please include Kansas City on any future travel plans!
MasterShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 12:17 AM   #55
SanDiega

SanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going on

So I totally love Poland, been there twice. But it seems to be a horrible place to be an FFA. Everyone there was skinny. Everyone. To the point that someone who was maybe 20 to 30 pounds overweight would stand out like a sore thumb. How do you cope Anjula?
SanDiega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 04:53 PM   #56
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiega View Post
So I totally love Poland, been there twice. But it seems to be a horrible place to be an FFA. Everyone there was skinny. Everyone. To the point that someone who was maybe 20 to 30 pounds overweight would stand out like a sore thumb. How do you cope Anjula?
well I don't.It's driving me crazy,seriously -_-
Old 01-10-2011, 05:51 PM   #57
deanbpm

deanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this board

I have always wanted to go to Poland. I have friends who have been Warsaw and said it was one of the best places they had been to. Definitely on the list of places I will visit in the next couple of years.
Old 01-10-2011, 06:04 PM   #58
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanbpm View Post
I have always wanted to go to Poland. I have friends who have been Warsaw and said it was one of the best places they had been to. Definitely on the list of places I will visit in the next couple of years.
Warsaw? sorry I have no idea why,Warsaw sucks and its not only my oppinion.
Cracov,Gdansk,Lublin-awesome places,Warsow-noooo.

But still,if you will come to Poland ,let me know
Old 01-10-2011, 06:15 PM   #59
deanbpm

deanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this board

If I could go tomorrow I would

Just reading up on Cracov right now. Sounds like my kinda place.
Old 01-10-2011, 06:21 PM   #60
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanbpm View Post
If I could go tomorrow I would

Just reading up on Cracov right now. Sounds like my kinda place.
Cracov is lovely place!
Old 01-10-2011, 06:49 PM   #61
SanDiega

SanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Warsaw? sorry I have no idea why,Warsaw sucks and its not only my oppinion.
Cracov,Gdansk,Lublin-awesome places,Warsow-noooo.

But still,if you will come to Poland ,let me know
A small town called Torun in central Poland is amazing too. Spent about 5 weeks there.
Old 01-10-2011, 07:15 PM   #62
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Quote:
A small town called Torun in central Poland is amazing too. Spent about 5 weeks there.
I live about two hours from Torun
Old 01-10-2011, 09:56 PM   #63
SanDiega

Quote:
I live about two hours from Torun
Yes, I have been to Gydnia. Beautiful town. I must say, I thought Warsaw was cool too though. Maybe just because we have nothing like that in America.
Old 01-11-2011, 10:08 PM   #64
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Quote:
Yes, I have been to Gydnia. Beautiful town. I must say, I thought Warsaw was cool too though. Maybe just because we have nothing like that in America.

wow. I'm impressed,hahaha
Old 01-16-2011, 12:12 AM   #65
FemFAtail

FemFAtail can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffetbelly View Post
If you're an FFA who is trying to diet, the best and easiest plan is to date a BHM who eats everything in sight. The right BHM will remove all your dietary temptations, and probably clear out your refrigerator and pantry too! Forget about every getting seconds on anything!
Beat ya to the pantry, love!
Old 01-21-2011, 06:07 PM   #66
BigIzzy

BigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot pics

Well, Its nice to see ya here! I must say, that if you didn't lose any weight, You'd be fine! You're Gorgeous!!!
BigIzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 06:09 PM   #67
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigIzzy View Post
Well, Its nice to see ya here! I must say, that if you didn't lose any weight, You'd be fine! You're Gorgeous!!!
haha,thanks.youre funny
Old 01-21-2011, 06:31 PM   #68
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

I think she gets it, Izzy.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 12:00 AM   #69
Kazak

Kazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
I think she gets it, Izzy.
I don't know maybe if 15 more guys say it 30 more times. I'll start....
Kazak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 04:34 AM   #70
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

After reading it all I realized that I was rude and unplesant and I didnt even answer most of
Your questions not to mention I hardly thanked you for complements and kind words. Darn I dont like myself now. Sorry guys, I love you all, it was definitely the warmest welcome Ive ever got
Old 10-19-2011, 06:03 AM   #71
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This thread sucks!

Old 10-19-2011, 06:13 AM   #72
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
This thread sucks!

palant :**

Last edited by Anjula; 10-19-2011 at 06:19 AM.
Anjula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 08:11 AM   #73
Rathkhan

Rathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized rep

If you didn't lose any wei... oh wait nevermind =\ it's been said. *L* I guess there's nothing wrong with necroposting your own thread! Especially when it brings up more pictures! Wooo...

And Hozay, YOU suck!
Rathkhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 09:51 AM   #74
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rathkhan View Post
If you didn't lose any wei... oh wait nevermind =\ it's been said. *L* I guess there's nothing wrong with necroposting your own thread! Especially when it brings up more pictures! Wooo...

And Hozay, YOU suck!
I guess... this is my own thread I can do whatever I want with it!

and I lost 10! damn I rock lol
Old 10-19-2011, 06:28 PM   #75
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
This thread sucks!

głupi polka. You know I'm kidding.