Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 07-28-2011, 01:13 AM   #51
riplee

riplee has super-sized repriplee has super-sized repriplee has super-sized repriplee has super-sized rep

I gotta agree with MossyState. The appeal or mystique or whatever it is falls flat on my taste buds. I can understand it, though, as I really dig Rally's, especially their fries.
Old 08-03-2011, 05:09 PM   #52
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

even protein style..a double double has 11 carbs. POOOOOOTTTTTTTT
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 09:47 PM   #53
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
even protein style..a double double has 11 carbs. POOOOOOTTTTTTTT
Of those 11g carbs.. 7g is Sugars. I'm wondering if that's the special sauce, and how much that would change if you got it with ketchup and mustard instead or just mustard. Hmm.

Note that the number of carbs does not change when you have a In-n-Out Cheeseburger Protein style.

Last edited by Fuzzy; 08-03-2011 at 09:51 PM.
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 02:16 PM   #54
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
Of those 11g carbs.. 7g is Sugars. I'm wondering if that's the special sauce, and how much that would change if you got it with ketchup and mustard instead or just mustard. Hmm.

Note that the number of carbs does not change when you have a In-n-Out Cheeseburger Protein style.
I'm sure that's what it is...I'd have to get it with just mustard since ketchup has a ton of carbs.

We will test it out this weekend
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 06:52 PM   #55
dantheman90631

dantheman90631 can now change their title

Nothing like a fresh double double combo!
dantheman90631 is offline   Reply With Quote