Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 04-10-2009, 09:07 AM   #26
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

I really like this forum. Who knew there was so much to say about liking fatties?
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 07:51 AM   #27
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I admit that I was ambivalent about this proposal, or maybe better to say of two minds. I could see some good reasons for doing it, but I had some real reservations too. In fact I had enough of the latter that I did not sign the petition calling for its creation.

Well, at the moment I stand gratefully surprised. This is looking like a great space, and even if not another post were placed here I think it already captures a lot of good thoughts, reflections, and even wisdom. I still worry about how many active boards Dimensions can support at the same time, but that will be something that will take time to see, and as Iíve said I think what is here is already enough to justify its creation.

So thanks to those who had the vision to see the benefits of this board, and the persistence to make it happen. And thanks to Conrad for listening to them.
Old 06-13-2009, 06:13 PM   #28
steve-aka

steve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going on

Well, I'm a little late in coming here but I just wanted to offer my thanks to all who made this board happen. It's an obvious and excellent addition to an already well-stocked selection of forums.
steve-aka is offline   Reply With Quote