Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Archives > Event Discussion (Archive Only)

Old 08-22-2012, 05:25 PM   #1
mz_puss
BigCutie

mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Melbourne BBW Club Night : POUNCE !

Hello lovely ladies and gents. I want to see you all at POUNCE. Its Melbourne's First Regular BBW club night!

The next one is on the 1st of September and its going to be huge!

Whole Lotta Love Bar holds this awesome event, usually on the last Saturday of every month. ( however this next one was moved back a week, due to our special guests) Its free Dress-code and FREE ENTRY. It has an awesome fun vibe and everyone is welcome.

For more information please check out our facebook page :

https://www.facebook.com/PounceBBWnight
or
you can message me Directly via here or at : mizzpuss@bigcuties.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tumblr_m8mjgwg1WA1qgonxfo1_1280.jpg (101.9 KB, 464 views)
Old 09-06-2012, 07:20 AM   #2
sgageny

sgageny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessgageny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hiya, So disappointed I couldn't go! I was so looking forward to it! Im trying my best not to let work get in the way for next months. I saw the facebook photos.. Looked like so much fun was had!

Ps. thanks for posting updates here
Old 09-13-2012, 02:54 AM   #3
mz_puss
BigCutie

mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgageny View Post
Hiya, So disappointed I couldn't go! I was so looking forward to it! Im trying my best not to let work get in the way for next months. I saw the facebook photos.. Looked like so much fun was had!

Ps. thanks for posting updates here
You're welcome lovely lady, Ill post one here every month, Hopefully we see you at the next one
Old 09-20-2012, 06:04 AM   #4
love_my_life

love_my_life can now change their title

IF there is anything else remotely similar to this between now and the 3rd of October, I'm very interested....
Old 09-23-2012, 02:33 AM   #5
mz_puss
BigCutie

Quote:
Originally Posted by love_my_life View Post
IF there is anything else remotely similar to this between now and the 3rd of October, I'm very interested....
The next POUNCE is on the 6th of October! Hopefully you can make it
Old 09-03-2013, 10:08 PM   #6
sgageny

sgageny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessgageny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Very excited. Im finally going to make it to pounce in october. Flights and hotel room booked.
Old 09-08-2013, 01:28 AM   #7
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Well I finally attended Pounce for the first time last night!
It was great fun, and I got to party with Julie SSBBW ( Big Cutie Mz Puss) who is absolutely gorgeous!
Melbourne Australia, the place to B bw!

Dims.jpg
Old 09-09-2013, 06:34 AM   #8
mz_puss
BigCutie

It was so awesome to finally meet you gorgeous lady And I have just realised how crap I have been at updating this event on here. I haven't bloody done it in ages! I must not forget to do this. Thanks for posting here lovely Shoshie xXx
Old 09-11-2013, 11:02 AM   #9
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Aww thanks beautiful J

Here I am with the gorgeous and so sweet Mz Puss
Resized Julie.jpg
Old 09-16-2013, 04:54 AM   #10
Filly
Searching Restlessly

Filly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFilly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFilly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hi All,

So I haven't been on Dims for about 10 months or so.. give or take. Does the Pounce event still happen? I'm trying to decide whether to go along to one. How many people usually attend?

PS I'm a little tipsy and funked out so apologies for any spelling errors etc. I'm unreasonably grumpy with the world tonight.
Old 09-16-2013, 06:17 AM   #11
Shosh
Susannah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filly View Post
Hi All,

So I haven't been on Dims for about 10 months or so.. give or take. Does the Pounce event still happen? I'm trying to decide whether to go along to one. How many people usually attend?

PS I'm a little tipsy and funked out so apologies for any spelling errors etc. I'm unreasonably grumpy with the world tonight.
How have you been?
I had not been on Dims for nine months!
Yes Pounce happens the first Saturday of the month.
I just went to my first Pounce night.
Julie would be better able to tell you how many people attend each time approx.
Pounce will be two years old next March, and still going strong.
Old 10-08-2013, 04:43 AM   #12
sgageny

Had such fun at Pounce on Saturday night! A great night out ( even if I was a bit of a drunken mess. haha. whoops ).

Will definitely be making my way back soon!
Old 10-14-2013, 05:35 PM   #13
Shosh
Susannah

Pounce is a fun night. It will be hard for me to go often though as I live in country Victoria.
Old 10-31-2013, 06:28 AM   #14
Shosh
Susannah

Have fun this weekend Pouncers and Pouncettes
I will not be there.
Old 11-01-2013, 03:23 AM   #15
BigCutieLaurel

BigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going on

This really makes me wish I lived in Melbourne.

Maybe it's time for a holiday...
Old 11-04-2013, 04:38 AM   #16
Shosh
Susannah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahlia View Post
This really makes me wish I lived in Melbourne.

Maybe it's time for a holiday...
Victoria rules! Hahahahaha