Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 06-13-2011, 06:51 AM   #476
Ellie

Ellie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesEllie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by mz_puss View Post
Welcome darling
Ah, familiar face! Hello my love

Thanks for the welcome Cleofatra
Old 06-13-2011, 04:23 PM   #477
mz_puss
BigCutie

mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I thought it might have been you, welcome to the boards lol. you should put a pic up
Old 06-13-2011, 08:04 PM   #478
Filly
Searching Restlessly

Filly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFilly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFilly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleofatra_74 View Post
At this point there will be myself & a friend of mine. Shoshie is coming & Lisa as far as I know, we are going to book a table for around 6.30ish for a meal if anyone wants to join us.
Hopefully people might just drop by.
If you or anyone would like to come & eat with us, let me know so I can book some seats
I will ring up Thursday afternoon instead of Wednesday to give peeps a little more time.

Oh & to make it clear, this is NOT a meet (our meets don't appear to happen), it's a awesome peeps getting together thing hehe

I'm happy to inbox anyone my number if they want to get in contact.
Fabulous! Count me in. Good food and good company. Sounds great!
Old 06-14-2011, 04:37 AM   #479
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filly View Post
Fabulous! Count me in. Good food and good company. Sounds great!
Yay! I will finally get to meet you.

I am sad that Julie will not be able to make it

Maybe another time. xo
Old 06-14-2011, 04:51 AM   #480
Cleofatra_74
Bite Me! :p

Cleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this board

w0oT!!! So I shall book a table for 6 incase someone extra turns up. I won't be online again before we meet up so Shosh if by some chance someone extra decides to come & eat would you be able to text me plz so i can add any extras?? I'll see you guys Friday night
Old 06-14-2011, 05:30 AM   #481
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

oh I have work at 7pm on Fridays! Have fun ladies!
Old 06-14-2011, 05:59 AM   #482
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by succubus_dxb View Post
Hopefully you and Julie will be able to make it next time.
Old 06-14-2011, 07:28 AM   #483
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I hope so!

ps. you HAVE to try the steak, and get the peppercorn sauce with it, and the 'autumn veggies' (think that's what they're called) - oh GOD they're delicious.......... so jealous *drool*
Old 06-14-2011, 06:06 PM   #484
Shosh
Susannah

Quote:
I hope so!

ps. you HAVE to try the steak, and get the peppercorn sauce with it, and the 'autumn veggies' (think that's what they're called) - oh GOD they're delicious.......... so jealous *drool*
I will try it! I can eat steak now that I do not have that horrible lap band in! Hooray!
Old 06-15-2011, 07:31 AM   #485
MamaLisa
Mama Is Extraloveable!

MamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized rep

Quote:
That sux hun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shosh View Post
Hope so 2

Mama Lisa... Not your Average Fat chick! :cool: :D

Its not that i believe in love.. but that love believes in me :wubu:

FA's ! :batting: :eat2: :smitten:
Old 06-16-2011, 12:25 AM   #486
dynezt

dynezt has said some nice things

Quote:
I didn't feel in any danger in Budapest, although that being said I wasn't exactly roaming the streets at night alone! The first thing that jumps to mind when I think of Budapest, was the fact that it was stinking hot when I was there, and didn't pack appropriate clothing! That, and the fact that all the mozzies in the world seemed to congregate on the Danube river.

As for future trips, I have nothing planned but want to retun to South America, or travel SE Asia.
I want South America to be my next big trip! SE Asia is somewhere I love to travel to for mini vacations and getting up to a bit of mischief haha

I won't be able to make it on Friday, sorry! I have plans already. Have fun though
Old 06-16-2011, 06:22 PM   #487
mz_puss
BigCutie

mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shosh View Post
I hope so as well, would have loved to come this time but Ive go to take my boyfriend to the airport Friday night
Old 09-03-2011, 05:46 AM   #488
Filly
Searching Restlessly

Filly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFilly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFilly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hi Ladies and Gents,

Ok, a few of us managed to meet up in Melbourne not too long ago. How about we try again?

I'm feeling a bit down about my body at the moment, so I need to spend some time with other fatties and fatty lovers! Good food, good company and some major laughs are in order.

Whose keen?

Filly
xx
Old 09-03-2011, 02:54 PM   #489
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

Quote:
Hi Ladies and Gents,

Ok, a few of us managed to meet up in Melbourne not too long ago. How about we try again?

I'm feeling a bit down about my body at the moment, so I need to spend some time with other fatties and fatty lovers! Good food, good company and some major laughs are in order.

Whose keen?

Filly
xx
YES. i'm totally in the same headspace! Best nights for me are Thursday (I can stay out and get rat-arsed) or Sunday. If it needs to be a weekend night, I can come out for dinner and drinks before work on Saturdays.

How's everyone else's schedule?!
Old 09-05-2011, 12:09 AM   #490
Shosh
Susannah

Quote:
Hi Ladies and Gents,

Whose keen?

Filly
xx
I would love to see you again, and also meet some other Aussie Dimmers that I have not met before.
When were you thinking?
xo
Shosh
Old 09-07-2011, 05:05 AM   #491
Cleofatra_74
Bite Me! :p

Cleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this board
Talking

If anyone is interested I will be in Melb Saturday night the 17th Sept if anyone wants to come out for some drinks. I will be at Rock of Ages until around 10.30pm but there will be a drinking session afterwards (somewhere) to celebrate my mates birthday. Some of you guys have met her (Brenda). If anyone wants my number to make arrangements, feel free to ask
Old 12-24-2011, 01:05 AM   #492
Wolfie83

Wolfie83 has said some nice things

Merry Christmas fellow Aussie (SS)BBWs and fellow Fat Admirerers, and Feeders go else weres :P
Old 11-01-2013, 06:23 AM   #493
BigCutieLaurel

BigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going on

Reviving this long dead thread. I'm Tahlia, a 24 year old BBW who resides in Newcastle NSW. Is it just me or are the vast majority of people here in Melbourne? Where's all the FA and BBW Sydneysiders and novacastrians?
Old 11-04-2013, 04:42 AM   #494
Shosh
Susannah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahlia View Post
Reviving this long dead thread. I'm Tahlia, a 24 year old BBW who resides in Newcastle NSW. Is it just me or are the vast majority of people here in Melbourne? Where's all the FA and BBW Sydneysiders and novacastrians?
Maybe you can check out a Sydney BBW group on Facebook.
That may point you in the right direction.

There you go:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/BBWSydney/?fref=ts

https://www.facebook.com/bbweventssydney?fref=ts

Last edited by Shosh; 11-04-2013 at 04:45 AM.