Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 09-06-2012, 07:39 AM   #1
sgageny

sgageny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessgageny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Brisbane, represent!...?

Hi ya'll.

I noticed a post re: Brisbane a while back ie: 2009!/ Im sure ive made mention of this same topic in the past.. and just wondered if it'd changed much from back then.

Any Brisbane or Queensland Meet and Greets ( along the lines of the night organised by the lovely Mizz Puss down in Melb) up here in QLD that anyone is familiar with/can vouch for?

In fact are there many brisbanites on here at all? :P
Old 09-06-2012, 10:36 AM   #2
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm from Brisbane. I don't know how many others there might be from here, but I definitely am
Old 09-06-2012, 04:25 PM   #3
sgageny

sgageny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessgageny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

You and I against the world, Penguin! heh :P
Old 09-09-2012, 12:09 AM   #4
nugget34

nugget34 does more than just post hot picsnugget34 does more than just post hot picsnugget34 does more than just post hot pics

sunshine coast though work has me in townsville permanently
Old 09-09-2012, 01:46 PM   #5
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgageny View Post
You and I against the world, Penguin! heh :P
I guess it is!
Old 11-23-2012, 03:22 PM   #6
ZeroImpactAU

ZeroImpactAU has said some nice things

I'm from Brisbane too.

Glad to see (perhaps for the first time ever!) there are more female responders than male.
Old 12-01-2013, 05:03 AM   #7
_Mick_

_Mick_ has said some nice things
Smile

Count me in too
Old 12-02-2013, 12:48 AM   #8
dazz67au

dazz67au has said some nice things

Yup another Brisbanite here !! .... what an awesome part of the world !!