Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Archives > Event Discussion (Archive Only)

Old 10-18-2013, 09:16 PM   #1
mz_puss
BigCutie

mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Australia ~Melbourne POUNCE BBW Club Night!

Halloween is soon upon us and what better way to celebrate then with the awesome ghouls & guys at POUNCE! Costume is not essential, but feel free to dress up and try your chance at winning a fiendish prize! We also will have karaoke on, so you croon your heart out, but beware of Zombies! So much fun to be had and Free entry. Make sure you are there...If you DARE!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2013halloween.jpg (172.9 KB, 339 views)
Old 10-20-2013, 07:04 PM   #2
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Great flyer J!
Old 11-04-2013, 04:46 AM   #3
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

How was the night?
Old 11-10-2013, 07:15 PM   #4
mz_puss
BigCutie

mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It was seriously amazing! We had so many new faces and sooo many people dressed up! It was one of our best nights yet! Ill have to pop some pics up on here
Old 11-11-2013, 05:41 AM   #5
Cleofatra_74
Bite Me! :p

Cleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this board

Sooooooooooooooooo much fun
Old 11-11-2013, 06:35 AM   #6
Shosh
Susannah

Quote:
Originally Posted by mz_puss View Post
It was seriously amazing! We had so many new faces and sooo many people dressed up! It was one of our best nights yet! Ill have to pop some pics up on here
I am sure people would love to see pics of the night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleofatra_74 View Post
Sooooooooooooooooo much fun
Birfdee girl
Old 04-04-2014, 04:34 AM   #7
bartenda

bartenda can now change their title

heyy is pounce on tommorow ???
Old 04-19-2015, 02:06 AM   #8
Filly
Searching Restlessly

Filly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFilly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFilly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Mz Puss - is the club pounce night still happening? I've never been, but might be interested if it's still happening.
Thanks
Old 04-20-2015, 12:44 AM   #9
mz_puss
BigCutie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartenda View Post
heyy is pounce on tommorow ???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filly View Post
Mz Puss - is the club pounce night still happening? I've never been, but might be interested if it's still happening.
Thanks
Hey ya folks, Pounce has been on hiatus. We are in the process of moving to a new venue. And I am taking a break too at the moment. But I have appointed a fantastic enthusiastic gal pal of mine to take over for a while. The new venue details and next Pounce date have not been released just yet. But keep an eye on the Pounce page : https://www.facebook.com/PounceBBWnight

Any further questions please ask on the pounce facebook page.