Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 12-26-2014, 06:42 PM   #276
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome Eve!

I assume you already found the story section. Might be worth introducing yourself on the bhm/FFA board too.
Old 12-26-2014, 09:15 PM   #277
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't think I've done this yet. Lurked for forever except the story section...better later than never? Trying to come out of my shell a bit on the forums...

Name: Call me Shi
Profession: IT PM
Music: assorted (swing, rock, orchestra, pop, techno - it is all about the beat)
Likes: Agility with my dogs, writing, reading, learning, gaming, hiking, cooking
Dislikes: Blatant stupidity/rudeness. People who think its possible (and try) to be a renaissance man in this day and age of IT Security. People that keep pestering me to have kids.
About me: FFA...been lurking around Dims for over ten years in one form or another. Might be a foodie but I have bad stomach problems that it makes eating generally agonizing - so I live vicariously through others eating/enjoying my cooking. Life goes through crazy busy cycles, so sometimes I end up disappearing for weeks at a time...but I always come back to Dims
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 01:09 AM   #278
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Wait, whut?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
"People who think its possible (and try) to be a renaissance man in this day and age of IT Security"
What does one thing have to do with the other?
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 04:08 AM   #279
ChicagoFeeder

ChicagoFeeder has said some nice things

Name: Sam
Profession: Undergrad (majoring in Chemical Engineering at NU)
Music: Punk Rock/Pop, Metal, Jazz, misc.
Likes: Video games, especially Kerbal Space Program; learning, reading, and being creative; science and history; nature; and of course, lovely chubby gaining women!
Dislikes: People who get angry very easily, or who are closed-minded. Inconsiderate actions, and stubborn illogical thought processes.
About me: I'm very much a scientist and an inventor. I come up with new ideas all of the time. I'm also a bit of a comedian: I make my friends laugh. Right now I'm in a very open relationship.

picture: https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/...d8&oe=553A5886
ChicagoFeeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 01:27 PM   #280
Kaleetan

Kaleetan has said some nice things

Name: Kaleetan
Music: Anything except hip hop, rap, folk
Likes: Video games, reading, warm weather, super fat gaining women, sweet and/or fried foods
Dislikes: Raw vegetables, rudeness, faux concern for fat person's health
Kaleetan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 11:07 PM   #281
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sorry it took me so long to respond, Yakatori!

'Renaissance man' (or polymath, as some know it) has several shades of meaning. It can be used in a sort of 'layman's terms' to mean someone who knows a lot in a variety of areas. It is also a historical/political reference...and then there is the flippant meaning it has taken on. And I kind of mean all three!

In that time period there wasn’t the flow of information that we have today. There were men (generally) who were usually highly skilled in reading and writing multiple languages. Their main purpose was to collect and retain information at a time when, as I understand it, people that that was possible to learn all the information in the world. These people didn’t just accumulate information for the fun of it; they gathered this information because it could be traded for money. They would learn things that may be important, travel somewhere, and ‘sell’ that knowledge, be it building a dam or translating a text. They are known for what they could do, but the reason they did it is for money.

In information security, the sheer amount of information/areas are mind boggling. In the CISSP book, nearly every paragraph/page represents an entire area of specialty. So even if you take something as ‘simple’ as encryption; it is relatively easy to understand the concept of encryption…but designing the algorithms, keys…it’s pretty deep stuff. Add to that that the complexity of applying the correct type of encryption…you can easily pick the wrong tool for the wrong job.

Right now, there is an influx of contractors in the IT/Security industry who cycle from company to company just...throwing out random information that has no real context or value to the company. They basically learned some "stuff" and are now peddling it to a company who needs it (the flippancy part comes in because they honestly seem to think they can just glance through a dusty book in the bottom of some monastery and come up with a real life solution to a global company). So they waltz in, say “oh, use encryption B on your mobile devices!” and saunter away. Meanwhile, the company spends a million dollars implementing it only to learn that that particular encryption method is processor heavy and crashes the application, causing loss of security and revenue.

Or, to use another example….DIMS forum uses a search limiter. This is to prevent something called a denial of service attack (on purpose or by accident) by so many requests coming in that their servers go down. They have something like a 30 second timeout – which works for their needs. But imagine a contractor suggesting to have a 30 second timeout between you being able to check your banking records, and if you flip too fast you get locked out. You’d have furious customers, and lost staff…or sometimes they don’t tell the company what to limit; so you search for transactions and it would pull up anything you ever did – EVER. Have thousands of people doing that at once and your servers keel over, which opens you up to OTHER attacks…

Blah. Sorry…IT is my passion…lol!!!

My point is just that people think they can skim the surface and be an expert in every area (and I am all for the 10,000ft view!) but when they begin to honestly think that their high level understanding is expertise…that’s where it frustrates me. Its like saying “I am a Doctor! I know everything about every area of speciality in the entire human body, from neurons to cancer to”…etc etc etc.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 06:12 PM   #282
Gspoon
Spoonah

Gspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging in

Name: Grady
Likes: Music (Metal, and a lot of other styles), movies (Star Wars, LotR... sci fi fantasy stuff), Games (Video games and table top), drawing, writing.
Dislikes: Spiders, being anti social

About me: I am your typical FA with an interest in the BBW/SSBBW variety . I had dated thinner girls before when I was in middle/high school, then I started dating BBWs through the remainder of high school until now. I am recently single and have been looking forward to getting back into the swing of things here as I had been a posting member for quite some time something around 5 years ago. So if you are and FA, a BBW, an SSBBW, or anyone with the ability to talk please feel free to message me! I love a good convo

Thanks for reading
Old 01-18-2015, 03:41 PM   #283
mechellerae
Atlanta SSBBW

mechellerae can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmechellerae can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Name: Mechelle
Profession: International logistics
Music: I like a good mix of music. Particular favorites are EDM, dubstep, late 90's/early 2000's alternative, rock, classical, opera, Gregorian chant, hip-hop, some country
Likes: travel, swimming, snorkeling, trying out new restaurants, reading, academic pursuits, fat people, intelligence, humanitarianism, humanism, left-wing politics
Dislikes: Bible-thumping, devout Republicans, waiting in long lines, ill fitting clothing, chairs with arm rests that dig into my thighs.
About me: I've been a long-time lurker on Dims, but hadn't been able to post due to some weird posting restriction problem- seems like that's suddenly resolved on its own now so I'm happy to finally get to share my thoughts with the community. I am a semi-regular at the Atlanta bbw events hosted by the Starz group. I'm a single lady with no children (don't want them either), I am pansexual/bisexual/whatever you want to call it- essentially, I like people regardless of their gender (and size). I'd love to chat with like-minded people- particularly if you're in the Atlanta area.
mechellerae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 11:58 PM   #284
GypsySummers
Don't dream it be it

GypsySummers can now change their title

Name: Dee (short for Danielley)
Profession: Artist and Writer
Music: Music is my sanity and I find each genre has an artist to admire. Most recently I've been listening to a lot of Arctic Monkeys, The Cure, Pine Hill Haints, Crystal Castles, Skip James and Behemoth. I like music that provokes emotion and/or can be danced to.
Likes: The feeling of wind on my face and breeze through my hair. Natures million shades of green. Dreaming. Laying in bed watching storms through open curtains. The colors of Autumn. The soft feeling of plump bodies. Oddities. Finding beauty where others don't see it. Making people feel good. Food. Textures.
Dislikes: When people take advantage of others. Coming out of the ocean and having everything stick to me and not being able to rid myself of sand. When my hands feel greasy. When people don't listen when you're talking to them. Narrow-mindedness.
About me: I'm a gypsy soul, roaming the waking plane. Growing and changing everyday. I'm this now but tomorrow starts another opportunity to be someone different, learn something exciting and do something new. I genuinely love getting to know others and relish in the opportunity. I'm probably one of the most open-minded and unbiased people you could ever meet. Have a secret? I'm the one people always seem to tell. I've recently recognized my adoration for big, curvy, soft bodies (mine included) and I'm so happy to have found this site and forum. Truly. I wish I could hear from every single person here! Please don't hesitate to drop me a line!

GypsySummers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 03:46 PM   #285
GLFeedee

GLFeedee has said some nice things

Name: Mark
Profession: Entrepreneur/Business Owner
Music: Eclectic
Likes: Travel, great restaurants, shopping, reading, laying on the beach, movies, theatre, Miami, clothes, NYC, TV, hot chocolate on a cold day, LA, great pizza, the perfect cheeseburger and fries, Mexican Coca-Cola, DC and SF, women who like a curvy male body
Dislikes: People who tell you that something is impossible or can't be done
About me: I like to think I have a great sense of humor...smart..clean cut...handsome in the face, but thick in the waist. Very hard to find a woman into the "food and feeding scene" so I'm very happy to have found this site.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FullSizeRender-13.jpg (164.1 KB, 456 views)
GLFeedee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 07:27 AM   #286
Raximind

Raximind has said some nice things

Name: Raximind
Profession: Web & Graphic Designer
Music: Rock , Classic
Likes: Travelling , Reading , Playing cricket with my friends and cousins . Video games .
Dislikes:We are addicted to our egotism, our likes and dislikes and prejudices, and depend upon them for our own sense of identity.
About me: I am just here to kill time i am not out going person always uses my PC like a nerd but i do play with my friends sometimes .

Raximind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 01:30 AM   #287
The_Glory

The_Glory has said some nice things
Default Greeting!

Name: Juan
Profession: Production Coordinator for an independent film company
Music: indie rock, hip hop, house, electronic
Likes: music, cinema, photography, soccer, vintage sneakers, clothes, beers, coffee, cooking, travel.
Dislikes: rude, uncourteous people.
About me: I'm cultured, intelligent, funny, and charming. I've lived in 3 countries but LA is always going to be home. I work in the film industry and I dig it. I love wandering the city and taking photos.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 10091448804560649788.jpg (56.3 KB, 322 views)
The_Glory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 12:00 AM   #288
fatsmagic

fatsmagic can now change their title

Hi all,
Fairly new here, although I do use a couple of other forums related to this lifestyle choice.
Always been attracted to larger ladies, since I hit puberty, and never found anything attractive or sexy in the usual model type women. I really dislike fake add-ons, ie fake breasts, ladies plastered in make-up, hair extensions, false eyelashes, etc. I think ladies are beautiful with a more natural look, and womanly figure, instead of those lollypop women (big heads and stick bodies).

Name: Nik
Profession: Van Driver
Music: I love allsorts it's my passion. Oldskool Rave / Hardcore Jungle Techno, House, Trance, Prog Rock, jazz, Folk, Rag, & more
Likes: Fitness / Weights, Wing Chun (Kung Fu), Mountain Biking, Music Production, Radio Communications, People with manners.
Dislikes: Bully's, aggressive people, rude & ill mannered folks, fake persona's, prejudice & small-mindedness.
About me: Recently got married to my beautiful curvy wife, I have a daughter studying at uni, and my secret to a happy life is to put hobbies & fun before money and material possessions.
fatsmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 08:30 AM   #289
TwoSwords

TwoSwords has super-sized repTwoSwords has super-sized repTwoSwords has super-sized repTwoSwords has super-sized rep

Name: Ken
Profession: Researcher
Music: Any music I find catchy, and don't find the message objectionable.
Likes: Philosophy, theology, art, animation, writing, reading, poetry, quality media, games, fiction of any sort, any and all abstract concepts and ideas, but most importantly, honesty, order and truth.
Dislikes: Faulty philosophical positions, philosophical fallacies, pride.
About me: I've known I had this FA side of myself since I was a kid in elementary school and was pleasantly captivated by one of my teachers, who could almost fill the classroom door (though in reality, I've probably felt this way much longer.) My high school crush and a crush at one of my early jobs were both very big girls, but apart from them, and a few bespectacled ladies (who I think I liked because I envied the look of their glasses, which focus all the attention on the eyes,) my feelings of attraction were few and far between, and after some early negative experiences (bad reactions from girls who were repulsed by my feelings,) I decided not to inflict myself on anyone else until I knew what made for a successful relationship. That, in turn, lead me to religion, philosophy, and in the end, inner peace.

I'm not an activist, or a feminist in any sense, or a liberal. I'm about as far from all of those things as a person can get. I just happen to be the sort of person who has felt pleasant appreciation of human beauty always and only when a very large girl/woman was nearby. It's the same kind of feeling as when you see a Niagara or a Grand Canyon; the wonder of the beauty that you see makes you feel relieved, and that's what it's like with me. I feel I can relax and talk comfortably with bigger people.

Over time, the pressure of the status quo has, sadly, increased my dislike of the thin appearance. I say it's sad, because I know there's nothing wrong with being thin. There's beauty there, and I know this, because some people can appreciate it, but to me, the whole experience of life has been difficult because of the prevalence and aggressiveness of this image that I don't appreciate. It's only made it harder for me to find moments of peace. In any case, I doubt I'll ever find love, because among other things, she'd have to sympathize with me in these areas, and I know very few women who feel as I do about this.
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 04:58 PM   #290
lovelifesong

lovelifesong has said some nice things

Name: Chantay

Profession: Graphic Designer

Music: Almost everything, but i love a soulful voice.

Likes: I am passionate about: great ideas, great books,great movies,
the mysteries of human behavior, being accountable for your faults,
creating beautiful and useful things,great hugs, laughing until it hurts,
being honest, even when it hurts, being a positive voice,supporting those you love, being compassionate.

About me: BBW, new to the community. I am looking for good-hearted, fun loving, generous and sincerely kind people to surround myself with. This could be friendship or a relationship. . .I am open.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Avatar.jpg (446.8 KB, 134 views)
File Type: jpg 20170226_005234 (1).jpg (101.1 KB, 135 views)
lovelifesong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 09:28 AM   #291
knightmare870

knightmare870 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesknightmare870 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesknightmare870 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Name: Nathan
Profession: Batching at Hormel. I make pepperoni.
Music: Rock, mostly Disturbed, Alter Bridge, Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace (before Adam left).
Likes: Legend of Zelda, music, anime, manga, books, tv, movies, gaming (Playstation and Nintendo) and the goddamn Batman.
Dislikes: Too much to list. I don't like focusing on negatives.
About me: I am me. I spend 40+ hours a week at work while trying to find time for my wife and kids, while making sure I have me time. I've spent years in here gazing at the bbws on screen. I try to have fun with life and not let the state of the world drag me down. I don't know what else to say, so if you wanna know more, ask.
Old 03-14-2017, 12:18 PM   #292
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hi Lovelifesong, Knightmare. Great to see the introductions, and I hope you'll join in some of the other conversations

Lovelifesong: you might also want to introduce yourself on the main board (there is an introductions thread there, too), as the this board (aimed mostly at fat admirers) might not be read as widely.

Knightmare: I know how that goes, trying to find time for everything. I'm sure many of us do.
Old 03-18-2017, 04:50 AM   #293
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelifesong View Post
Name: Chantay

Profession: Graphic Designer

Music: Almost everything, but i love a soulful voice.

Likes: I am passionate about: great ideas, great books,great movies,
the mysteries of human behavior, being accountable for your faults,
creating beautiful and useful things,great hugs, laughing until it hurts,
being honest, even when it hurts, being a positive voice,supporting those you love, being compassionate.

About me: BBW, new to the community. I am looking for good-hearted, fun loving, generous and sincerely kind people to surround myself with. This could be friendship or a relationship. . .I am open.

Stunning, welcome!
Old 03-18-2017, 05:22 AM   #294
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightmare870 View Post
Name: Nathan
Profession: Batching at Hormel. I make pepperoni.
Music: Rock, mostly Disturbed, Alter Bridge, Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace (before Adam left).
Likes: Legend of Zelda, music, anime, manga, books, tv, movies, gaming (Playstation and Nintendo) and the goddamn Batman.
Dislikes: Too much to list. I don't like focusing on negatives.
About me: I am me. I spend 40+ hours a week at work while trying to find time for my wife and kids, while making sure I have me time. I've spent years in here gazing at the bbws on screen. I try to have fun with life and not let the state of the world drag me down. I don't know what else to say, so if you wanna know more, ask.
Has working where you work ruined pepperoni for you?

Also, how did you pick your screen name? I always think of Remington 870 shotguns when I see your posts.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 12:28 PM   #295
knightmare870

knightmare870 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesknightmare870 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesknightmare870 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
Has working where you work ruined pepperoni for you?

Also, how did you pick your screen name? I always think of Remington 870 shotguns when I see your posts.
Surprisingly, no. It hasn't. Its the one pizza topping we have more than any else. Lol. And my 870 part is because I was born in 1987, but I couldn't have it as knightmare87.
Old 05-11-2017, 08:31 AM   #296
Harley Rider

Harley Rider has said some nice things

New here, lurked for awhile after the big "D"!

Steve
Orlando, FL
Sales
SSBBW Lover

Hopeless romantic looking for my soul mate to share what I have to give and life together!

Glad to be here amongst friends and like-minds.
Harley Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 03:01 PM   #297
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly can now change their title

New Handle - Long Time Dimensions Fan, de-lurking for a second time.

Name: EP
AGE: no, no, no I will never tell - I am old and I know better
Location: Mid-State New York (I know it is hard to believe but there is more to New York than that big city)
Profession: Most recently operations in back office outsourcing, now sadly nothing. Looking to figure out what I want to be when I grow up..yet again
Music: Neil Diamond (everyone always says they love all kinds of music until I say Neil, then they make the yuck face) I also love Willie Nelso, Ziggy Marley and host of other jumbled artists and genres.
Likes: Foodee - both fine dining and good cooking. I read constantly. I'm also proudly addicted to Bravo TV. I get my drama quotient from TV so I can bypass that aspect of my life, or so I try. I like being creative and try lots of different things, sewing, embroidering and most recently water colors.
About Me: Been around Dimensions since before this iteration of the forums. This forum go round first in 2005 and now after a hiatus where my life kind of fell apart. In the last 9 years I met the love of my life, built a beautiful home with him, and then lost him suddenly and now moving from our and onto another life that I'm not sure what will be like. I miss my BHM with all of my heart, and I am taking things one breath at a time. Oh and I am a extra plus super duper sized fatty Mc fatty face, which means I hate long walks on the beach and airplane seats.
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote