Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 02-03-2016, 07:04 AM   #1
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Long newspaper piece on inter-gender

aka genderfluid, aka genderqueer I guess the reporting on this is still at the "Hey, look, there is this thing and some people are serious about it" stage, but at least this was a three page report in a national newspaper, and was respectful overall.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...ticle28456135/

(and while trying to find this story, I stumbled upon a couple of other cool stories that I'd missed reading in print, so posting some other links today)
Old 08-22-2016, 08:17 PM   #2
Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Is God Transgender?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
aka genderfluid, aka genderqueer I guess the reporting on this is still at the "Hey, look, there is this thing and some people are serious about it" stage, but at least this was a three page report in a national newspaper, and was respectful overall.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...ticle28456135/

(and while trying to find this story, I stumbled upon a couple of other cool stories that I'd missed reading in print, so posting some other links today)
Probably as good a place as any to post this link. As agnostics we always wondered how gender came to be associated with God (using the capitalized form here).

The Opinion Pages | Op-Ed Contributor

Is God Transgender?

By MARK SAMETHAUG. 12, 2016

"The greatest wisdom: Love and Laughter, Inter-twined."
Ho Ho Tai is offline   Reply With Quote