Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 08-15-2016, 02:42 PM   #76
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft never has a post go unnoticedsqueezablysoft never has a post go unnoticedsqueezablysoft never has a post go unnoticedsqueezablysoft never has a post go unnoticedsqueezablysoft never has a post go unnoticedsqueezablysoft never has a post go unnoticedsqueezablysoft never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
You know you're an FFA when you are excited to have internet back so you can stream John Candy movies after a long week of hanging out with your roommate with mens swimming on.
Yup, the only thing better than watching John Candy movies is watching John Candy movies while eating actual candy.
Old 12-02-2016, 06:35 AM   #77
fuelingfire

fuelingfire makes people happy simply by logging infuelingfire makes people happy simply by logging infuelingfire makes people happy simply by logging infuelingfire makes people happy simply by logging infuelingfire makes people happy simply by logging infuelingfire makes people happy simply by logging infuelingfire makes people happy simply by logging infuelingfire makes people happy simply by logging infuelingfire makes people happy simply by logging infuelingfire makes people happy simply by logging in

"I Attended The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, And I Felt Obese"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/sandra..._13357918.html

Kind of misleading article, no mention of touching fat people. I hope it was consensual.
Old 12-18-2016, 08:44 AM   #78
fuelingfire

fuelingfire makes people happy simply by logging infuelingfire makes people happy simply by logging infuelingfire makes people happy simply by logging infuelingfire makes people happy simply by logging infuelingfire makes people happy simply by logging infuelingfire makes people happy simply by logging infuelingfire makes people happy simply by logging infuelingfire makes people happy simply by logging infuelingfire makes people happy simply by logging infuelingfire makes people happy simply by logging in

When your girlfriend retells a story at least 2 times in front of you, of an event you thought was trivial. We were at an adult evening at the Madison Children’s Museum, last weekend. There are a lot of people there, and its quite noisy from everyone talking. I recently grew a beard because she likes beards. One of the events there was beard-dazzling, where you decorate you beard with various shiny objects. She is very excite about this, so I let her do it. Later still at the event, we are standing near the top of an escalator and she has a piece of pizza in her hand.

At the time all I noticed was one of the girls coming up the elevator who was thin and attractive was looking in our direction. She came off the escalator and walked in our direction. My girlfriend said, “She was staring at you.” My response was, “I think she was looking at your pizza.” To me this was a very unremarkable moment in the evening. It was in a few minutes explained to me what I missed.

In the version of the story I heard. This woman was staring at me from the bottom of the escalator, then walked straight over to me. Acting like I was not standing with my arm on my girlfriends back. And flirtatiously said, “Wow, I really like your beard!” I did not acknowledge her, or actually hear her. My girlfriend was amazed by the nerve of this girl. My girlfriend said, “She was staring at you.” My response was, “I think she was looking at your pizza.”

What do I care if some random person wants to say they like my beard? Though I am really into my girlfriend, this wasn’t an event in my mind that shows it. Though that’s how it was being taking by others hearing the story.