Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 01-22-2016, 05:13 PM   #1
PrincessAmanda

PrincessAmanda can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPrincessAmanda can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Cool What makes you feel awesome?

What makes you feel awesome? Nothing quite makes me feel as amazing as a new hair style. So that being said I got my hair done tonight and feel so Amazing!! I felt like sharing.

Share what makes you feel awesome!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3657.JPG (301.8 KB, 741 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3661.JPG (281.5 KB, 738 views)
Old 01-23-2016, 10:00 AM   #2
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I love the new style! You look really great!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 12:41 PM   #3
PrincessAmanda

PrincessAmanda can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPrincessAmanda can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
I love the new style! You look really great!
Thanks!! Its much shorter than I'm used to but I love it.
Old 01-23-2016, 12:57 PM   #4
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You are so cute Amanda!

The idea of being able to file my tax return soon makes me feel awesome

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 01:04 PM   #5
PrincessAmanda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
You are so cute Amanda!
Thanks!!

[QUOTE=The idea of being able to file my tax return soon makes me feel awesome [/QUOTE]
Yes!! I love tax time!! I love feeling like I've outsmarted the government, even a little bit
Old 06-16-2016, 06:56 PM   #6
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default A good day at work....

A customer requested that we create 45 pieces of artwork for the set of a new movie that is being made.
DianaSSBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 06:48 PM   #7
Sculptor

Sculptor carries a lot of weight on this boardSculptor carries a lot of weight on this boardSculptor carries a lot of weight on this boardSculptor carries a lot of weight on this boardSculptor carries a lot of weight on this boardSculptor carries a lot of weight on this board

Listening to waves hush me to sleep and never feeling the same desire to impress anyone that's been almost crippling for other people; the only anxiousness I've always felt all my life is in needing everything all at once absolutely right now... nothing ever happens soon enough for me... and the water reads my mind and responds in an uninterruptible mantra of "shhhh... shhh... shhh... shhhhut the hell up."
Ahhh, so peaceful
Sculptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 07:32 PM   #8
Leem
Leem

Leem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I volunteer at a local soup kitchen/homeless shelter. I always feel good on the way home. I feel like I've made a difference even if only in a small way to some one else's life.
Leem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 07:42 AM   #9
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculptor View Post
never feeling the same desire to impress anyone that's been almost crippling for other people
I think you may have discovered the Secret of Happiness. Congratulations! From your posts, I'd say it couldn't have happened to a nicer person.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 08:02 AM   #10
SecretlyaKitten

SecretlyaKitten does more than just post hot picsSecretlyaKitten does more than just post hot picsSecretlyaKitten does more than just post hot picsSecretlyaKitten does more than just post hot pics

YOUR HAIR AND EYES ARE AMAZING

Hmm . . . the wind. I love the wind. It sings to my soul and makes me feel alive.
SecretlyaKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 01:28 PM   #11
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

On the way home in my Jeep. I get to an intersection and cars are blocking the turning lane. No curb too high, no sidewalk too small An awesome feeling of freedom!
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 02:48 AM   #12
BigCutieFleur

BigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging in
Red face

When I say something funny and people start laugh or smile, even better if they are kinda sad and I make them happy again. ♡
Or when I can express my softness in a hug and it seems the person hugging me can't stop because I am too soft and cuddly
BigCutieFleur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 02:09 PM   #13
Leem
Leem

Leem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I love sitting cozily under an afghan with the lights off looking at the tree, all the candles lit, with a glass of wine and just thinking or not thinking.
Old 12-29-2016, 07:30 AM   #14
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Just helped a woman out this morning when no one else could seem to figure it out. I won't go into details, but being able to do that just made me feel very useful and in turn awesome
Old 01-04-2017, 08:57 PM   #15
Leem
Leem

Getting my closet fully cleaned and organized. Donating the unused clothing and other items. It gives me a clean fresh feeling. (I say without meaning to sound like a feminine hygiene product ad)
Old 01-04-2017, 09:28 PM   #16
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leem View Post
Getting my closet fully cleaned and organized. Donating the unused clothing and other items. It gives me a clean fresh feeling. (I say without meaning to sound like a feminine hygiene product ad)
lol! I know exactly what you mean
Old 01-07-2017, 01:09 PM   #17
ssflbelle

ssflbelle does more than just post hot picsssflbelle does more than just post hot picsssflbelle does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Yep cleaning out that closet sure is a wonderful feeling. I just did it this week.

@Sculptor I agree falling asleep with the ocean waves is a great feeling too. I can also relate to the wanting everything now statement.
ssflbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 09:53 PM   #18
Leem
Leem

When it has been rainy, cloudy and dark for a week and then the sun breaks through the clouds as you leave from work. You get to go on a sunny walk with the dog. The spirits just get lifted from the warmth of the sun on your face.
Old 01-20-2017, 05:32 AM   #19
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
When it has been rainy, cloudy and dark for a week and then the sun breaks through the clouds as you leave from work. You get to go on a sunny walk with the dog. The spirits just get lifted from the warmth of the sun on your face.
Sounds excellent
Old 03-20-2017, 06:35 AM   #20
sexybbw4u

sexybbw4u does more than just post hot picssexybbw4u does more than just post hot picssexybbw4u does more than just post hot pics

Losing weight.....
Old 03-22-2017, 09:59 AM   #21
BBW MeganLynn44DD

BBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging in

When I make my husband laugh,it's stupid and very simple.Just makes me happy and really just makes my day.
BBW MeganLynn44DD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 08:46 PM   #22
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

When I find pantyhose that actually fit.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 10:36 AM   #23
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
When I find pantyhose that actually fit.
That's true, but I bet cake makes you feel even more awesome. *poke*
Old 03-23-2017, 11:42 AM   #24
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Cake is always good and you should know Miss beer belly *poke poke poke*
Cake AND ice cream is awesome too.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 04:43 PM   #25
Christoo

Christoo has said some nice things

Quote:
I volunteer at a local soup kitchen/homeless shelter. I always feel good on the way home. I feel like I've made a difference even if only in a small way to some one else's life.
That is nice!!!
Christoo is offline   Reply With Quote