Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 08-22-2015, 03:41 AM   #76
SpanishCastleMagic

SpanishCastleMagic has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuffingkit View Post
I love having big fat arms, I have always thought it to be so womanly and sexy. As I've gained my arms have definitely gotten really fat, I even have arm rolls now!
Goddamn your got some curves on curves. huge fat arms turn me on like big breast except at get to see all that fat arm jiggle.
SpanishCastleMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 01:52 PM   #77
TriedForSize
TriedForSize

TriedForSize can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTriedForSize can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Yes love big arms and generally chunky upper body around the shoulders, sides etc.
Old 08-31-2015, 03:34 PM   #78
Russell Williams

Russell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default big arms

Telling her how much I loved to stroke her big arms and then demonstrating was how I met my wife.
Russell Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 03:37 PM   #79
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Russell & Louise
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 12:16 PM   #80
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Big arms...of course. Love them.
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 06:56 PM   #81
BigCutieChloe

BigCutieChloe does more than just post hot picsBigCutieChloe does more than just post hot picsBigCutieChloe does more than just post hot pics

i love when my boyfriend snuggles up on my fat arms and strokes my strech marks! fat arms are the best!
BigCutieChloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 12:02 PM   #82
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Yup...fluffy arms are delightful

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 03:01 PM   #83
mp7251

mp7251 does more than just post hot picsmp7251 does more than just post hot picsmp7251 does more than just post hot pics

My wife is 59 years old and weighs 300 pounds, down from a high of 385 at 5'2". She has huge upper arms 27" right and 26" left. They use to be pretty solid but now they have a lot of sag and are very soft and pliable. My wife hates them as they bulge around any of the biggest sleeves on dresses and makes the sleeves ride up. I love them as they are so big that when lying with her hands behind her head my spread out hand cannot come close to covering the width of the underside of her bicep. I love the feel and pliability of her arms but she recoils when I give them attention and hates any praise I might say concerning her arms.
mp7251 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 06:36 PM   #84
bullsman812000

bullsman812000 can now change their title

I agree with Stuffing kit its very womanly and sexy.
bullsman812000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 02:55 PM   #85
Jestrothegreat

Jestrothegreat has said some nice things
Default the only one

oh man! I thought I was the only one! I love fluffy arms on a girl!!!
Jestrothegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 10:44 PM   #86
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Nope, you're not alone, friend

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 07:24 AM   #87
Colonial Warrior

Colonial Warrior can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miskatonic View Post
Maybe I'm alone in this but there's something sexy about a gal with big, chubby arms. Anyone else out there find a nice set of arms sexy?
You are not alone, Miskatonic!
Colonial Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 12:50 PM   #88
melallensink

melallensink can now change their title

Pillowy limbs are nice. Even elbow (and knee) cleavage.
melallensink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 07:24 AM   #89
mp7251

mp7251 does more than just post hot picsmp7251 does more than just post hot picsmp7251 does more than just post hot pics

Happened to answer the phone the other day and noticed called ID said plastic surgery and they asked for my wife. Come to find out she plans to have her large flabby upper arms reduced. She knows I love them but too bad, so sad!
mp7251 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 11:22 AM   #90
Colonial Warrior

Colonial Warrior can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by melallensink View Post
Pillowy limbs are nice. Even elbow (and knee) cleavage.
I love the same and I describe them as two delicious loves of bread!!!
Colonial Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 01:16 PM   #91
socrates74

socrates74 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessocrates74 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Depends. I don't think all are created equal. 50% hell-yes! 30% yes. 10% no 10% yuck.
socrates74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 02:34 PM   #92
ssbbwhoneybee
Im into Fetishes Now!

ssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot picsssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot picsssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot picsssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot pics

HEY I have BIG ARMS and DAMMIT they are nice!!! Wooooohoooo for the men that love big arms!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN0623a.JPG (95.5 KB, 420 views)
ssbbwhoneybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 03:50 PM   #93
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbbwhoneybee View Post
HEY I have BIG ARMS and DAMMIT they are nice!!! Wooooohoooo for the men that love big arms!
Amazing picture!
happily_married is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 03:56 PM   #94
Adamantoise
Tom and his Brain

Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Goodness me - too stunning...
Adamantoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 06:59 AM   #95
Chuggernut

Chuggernut does more than just post hot picsChuggernut does more than just post hot picsChuggernut does more than just post hot picsChuggernut does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Yowza! Beautiful indeed!
Chuggernut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 07:03 AM   #96
ssbbwhoneybee
Im into Fetishes Now!

ssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot picsssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot picsssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot picsssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
Amazing picture!
Thanks sugar!
Old 01-09-2017, 07:06 AM   #97
ssbbwhoneybee
Im into Fetishes Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamantoise View Post
Goodness me - too stunning...
Thank you :*
Old 01-09-2017, 07:09 AM   #98
ssbbwhoneybee
Im into Fetishes Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuggernut View Post
Yowza! Beautiful indeed!

Thank you so much
Old 01-09-2017, 10:03 AM   #99
dan

dan does more than just post hot picsdan does more than just post hot picsdan does more than just post hot picsdan does more than just post hot pics

Love your nice fat arms....Do you know the measurements?
dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 04:29 PM   #100
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Big arms, chubby fingers, and nice back rolls are my favorite combination.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote