Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Health Forum

Old 01-10-2017, 03:20 PM   #1276
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I would never call the crisis line that I work for but I do have a wonderful therapist I am very comfortable with. I see her tomorrow.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 12:45 PM   #1277
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Had a fabulous session with my therapist and did a lot of process around my thoughts the other day. I've got direction on how to improve communication with my fiancÚ about the thoughts. Now we start tackling the sex stuff :/
Old 01-11-2017, 01:41 PM   #1278
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Because of an insurance SNAFU, I've gone two weeks without seeing my counselor. This is not good.
Old 01-11-2017, 05:59 PM   #1279
lille

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
Because of an insurance SNAFU, I've gone two weeks without seeing my counselor. This is not good.

That's no good! I hope they sort it out ASAP.
Old 02-19-2017, 10:42 PM   #1280
lille

Tonight was a rough night, I got very little sleep the night before, my fiancÚ's parents made a lot of irritating comments, particularly about the wedding, and when I got home I was just feeling like shit. I feel a little bit better but my anxiety is still super high and I'm keeping intrusive thoughts about cutting at bay. My fiancÚ goes on a business trip tomorrow and will be gone overnight and I'm a little worried I'm going to spiral. Not worried I'm going to hurt myself, more worried I'll be a sobbing pile.
Old 02-20-2017, 04:18 PM   #1281
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post
Tonight was a rough night, I got very little sleep the night before, my fiancÚ's parents made a lot of irritating comments, particularly about the wedding, and when I got home I was just feeling like shit. I feel a little bit better but my anxiety is still super high and I'm keeping intrusive thoughts about cutting at bay. My fiancÚ goes on a business trip tomorrow and will be gone overnight and I'm a little worried I'm going to spiral. Not worried I'm going to hurt myself, more worried I'll be a sobbing pile.
Probably a little late but can you make plans to be around people, either going out or over the phone? When I know I'm going to feel bad that is really helpful for me even though my instinct is to withdraw.
Old 02-20-2017, 10:23 PM   #1282
lille

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Verde View Post
Probably a little late but can you make plans to be around people, either going out or over the phone? When I know I'm going to feel bad that is really helpful for me even though my instinct is to withdraw.

I work weird hours so I isn't get home till 9pm. I texted a friend and distracted myself with a movie. I have to sleep soon and the empty bed is the worst part. I don't k ow whether I want to have the dog in the bed or the stuffed animal my fiancÚ gave me. I can't have both because Archer will eat my stuffed animal.
Old 02-21-2017, 02:52 PM   #1283
Leem
Leem

Leem makes people happy simply by logging inLeem makes people happy simply by logging inLeem makes people happy simply by logging inLeem makes people happy simply by logging inLeem makes people happy simply by logging inLeem makes people happy simply by logging inLeem makes people happy simply by logging inLeem makes people happy simply by logging inLeem makes people happy simply by logging inLeem makes people happy simply by logging in

I hope you are doing better Lille. Hopefully your pup kept you company.
Leem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 05:21 PM   #1284
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

I second this motion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
I belatedly hope you got this sorted out. I'm seeing my psychopharmacologist for the first time in months (I'm starting to think my decision-making process is questionable) on Friday and the wait is interminable. I had Xmases as a kid that were easier to make it to...
Old 02-21-2017, 11:16 PM   #1285
lille

Archer was a good little cuddle bug and I found a sleep meditation to listen to and got ok sleep. Thank you for your concern everyone.

Tags
depression, health