Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 01-06-2017, 09:29 PM   #11776
Angel
no apologies for being me

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Storms Never Last - Waylon Jennings & Jessi Colter

T

Storms never last do they baby
Bad times all pass with the wind
Your hand in mine stills the thunder
And you make the sun want to shine.

You followed me down so many roads baby
I've picked wild flowers and sung you soft sad songs
Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 08:06 AM   #11777
Leem
Leem

Leem is a member of the 500 clubLeem is a member of the 500 clubLeem is a member of the 500 clubLeem is a member of the 500 clubLeem is a member of the 500 clubLeem is a member of the 500 club

Twist and Shout- numerous artists

T
Leem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 02:23 PM   #11778
FreeThinker

FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The Chance Of Loving You - Earl Thomas Conley

U

You're beginning to look like you're feeling content
Just for one night of romance
If it wasn't for love, you'd still me my friend
And you'd still put your heart in my hands
FreeThinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 04:18 PM   #11779
Leem
Leem

Leem is a member of the 500 clubLeem is a member of the 500 clubLeem is a member of the 500 clubLeem is a member of the 500 clubLeem is a member of the 500 clubLeem is a member of the 500 club

Unchained Melody - Righteous Brothers and Elvis Presley + others I am sure

Y
Old 01-07-2017, 09:31 PM   #11780
Angel

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

You're My Best Friend - Don Williams

D

When I need hope and inspiration
You're always strong when I'm tired and weak
I could search This whole world over
You'll still be everything that I need.

You're my bread when I'm hungry
You're my shelter from troubled winds
You're my anchor in life's ocean
But most of all you're my best friend.
Old 01-08-2017, 04:07 PM   #11781
Leem
Leem

Dancing Queen - Abba

N
Old 01-09-2017, 03:12 PM   #11782
Adamantoise
yes i still have a beard

Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Nephatiti - 808 State

I
Adamantoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 08:35 PM   #11783
Angel

Yay an I! Now I can finally post my current favorite song!
If you like old traditional country, check out Mo's video of this song he wrote.

I Didn't Wake Up This Morning, Cause I Didn't Go To Sleep Last Night - Mo Pitney

T

I didn't wake up this morning, cause I didn't go to sleep last night
I've been tossing and turning
My heart is burning
I can't get you off of my mind
Just stared at the ceiling, feelin' a feeling
I've never felt before in my life

So when can I see you again? It'll seem like forever 'til then.
I was just hoping we could be more than just friends
Some things just come out of nowhere
Some things just can't be explained
I can't go one more night without knowing
Girl do you feel the same?

I've been tossing and turning
My heart is burning
I can't get you off of my mind
Just stared at the ceiling, feelin' a feeling
I've never felt in my whole life

So I'm wondering what you're doing
Whatcha doing for the rest of your life?
Old 01-09-2017, 10:37 PM   #11784
Leem
Leem

The Downeaster Alexa - Billy Joel

A
Old 01-10-2017, 01:59 PM   #11785
FreeThinker

FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Angry Young Man -- Steve Earle

N

Got a lot of memories tied up in this place
Somuch time spent in so little space
What looked like the world through the eyes of a child
Kind of closes in on you after a while

Places grow up and places grow old
You keep your mouth shut and you do what you're told
I told Mama the day that I ran
This ain't no place for an angry young man
Old 01-10-2017, 03:21 PM   #11786
Adamantoise
yes i still have a beard

Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

NYC Beat - Armand Van Helden

T
Old 01-10-2017, 07:40 PM   #11787
Angel

There's No Way - Alabama

Y

I never knew until you
What I was missing
Old 01-10-2017, 11:20 PM   #11788
Leem
Leem

Yellow submarine- Beatles

E
Old 01-11-2017, 03:03 PM   #11789
Adamantoise
yes i still have a beard

Eat, Sleep, Rave, Repeat - Fatboy Slim and Riva Starr feat. Beardyman.

T
Old 01-11-2017, 06:58 PM   #11790
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDianaSSBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDianaSSBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDianaSSBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDianaSSBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDianaSSBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDianaSSBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDianaSSBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDianaSSBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDianaSSBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDianaSSBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

The Winner takes it all - ABBA

L
DianaSSBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 08:02 PM   #11791
Angel

Let Your Love Flow - The Bellamy Brothers

W

let your love grow with the smallest of dreams
and let your love show
Old 01-11-2017, 11:29 PM   #11792
Leem
Leem

While my guitar gently weeps- Beatles

S
Old 01-11-2017, 11:51 PM   #11793
FreeThinker

Soda Machine -- Fred Eaglesmith*

E

*Also recorded by Ani DiFranco. From Fred's album Drive In Movie, which also included the song White Rose, later covered by Toby Keith. Beyond their recognition of Fred's songwriting ability, it's possible that Toby and Ani don't have much else in common.
Old 01-12-2017, 05:39 PM   #11794
Angel

Emotional Girl - Terri Clark

L

underneath this cool exterior
A raging river flows
So before you get any nearer
I better let you know.

I'm an emotional girl
I can't help myself
Sometimes I laugh
Sometimes I cry
Sometimes I do both and I don't know why
I got a Passionate heart
And that's just the way things are
You and me could give it a whirl
But I'm warning you, boy
I'm an emotional girl.
Old 01-12-2017, 06:21 PM   #11795
Leem
Leem

Like a Virgin - Madonna

N
Old 01-12-2017, 07:47 PM   #11796
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDianaSSBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDianaSSBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDianaSSBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDianaSSBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDianaSSBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDianaSSBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDianaSSBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDianaSSBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDianaSSBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDianaSSBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

"Nessun Dorma" or in English "None Shall Sleep" by Luciano Pavarotti

A
DianaSSBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 03:02 AM   #11797
Angel

Angel In Disguise - Earl Thomas Conley

E

You were just another pretty face in the crowd
I was just hangin' out
I wasn't ready for love when I looked in your eyes
You took me by surprise
Old 01-13-2017, 06:22 AM   #11798
FreeThinker

Excitable Boy -- Warren Zevon

Y

He took little Susie to the junior prom
"Excitable Boy," they all said
And he raped her and he killed her and he took her home
"Excitable Boy," they all said
Old 01-13-2017, 01:48 PM   #11799
Leem
Leem

Yes I Am - Melissa Etheridge

M
Old 01-13-2017, 04:36 PM   #11800
Adamantoise
yes i still have a beard

Moments In Space - Nookie

E or C?