Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Archives > Event Discussion (Archive Only)

Old 10-09-2014, 01:56 PM   #1
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Happy Thanksgiving Weekend, fellow Canucks!

I'm thankful for family, thanksgiving dinners, and long weekends

(also for all of you here at Dimensions, who help keep me sane)
Old 10-09-2014, 02:16 PM   #2
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady makes people happy simply by logging inOhio Lady makes people happy simply by logging inOhio Lady makes people happy simply by logging inOhio Lady makes people happy simply by logging inOhio Lady makes people happy simply by logging inOhio Lady makes people happy simply by logging inOhio Lady makes people happy simply by logging inOhio Lady makes people happy simply by logging inOhio Lady makes people happy simply by logging inOhio Lady makes people happy simply by logging in

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadians Friends here in DIMS
Old 10-09-2014, 04:09 PM   #3
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving

Laura
WA

Child of the ocean.
Old 10-09-2014, 05:41 PM   #4
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Happy upcoming turkey day! May you all stuff yourselves silly or have vicarious pleasure in watching others stuff themselves!
Old 10-11-2014, 03:55 AM   #5
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

fatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 club

Happy Thanksgiving fellow Canucks!

Here's to a holiday that actually encourages you to stuff yourself until you can't even move! Mmmm, love it!

Brenda
Old 10-08-2015, 11:21 AM   #6
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hey, it is almost that time again (I know a number of people here at work are taking tomorrow off, and the public schools are taking a PD day, so for some people the weekend is just about started).

Interesting plans? Interesting eats? Just need a quiet place to rest while the turkey digests?
Old 10-11-2015, 09:35 AM   #7
Karebehr

Karebehr can now change their title

Happy Thanksgiving all. Working Monday so no turkey for me this year. Thankful I'm looking at the grass from the green side and am back home in Ontario!
Old 10-12-2015, 12:36 PM   #8
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

We did an anazing roast at the outlaws.

My hubby kind of, um, severely overate and i have not been able to recover yet

Did agility, family stuff, and a bit if writing.
Long weekends always seem to be me deep cleaning. Ugh.
Old 10-12-2015, 05:33 PM   #9
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Mowed the lawn in shorts and a t-shirt. Not bad for October 12th, I'll take it.
Old 10-13-2015, 09:59 AM   #10
Tad
mostly harmless

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB View Post
Mowed the lawn in shorts and a t-shirt. Not bad for October 12th, I'll take it.
Wasn't that amazing weather for the Thanksgiving weekend? Traditionally we have Thanksgiving dinner at my parents, and do the last big picking from their apple trees. Some years that has happened with slush falling from the sky, this year it happened in shorts and t-shirts, and I was even happy to get to swat an entirely unseasonal mosquito. We also got in some good bike rides, did the first round of raking, and just generally hung out outside quite a bit, basking in that last gasp of nice weather.

I'm trying to cling to the memory of that weather, and ignore the fact that the rest of this week is going to be drizzly with the temperature barely breaking into double digits.
Old 10-10-2016, 05:08 AM   #11
FreeThinker

FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Happy Thanksgiving, folks!
Old 10-11-2016, 02:22 AM   #12
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

fatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeThinker View Post
Happy Thanksgiving, folks!
Hope everyone had another good one this year!

Brenda
Old 10-11-2016, 04:52 AM   #13
Tad
mostly harmless

Pretty low key here, as the boy was swamped with work from university, so wife and I didn't go out too much. But we did have a pleasant dinner at my parents on Sunday, and helped with the picking of their two apple trees. I didn't, unfortunately, do justice to Thanksgiving stereotypes with my eating, as my family just isn't that way,

I hope things were good down your way!