Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 02-02-2016, 05:44 PM   #51
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I came in sorting the mail and handed my wife the Victoria Secret catalogue. She said, "I don't want it, you can have it." I said, "You want me to have a catalogue full of women wearing nothing but their underwear?" She said, "I don't care if you look at those girls. It's those Lane Bryant girls I have to worry about!"
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 07:25 AM   #52
op user

op user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesop user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuelingfire View Post
My girlfriend and I were in the middle of bedroom activities two nights ago, when box spring bed broke.She was understandably horrified.I on the other hand, felt like I experienced a great life event.There are certain things in life you don’t forget, for me that will be one of them.
I think this is the highlight of being an FA at least in the context of this thread. A collapsed bed or a chair for me as an FA is a major milestone for a SSBBW/FA relation.
op user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 10:33 AM   #53
bbwliterature

bbwliterature has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
I recently got a new secretary (sorry legal assistant). My wife and I had the following conversation.

Wife: So what's your new secretary look like?

Me: She's a young, thin, blonde.

Wife: Good!
Haha I've had that exact same conversation (I also work in the legal field) and yup as soon as I said the woman was skinny my wife instantly knew she didn't have to worry
bbwliterature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 06:47 AM   #54
fuelingfire

fuelingfire makes people happy simply by logging infuelingfire makes people happy simply by logging infuelingfire makes people happy simply by logging infuelingfire makes people happy simply by logging infuelingfire makes people happy simply by logging infuelingfire makes people happy simply by logging infuelingfire makes people happy simply by logging infuelingfire makes people happy simply by logging infuelingfire makes people happy simply by logging infuelingfire makes people happy simply by logging in

Sorry that it's blurry and sideways. It says, "the big Mother's Day sale."
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (125.2 KB, 595 views)

Last edited by fuelingfire; 05-08-2016 at 06:48 AM. Reason: Picture is sideways
fuelingfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 06:45 AM   #55
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft never has a post go unnoticedsqueezablysoft never has a post go unnoticedsqueezablysoft never has a post go unnoticedsqueezablysoft never has a post go unnoticedsqueezablysoft never has a post go unnoticedsqueezablysoft never has a post go unnoticedsqueezablysoft never has a post go unnoticedsqueezablysoft never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
The world just needs more fat strippers, and fat strip clubs.
YESSSSSSS! I can haz fat boy strippers, plz?
Old 05-10-2016, 12:16 AM   #56
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuelingfire View Post
Sorry that it's blurry and sideways. It says, "the big Mother's Day sale."
Some girls' mothers are bigger than other girls' mothers.
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 02:01 AM   #57
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

Conversation between me and a coworker some years ago. I saw he had an eye for tall women:

Me: You are into tall women, right?
Coworker a little angry: And you are into big women!

How could he know ???
Old 05-18-2016, 08:03 AM   #58
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
When an ex from waaaayyyy back in the day when sends you a 'before' and 'after' picture out of the blue. The before is of him plump, and the after is of him all jacked/muscular and with no body fat.

Instead of feeling whatever he wanted you to feel, all you can do is gag and think: "Blegh. Glad I got outta there before THAT happened."

Wow.....Exactly the same way I would feel! In fact it has happened to me like this. An ex girlfriend who gained a bunch of weight when we were dating and she looked amazing ...happened to be at a restaurant bar and come over to me some years later after we had broke up....she was flaunting her new 50 Lbs. less figure in front of me....and I couldn't have been less attracted to her at that moment. Even though she new I loved her when she gained weight and got so heavy....somehow society made her think I still would be jealous and like her better so much thinner....crazy. I felt like telling her and her friend right there...."don't you get it I loved you when you were so much fatter". Like you it made it easy for me to say....wow, definitely worked out for the better.
voluptuouslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 08:10 AM   #59
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
I came in sorting the mail and handed my wife the Victoria Secret catalogue. She said, "I don't want it, you can have it." I said, "You want me to have a catalogue full of women wearing nothing but their underwear?" She said, "I don't care if you look at those girls. It's those Lane Bryant girls I have to worry about!"

So true ^^^^^^^^^^^^
Or at least the Victoria secret girls you try imagining them carrying 50-100 Lbs. extra on their figures.
Old 05-18-2016, 09:12 AM   #60
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Somewhat related: one of the plus-sizes store chains up here, Addition-Elle, has recently installed large video screens behind the cash register area, so that when you are waiting to pay you have this big screen in front of you. And they loop a mix of their TV ads, web ads, and in-store-only ads. Quite a few of which contain their models prancing around in their underwear. Now granted, plus size underwear models are not what most people would call fat, but they tend to be just big enough that it catches my eye. So when I drag my wife out shopping to one of those stores, I have to be rather careful not to end up staring at that screen!
Old 05-18-2016, 11:17 AM   #61
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuouslover View Post
So true ^^^^^^^^^^^^
Or at least the Victoria secret girls you try imagining them carrying 50-100 Lbs. extra on their figures.
Or 150-200 pounds!
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 11:44 AM   #62
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft never has a post go unnoticedsqueezablysoft never has a post go unnoticedsqueezablysoft never has a post go unnoticedsqueezablysoft never has a post go unnoticedsqueezablysoft never has a post go unnoticedsqueezablysoft never has a post go unnoticedsqueezablysoft never has a post go unnoticedsqueezablysoft never has a post go unnoticed

How a gainer fishes for compliments: When you're feeling not-so-cute and needing a little validation (as we all do now and then), you start making lots of fat jokes about yourself hoping someone will take the bait and say, in essence, "Yeah, you are pretty chubby actually". Example when this worked: Someone was joking with me around my birthday about "birthday spankings", I said "you usually get one for every year plus an extra "to grow on", but I don't need to do any growing!" Their reply: "Yes, you're already well-rounded!" An unsuccessful attempt: I don't remember exactly what I said but the response I got (from a wee skinny lass) was "You're not a big person", though I was duly pleased when another person at the same picnic registered mild shock upon my casually mentioning my having gained almost 60 pounds over the past decade. An ambiguous example: A man was preparing to lift me out of my wheelchair and when I asked if he was sure he could he said "I'm old but I'm not THAT old" then once he had lifted me I said "And I'm fat but not THAT fat", he looked a bit taken aback for a second then said "I wasn't going to say anything like that". I think some ppl find it shocking when you are self-aware and open about your weight, like they expect all fat ppl to be either in denial or ashamed. Bonuses: Someone was telling me about a dream they had involving them and myself, it was long and complicated and weird (as dreams are wont to be), and I don't remember the details of it, except that pastries were involved at one point and as the person was telling me about the dream they said "Naturally YOU would be in a dream that had food in it!" I also got a birthday card with a cupcake on the front and inside they wrote "I thought you would like this card since you love sweets. " My sweet tooth is rather infamous.

Last edited by squeezablysoft; 05-18-2016 at 11:45 AM. Reason: spelling
squeezablysoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 02:14 PM   #63
fuelingfire

fuelingfire makes people happy simply by logging infuelingfire makes people happy simply by logging infuelingfire makes people happy simply by logging infuelingfire makes people happy simply by logging infuelingfire makes people happy simply by logging infuelingfire makes people happy simply by logging infuelingfire makes people happy simply by logging infuelingfire makes people happy simply by logging infuelingfire makes people happy simply by logging infuelingfire makes people happy simply by logging in

Well it is true!
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (52.6 KB, 439 views)
Old 06-12-2016, 10:06 AM   #64
op user

op user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesop user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Not sure where to put it (here or on a new thread);

I went to the beach today with a female friend. I had not seen her in a two piece swimsuit since last year. She is filling up nicely (mostly her legs and less her breast and it turns me seriously on. She was maybe one of the two hottest ladies in the beach.

Definitely her turning me on so much is a reason I avoid having too much contact with her.
op user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 02:21 PM   #65
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

On the train and one of the ticket checkers comes by to check our tickets.

And his bottom two buttons of his tight vest are a good three inches from being able to fasten over his crisp, white shirt which hugs his belly.

I take my card back, put it away, and my hub is eyeing me with slitted eyes and says "don't you try to deny it!" And just started laughing.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 08:45 PM   #66
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

One of my friends and I are considering joining a gym for sober people. She mentioned wanting to meet men there and I thought to myself "Have at it, Ill stand back" At least I wont get distracted while working out by all the hardbodies.
Old 07-07-2016, 04:18 AM   #67
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sorry, by sobre do you mean those who are not drunk, or people who are overly serious?
Old 07-07-2016, 06:20 AM   #68
fuelingfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
One of my friends and I are considering joining a gym for sober people. She mentioned wanting to meet men there and I thought to myself "Have at it, Ill stand back" At least I wont get distracted while working out by all the hardbodies.
Actually if it's a fairly busy gym and you go regularly, you my see BBW/BHMs somewhat frequently. However they usually join and after a month or so disappear. This is common for most people not just fat people. BBWs usually spend their time in the cardio area, BHMs are split between cardio and weightlifting. So if you see one you like you have to pounce fast. As a FA, the best clothing trend ever is the yoga pants/spandex clothing!
Old 07-12-2016, 05:04 PM   #69
voluptuouslover

[QUOTE=squeezablysoft;2176288][B][COLOR="Purple"]How a gainer fishes for compliments: When you're feeling not-so-cute and needing a little validation (as we all do now and then), you start making lots of fat jokes about yourself hoping someone will take the bait and say, in essence, "Yeah, you are pretty chubby actually".

Funny thing is when my wife was at her heaviest (not really that heavy at all 5' 3" and 200 Lbs. but up from 140 lbs. 3 yrs. prior) she would always make comments in front our close couple friends while she was eating or taking advantage of an extra desert. She would say "it's not like this extra piece of cake is going to make me Fat" if no one would speak up, she then would say something like "I think I have already achieved that pretty nicely". So, I guess it is a bit out of context but I thought she would always do it in a reverse insecure way to let everyone know she is aware she has gained a lot of weight....but you got me thinking that maybe she has or had a slight kink for her fattened up figure.

What do ya think?
Old 07-27-2016, 03:38 AM   #70
fuelingfire

Saw this on dorkly
Attached Images
File Type: png image.png (119.0 KB, 234 views)
Old 07-29-2016, 12:24 PM   #71
xjrigzx

xjrigzx can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesxjrigzx can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I love this thread. My girlfriend has recently gained a little weight and she has been so hard on herself about it. She knew I was into bigger girls, but I think she always thought I was just being nice. I told her it's truly how I feel and now we always send each other pictures of hot big girls (she is bisexual herself and also finds bigger girls attractive). Needless to say it's fantastic. And she is feeling more confident about her own body! She bought a two piece swimsuit for the first time in over 10 years and wore it to a water park!
xjrigzx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 12:59 PM   #72
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

When your partner isn't willing/able to walk as far or as fast as you .... and you can enjoy that as a pleasant reminder of their size.
Old 08-05-2016, 11:32 AM   #73
fuelingfire

Some people would say this is a joke meme. Here, that guy has bragging rights.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (49.7 KB, 149 views)
Old 08-12-2016, 03:02 PM   #74
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

When your partner reaches a size classified as "big" and people no longer have any conception of weight loss or weight gain. People are convinced hubby is loosing weight and he stares at them in bafflement, having hovered between 250 and 260 for most of our relationship.

It's like their brain makes him larger than life when he leaves
Old 08-13-2016, 03:56 PM   #75
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You know you're an FFA when you are excited to have internet back so you can stream John Candy movies after a long week of hanging out with your roommate with mens swimming on.