Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 06-07-2015, 07:17 AM   #1
LittleMel

LittleMel has said some nice things
Default Anyone in Philly?

I've been taking a look around and it seems like not many people here are in Philly. Anyone know of any events or clubs for BBWs/FA in or near the area?
Old 06-28-2015, 03:36 PM   #2
wrestlingguy
No more Mr. Nice Guy

wrestlingguy keeps pushing the rep limit!wrestlingguy keeps pushing the rep limit!wrestlingguy keeps pushing the rep limit!wrestlingguy keeps pushing the rep limit!wrestlingguy keeps pushing the rep limit!wrestlingguy keeps pushing the rep limit!wrestlingguy keeps pushing the rep limit!wrestlingguy keeps pushing the rep limit!wrestlingguy keeps pushing the rep limit!wrestlingguy keeps pushing the rep limit!wrestlingguy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMel View Post
I've been taking a look around and it seems like not many people here are in Philly. Anyone know of any events or clubs for BBWs/FA in or near the area?
Club Ample used to run events up near King of Prussia, but the turnout didn't warrant them continuing there.

Philly Bash is no more, though I did hear some discussion that there may be an end of summer Philly event (haven't seen anything on it, though).

There's a local group that meets up all through South Jersey & occasionally in Philly and parts of Delaware. Really nice guy by the name of Larry puts these together. It would be great to support them, if you can make it out to one of them.