Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 07-28-2015, 02:24 PM   #1
jamiedrew

jamiedrew can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjamiedrew can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Hi! FTM transguy chaser, new here...

Hey there!! My name is Jamie, and I am a FTM transguy, I identify as a chaser/encourager and I think BBW women and BHM men are amazing! I would love to meet up with others in Boston to make friends and join the community or maybe go for a coffee I am really attracted to gainers/larger folks...any help or point in the right direction to the community would be amazing! Just don't know how to get started.

-Jamie
jamiedrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 07:19 PM   #2
fathairyandqueer

fathairyandqueer has said some nice things

Hello! You posted this awhile ago, but hello from another FTM dude
fathairyandqueer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 09:04 PM   #3
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hi FTMs!
Old 10-19-2015, 08:48 PM   #4
Tracii

Tracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Welcome Jamie nice to have you here.
I totally support FtM's .
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 06:40 PM   #5
genevathistime
Visage de Poupée

genevathistime can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesgenevathistime can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hi! How goes it?
Old 06-20-2016, 09:24 AM   #6
ChubChuckie

ChubChuckie has said some nice things

Is this the trans guy thread? I'm a trans guy too. I'm a chub and I like all genders and body types.
ChubChuckie is offline   Reply With Quote