Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 10-19-2015, 08:58 AM   #1
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Canadian election PSA

It’s election day, Canada – vote early, vote often!

Wait, that isn’t right … OK, how about “Voting – just do it!” Nike won’t complain, will they? But maybe not sounding too Canadian there.

OK, OK, how about this one: “It’s election day, and many of us would appreciate it if you would go and vote. I know you might have a lot going on, and sometimes there are line-ups, and you don’t want to miss seeing the Jays game, but if you could please go and vote it would be really great. Thanks!”
Old 10-19-2015, 09:01 AM   #2
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Voting does the body good.
Old 10-19-2015, 10:25 AM   #3
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Vote or lose your right to complain!!!

And take advantage of the law that enables you to leave work early!
Old 10-21-2015, 03:15 PM   #4
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Bye bye, Harper.
Old 10-21-2015, 06:03 PM   #5
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Justin said he was going to legalize the pots.

...I would pay for that like I pay for booze.
Old 10-22-2015, 12:51 PM   #6
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post

All I want is for money to start flowing back into research grants in this country, and for the silencing of government scientists to end. Things are looking up.
Old 12-15-2015, 09:06 PM   #7
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post

Not to turn this into the Canadian Hyde Park (High Park?), but it looks like this is inevitable. Too much speculation about pot being sold at the LCBO to ignore.

Which begs the question, why LCBO? Why not Home Depot?

GET IT?
Old 12-16-2015, 07:02 PM   #8
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB View Post
Not to turn this into the Canadian Hyde Park (High Park?), but it looks like this is inevitable. Too much speculation about pot being sold at the LCBO to ignore.

Which begs the question, why LCBO? Why not Home Depot?

GET IT?
LOL I call it High Park too (which is a place in Toronto).

I vote calling it Ye Olde Sin Shoppe

They can have strippers, pot, booze, lottery tickets...
Old 12-16-2015, 07:11 PM   #9
MattB

Trademark that, make it happen...profit!
Old 12-17-2015, 09:36 PM   #10
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

I can't believe it might actually happen. I'm afraid to look in case I jinx it