Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 11-13-2015, 06:17 PM   #1
FreeThinker

FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Friday the 13th Events

The 13th of the month fell on a Friday today, so that means the Ontario town of Port Dover was once again inundated with thousands of bikers.

(Although I have attended a few times, I didn't go for this one since (a) my BSA hasn't run properly in years, (b) it's cold in Southern Ontario today, and (c) my job has me spending tonight in a truck in North Carolina.)

Did you do Dover this year?

Are there any other Friday the 13th events or rituals that you know of in your area (even if only in your own home or purely in your head)?
Old 11-14-2015, 06:23 AM   #2
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My wife and I got engaged on a Friday the 13th, so we consider each one sort of mini anniversary. Not that we always manage to do much--the extent of our celebration yesterday was grabbing take out burgers at lunch because we were seeing visiting family in the evening. But we do try to mark the day.
Old 11-14-2015, 09:08 PM   #3
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

On Friday the 13th you can usually visit your local tattoo for a '13' flash tattoo. I've been meaning to do this for about 20 years, but I am the Tattoo Procrastinator. (tm)