Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 04-04-2016, 10:10 AM   #1
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft knows EXACTLY what's going onsqueezablysoft knows EXACTLY what's going onsqueezablysoft knows EXACTLY what's going onsqueezablysoft knows EXACTLY what's going onsqueezablysoft knows EXACTLY what's going onsqueezablysoft knows EXACTLY what's going onsqueezablysoft knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default Your Current Size vs Goal Size

Rigjt now I am 5'1", 145#, 39-35.5-43, size 14 dress. Not sure how big I ultimately want to go, will depend where my new fat falls and how it looks and feels on me, but gaining around 50#s with a goal weight of 200#s seems a good place to start. You?
Old 04-04-2016, 07:29 PM   #2
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft knows EXACTLY what's going onsqueezablysoft knows EXACTLY what's going onsqueezablysoft knows EXACTLY what's going onsqueezablysoft knows EXACTLY what's going onsqueezablysoft knows EXACTLY what's going onsqueezablysoft knows EXACTLY what's going onsqueezablysoft knows EXACTLY what's going on

Current pics, will update to show progress. BTW, my tummy isn't at all stuffed here, in fact I was hungry when I took these. Will try to get some stuffed belly pics, but I'm living with health fanatics atm, so don't have many opportunities to get really full.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Belly Front.jpg (128.0 KB, 829 views)
File Type: jpg Belly Side.jpg (135.8 KB, 832 views)
Old 05-19-2016, 12:08 AM   #3
onceagainer

onceagainer has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeezablysoft View Post
Rigjt now I am 5'1", 145#, 39-35.5-43, size 14 dress. Not sure how big I ultimately want to go, will depend where my new fat falls and how it looks and feels on me, but gaining around 50#s with a goal weight of 200#s seems a good place to start. You?
I'm around 210lbs.I did get up to 320 a few years back. I'm hoping to get back to that weight again.
onceagainer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 02:14 PM   #4
BigFA

BigFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBigFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBigFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeezablysoft View Post
I think 200 lbs. on a 5'1" frame would be lovely and a wonderful goal to strive for given your most recent gain. I would love to gain another 100 lbs. by eating my way up to 400 lbs. Just the thought turns me on. But due to knee and overall health issues, I will have to remain content being a 300 lb. BHM. Thanks for sharing.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 12:19 PM   #5
Lear

Lear has said some nice things

Currently 387 on a 6' frame with a 70" belly
Goal: 400 for now, probably 500 once I reach that.
Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 05:20 AM   #6
maxxpump
Want to gain weight

maxxpump has said some nice things

Im 6ft 1inch and weight 180Lb with a 40" waist, my target is 300Lb long way to go from here as I have a sub healthy eating plan going on at the moment, hopefully can active the gain in a couple of years! My fantasy weight is around 400Lb, but because Ive already been overweight before and with a back problem. I'm only considering going up to 300Lb as this hopefully won't do my back in too much! Hopefully I will find a partner in time which will share the same ideals as me, actually I am on feabie talking to a feeder and arranging something right now! Just need to find out if they are not just another person just full of hot air first!
maxxpump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 03:33 PM   #7
Enplumpen
My Feedee Boyfriend

Enplumpen has said some nice things

My current size is around 199lbs, but my goal is 300lbs for now. The idea of 450lbs sounds amazing, though.

Currently 5'10" and waist at 45". I'm wearing between size L and XL at the moment, but my partner has given me some old 7XL stuff to "Grow into".

First picture is when I started gaining in 2014 compared to now. Other two were taken in the past month
Attached Images
File Type: jpg compare.jpg (283.4 KB, 208 views)
File Type: jpg tumblr_o40v04COXI1u53gsho1_1280.jpg (84.5 KB, 209 views)
File Type: jpg tumblr_o4130dmFnR1u53gsho1_1280.jpg (535.3 KB, 207 views)
Enplumpen is offline   Reply With Quote