Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 05-14-2016, 01:35 PM   #1
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Becoming Obese for the First Time

I'm so super-pumped that I only have 14 pounds to gain before I officially enter the obese category with a BMI of 30! Given my track record of having gained almost 60 pounds in the past 10 years without even trying to gain, I should be there by the time I graduate even if I don't make any efforts to grow on purpose. Was wondering if any of you remember reaching this milestone and have any thoughts to share.
Old 05-15-2016, 11:46 PM   #2
chubbynate
Chubbynate

chubbynate has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeezablysoft View Post
I'm so super-pumped that I only have 14 pounds to gain before I officially enter the obese category with a BMI of 30! Given my track record of having gained almost 60 pounds in the past 10 years without even trying to gain, I should be there by the time I graduate even if I don't make any efforts to grow on purpose. Was wondering if any of you remember reaching this milestone and have any thoughts to share.
I've been obese for about 15 years, lol, because I've always had a bit appetite. It's not all it's cracked up to be. I didn't really enjoy it until I got past the obese stage. Morbidly obese and super obese are more enjoyable categories to be in because the extra size really makes a big difference.
chubbynate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 02:09 PM   #3
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbynate View Post
I've been obese for about 15 years, lol, because I've always had a bit appetite. It's not all it's cracked up to be. I didn't really enjoy it until I got past the obese stage. Morbidly obese and super obese are more enjoyable categories to be in because the extra size really makes a big difference.
I too got incredibly excited when I passed the morbidly obese or super obese category with a BMI of 40 or more. Another exciting point for me happened when I weighed myself at my sister-in-laws and the scale jumped well past 300 lbs. for the first time. I couldn't believe it at first that I actually reached 300. It was positive affirmation that I am really fat. Just being able to say to people I am over 300 lbs. really turned me on. And to have my female doctor gently scold me for reaching 300 was a bit of a turn on as well.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 07:10 PM   #4
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I would say certain things you will always remember like when you reach a certain weight or get told your BMI is too high at the Dr's office.
The time when you are officially the "fattest"among your friends.
When I was an active gainer the point where I passed 200 lbs was pretty special.
Passing 300 was amazing too because I wasn't trying to gain.
There will always be milestones.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote