Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 11-26-2006, 05:46 PM   #1
dac01

dac01 has said some nice things
Default Aussie girls

ok i am looking for some aussie bbw i am almost 20 and i live in melbourne i am 6 foot 3 183 cm 115 kg 254 pounds looking for an aussie bbw feedee i am a feeder fa so any aussie melbourne girls around my age give me a yell and lets talk
Old 01-23-2007, 05:06 PM   #2
ComradeLopez
On Timeout

ComradeLopez has said some nice things
Default Heh, I have the same problem

What are the chances. I am 20, I live in Melbourne, and I am also on the prowl. I only weigh 80, though. Tough city, man, tough city.

Good luck, dude. If you find a decent spot to go out or something, drop us a line. Hell, if you want to grab a beer and have a look around at some point, drop us a line also.
Old 01-24-2007, 04:51 AM   #3
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Exclamation

Welcome to the wasteland.

Ain't nuthin' out here but dry cracks in the barren earth.

The BBW drought permeates throughout...

Old 01-28-2007, 10:23 AM   #4
Butterbelly
Melting in the desert

Butterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging in

You could always move to the US

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
- Anais Nin

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Old 01-31-2007, 10:49 PM   #5
eyeswidenow

eyeswidenow can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango View Post
Welcome to the wasteland.
The BBW drought permeates throughout...

Hi, I am new here and hope you don't mind me posting here. From my side of things it is a permanent drought! - male FA's are nowhere to be found locally. There are no aussie events that I know of, munches or clubs (excepting a couple on the more risque side of things . Then again I am not very techie and don't know how to 'google' very well - I only found this forum because the magazine was mentioned on another forum.

As for BBW's...I see other BBW's out and about every day. I don't know why we are not 'out there' more getting involved in forums like this, dating sites etc. I am on a few sites and find myself chatting to people from the northern hemisphere all the time, which I love, but there are so few aussie bbws on them.

I think many of us feel outside societal norms here and learn to keep our heads down. Also here in Australia we don't seem to be geared up to catering to larger people nearly so well as the US and UK. The argument given for that is that there is not the population here to support it, which may well be true in terms of sales volume.

Getting nice clothes is near on impossible, lovely lingerie nearly always has to be mail ordered from o/s. There are some outlets here but the range is minimal and or size 24/26 is ususally the top of things. And when you do find larger sizes is is assumed you must be older and conservative. It is so hard to find clothing that is sexy or has panache. So it doesn't exactly help make you feel good about yourself. And when you are a SSBBW like me, well...if I didn't have a sense of humour I would cry!
Our luxury!

Emily Dickinson
Old 01-31-2007, 11:32 PM   #6
DJ_S

DJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticed

Hey there!

Yeah it would be great to have some social events in this town.

www.roundandfamiliar.tumblr.com
Old 02-09-2007, 10:09 PM   #7
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default haha

i always laugh when i hear aussies say there are no bbws there, your country has one of the highest obesity rates in the world, as of course do we....

but dont worry, your country will soon weigh around 450 pounds more, lol, as i plan on coming to live/work there for a couple of years again...this will be my second go around....

see ya soon! well, in August, lol
Old 02-10-2007, 07:43 PM   #8
DJ_S

DJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticed

Thats hot!! Hehheh, if you need a tour guide, let me know!!!

Old 02-11-2007, 10:04 PM   #9
dac01

dac01 has said some nice things
Default hey there

hey there thanks for the replies
Old 08-04-2007, 07:46 PM   #10
softlynow

softlynow has said some nice things

i'm kinda new here (have lurked a little over the past few years, this is my first post). but I've got to say: what bbw drought? i see a tonne of big women around melbourne (ok, helps that i've worked in fat girl clothes shops for a few years, but still). what i don't see a lot of are admirers - eyeswidenow is right, there is a drought when it comes to fa's, for sure.
Old 08-05-2007, 02:05 AM   #11
ComradeLopez
On Timeout

Well, maybe not a drought - I don't really mean that. I think what we may be collectively getting at is that the BBW scene is lacking. No clubs, no social events, not even a website, really.
I'm pretty crap at just meeting people in public... all previous relationships I've had have been through school or work or whatever. So, if you don't happen to be friends with available BBWs it can be a drought!
Old 08-05-2007, 04:06 AM   #12
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yes Well there is also a bloody drought of hardcore, die hard, honest to goodness FA'S in this country also.
FA sightings here are truely akin to UFO sightings. Have said it before but it is true!
Shosh
Old 08-05-2007, 04:09 AM   #13
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by softlynow View Post
i'm kinda new here (have lurked a little over the past few years, this is my first post). but I've got to say: what bbw drought? i see a tonne of big women around melbourne (ok, helps that i've worked in fat girl clothes shops for a few years, but still). what i don't see a lot of are admirers - eyeswidenow is right, there is a drought when it comes to fa's, for sure.
Welcome Softly! Fellow Melbourne chick here! Susannah
Old 08-05-2007, 05:00 AM   #14
ComradeLopez
On Timeout

Yo, dudes. An FA here. If this is a rare event, feel free to take a photo.
This whole thread gives me the distinct impression that in Melbourne we have a communication problem.
Old 08-05-2007, 05:36 AM   #15
Shosh
Susannah

Quote:
Originally Posted by dac01 View Post
ok i am looking for some aussie bbw i am almost 20 and i live in melbourne i am 6 foot 3 183 cm 115 kg 254 pounds looking for an aussie bbw feedee i am a feeder fa so any aussie melbourne girls around my age give me a yell and lets talk
Hi, Feeders!
Susannah
Old 08-07-2007, 02:33 AM   #16
Shosh
Susannah

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeLopez View Post
Yo, dudes. An FA here. If this is a rare event, feel free to take a photo.
This whole thread gives me the distinct impression that in Melbourne we have a communication problem.
Hey Lopez, you are only 20 right? I am just a little older than you my little lamb!!! Shosh
Old 08-07-2007, 03:50 AM   #17
softlynow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susannah View Post
Welcome Softly! Fellow Melbourne chick here! Susannah
Hullo, Susannah!
Old 08-07-2007, 04:10 AM   #18
bbwjb

bbwjb has said some nice things
Default Hi Ya Melbourne Folk

How cold is it??

Anyway, There is a drought in Sydney aswell of loud and out there FAs. I see them around & catch their stares but they won't bite the bait.

I did suggest once to a FA to hang around Ladies big sized clothes shop & see if he could meet a large and lovely while "shopping". Don't know if any attempts were made. You could almost make into a tour really.

Tell me to stop I'm being crass now. It's my wide imagination. Plus this FA is a gentleman I don't think he would stoop to browsing on the fear of getting caught.

Keep your eyes open gals. The boys' eyes are very telling. Especially if they are a sweet FA. We have to be the ones to test & break the ice.

Smile with your heart & keep them guessing.

Be good
Helena
Old 08-07-2007, 04:18 AM   #19
Shosh
Susannah

Hi Helena, I see closet FA'S copping a sneaky look at me and other fat chicks all the time on the train to work in the morning! Susannah
Old 08-07-2007, 04:27 AM   #20
bbwjb

bbwjb has said some nice things
Default Project Spotter

Let them know that you know. Give the the next one a wink and a smile and let me know what reaction you get. Infact, Wink and smile to the next 10 & report back. I'll do the same. I shall name out little task Project Spotter.

Anyone else willing to join Project Spotter you are welcomed.

Project is now opened. Happy hunting.

Helena

Quote:
Hi Helena, I see closet FA'S copping a sneaky look at me and other fat chicks all the time on the train to work in the morning! Susannah
Old 08-07-2007, 04:54 AM   #21
Shosh
Susannah

Will Do Helena! There are closet Fa's out there, but a drought of open FA'S.
Old 08-08-2007, 01:37 AM   #22
DJ_S

Hello All!

Well I'm Open about what like!

Take care!

Old 08-09-2007, 03:48 AM   #23
softlynow

You sure are

How you doin', Strange Boy?
Old 08-09-2007, 11:33 AM   #24
samestar

samestar can now change their title

Quote:
Will Do Helena! There are closet Fa's out there, but a drought of open FA'S.
Well, if I was in Australia I'd be in the open! Hi sexy Susannah!
Old 08-09-2007, 01:18 PM   #25
Shosh
Susannah

Quote:
Originally Posted by samestar View Post
Well, if I was in Australia I'd be in the open! Hi sexy Susannah!
Toda Rabah Bob.