Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 09-05-2007, 04:18 AM   #51
ComradeLopez
On Timeout

ComradeLopez has said some nice things

Ha! Yes, our Queensland compatriots have always been a little... slow... on the uptake. That said, demonstrating was illegal under Joh Bejeke-Petersen, so you can only half blame them.
Old 09-06-2007, 03:41 AM   #52
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Bless the good ship Comrade and all who sail in her!
Take care on Saturday Cookie. Susannah
Old 09-06-2007, 05:18 AM   #53
StevenOz

StevenOz has said some nice things
Default Hi

Hi guys

I am a BBW admirer and just found this site....am SO happy to find other like-minded guys and so many beautiful BBW !

As well it was awesome to find some Aussies on here

Cheers to you all

Steven
Old 09-06-2007, 05:57 AM   #54
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenOz View Post
Hi guys

I am a BBW admirer and just found this site....am SO happy to find other like-minded guys and so many beautiful BBW !

As well it was awesome to find some Aussies on here

Cheers to you all

Steven
Hi Steve, where are you from?
Old 09-06-2007, 07:06 PM   #55
Nose_body_knows

Nose_body_knows can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNose_body_knows can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

The drought of BBW's in Melbourne isn't as bad as the drought of FFA's and FA's in Tasmania, its so bad here, that I moved to Melbourne to try and meet someone, and when I did, it turned out she was from Tasmania anyway. We are married now.
But it is hard to meet up with a fellow Tasmanian who is a FFA or a FA, for men and women. There are plenty of BHM and BBW's, but not enough admirers.
Too many here are keeping it in the closet, under lock and key, wrapped in chains and guarded by a pack of ferocious fire breathing dragons. It other words they don't let it out much.
I guess its the local culture.
The nose knows!

:doh: - stop hitting yourself!!
Old 09-06-2007, 07:41 PM   #56
Shosh
Susannah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nose_body_knows View Post
The drought of BBW's in Melbourne isn't as bad as the drought of FFA's and FA's in Tasmania, its so bad here, that I moved to Melbourne to try and meet someone, and when I did, it turned out she was from Tasmania anyway. We are married now.
But it is hard to meet up with a fellow Tasmanian who is a FFA or a FA, for men and women. There are plenty of BHM and BBW's, but not enough admirers.
Too many here are keeping it in the closet, under lock and key, wrapped in chains and guarded by a pack of ferocious fire breathing dragons. It other words they don't let it out much.
I guess its the local culture.
The nose knows!
Hi nose. Yay more Aussies.
I just found out my Daddy who has been absent from our lives for three years now may be living in Deloraine.

I may take a trip there to check on my Father to make sure he is ok.
Susannah
Old 09-07-2007, 05:05 PM   #57
Shosh
Susannah

How good is this spring weather peeps? Lovin it.

Comrade, take care today.
Diana I will call you this weekend.

Everybody else enjoy the glorious sunshine this weekend.

Diana, did you say it was raining in Sydney? Boo Hoo then.

Chookas

Susannah
Old 09-07-2007, 07:16 PM   #58
garrry!

garrry! can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesgarrry! can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

hey steve. welcome. you'll like it.
Old 09-08-2007, 05:13 AM   #59
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default boohoo

Magpies totally beat Sydney Swans wahhhhh, what a tromp!!!

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia :)
Old 09-08-2007, 08:46 AM   #60
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialbFly View Post
Magpies totally beat Sydney Swans wahhhhh, what a tromp!!!
While I wasn't going for either team (my team already bombed out this year), the pies were always gonna run over the top of the swannies.

It's a good day for Victorian football though, two interstate sides got knocked out!

Old 09-08-2007, 10:29 PM   #61
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default ahh yes

you are so right Mango, but i lived in hope (although realistically, watching the first quarter knew they were doomed, lol).

I can also say, i have had long chats with two of the Aussie women here, Susannah and bbwjb Helena...what wonderful women...we can all use the lift up we have from having friends with similar issues...you know the one, how to live and be happy as a fat person/admirer in this world that judges you everyday...oh but i digress, lol...

they were wonderful, and i still am in hi hopes to meet Helena and maybe some others if we can catch up to them...

Ahhh Aussies, gotta love em...

Old 09-08-2007, 10:50 PM   #62
Shosh
Susannah

Quote:
you are so right Mango, but i lived in hope (although realistically, watching the first quarter knew they were doomed, lol).

I can also say, i have had long chats with two of the Aussie women here, Susannah and bbwjb Helena...what wonderful women...we can all use the lift up we have from having friends with similar issues...you know the one, how to live and be happy as a fat person/admirer in this world that judges you everyday...oh but i digress, lol...

they were wonderful, and i still am in hi hopes to meet Helena and maybe some others if we can catch up to them...

Ahhh Aussies, gotta love em...
It was wonderful to speak to you on the phone today Dianna. ( Dianna )
What a warm and wonderful lady you are, so wise and a real role model for me.
We had a joke about my infamous history here.
I said I wasn't just flamed I was bloody incinerated!!

You are an Aussie too now love.

Shosh
Old 09-13-2007, 08:32 PM   #63
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

Default welll

well, we finally met another dimensions poster....

yeah bbwjb...lovely to meet you in person...we had a lot to talk about...more pics to come, but here is the lovely Helena and I..

Last edited by SocialbFly; 07-22-2009 at 08:16 PM.
Old 09-13-2007, 08:33 PM   #64
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

Default Susannah

haha, it was good to talk to you, looking forard to talking to you again, dont forget your flame proof jammies when you call...lol...

Old 09-17-2007, 04:13 PM   #65
DJ_S

DJ_S knows EXACTLY what's going onDJ_S knows EXACTLY what's going onDJ_S knows EXACTLY what's going onDJ_S knows EXACTLY what's going onDJ_S knows EXACTLY what's going onDJ_S knows EXACTLY what's going onDJ_S knows EXACTLY what's going on

Hello? Just trying to revive the Aussie thread.

So, Is their any plans, ppl!

Are we all gonna hook up?

How bout a BBQ? Somthing chill n relaxing....Anyone

Ok ok......I'm waiting patiently

ps. I'll just add; I'll be playing at the High Vibes Festival , this Sunday the 27th Sep..If anyone's in the area or feel like a lil adventure..you should drop down!!!

I know BBWJB will be down and joining me...Anyone else?

Cheers

Last edited by DJ_S; 09-17-2007 at 04:22 PM. Reason: forgot to add some info!! :)
Old 09-17-2007, 07:46 PM   #66
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

Default you know

one i have my orientation done at the hospital and i settle in, i would love a meet and greet...specially since yes....my visa came through...FINALLY...now just pray i find a place to stay...

Old 09-17-2007, 10:52 PM   #67
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Thumbs up

Great news Di!!

Now gatecrash at Vince's!!

Old 09-17-2007, 11:54 PM   #68
DJ_S

DJ_S knows EXACTLY what's going onDJ_S knows EXACTLY what's going onDJ_S knows EXACTLY what's going onDJ_S knows EXACTLY what's going onDJ_S knows EXACTLY what's going onDJ_S knows EXACTLY what's going onDJ_S knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
one i have my orientation done at the hospital and i settle in, i would love a meet and greet...specially since yes....my visa came through...FINALLY...now just pray i find a place to stay...

That's fkn Awsome Dianna!!!

Congratulation's...I hope you settle in comfortably!

Old 09-18-2007, 12:25 AM   #69
bbwjb

bbwjb has said some nice things

That is so cool Dianna. Great to hear things are finally getting together, as I thought they would. And now I going to wish you a big Happy Birthday.

Take Care
Helena
Old 09-18-2007, 12:32 AM   #70
bbwjb

bbwjb has said some nice things

Yes, we finally met & it was fantastic because we are Mates now

Quote:

yeah bbwjb...lovely to meet you in person...we had a lot to talk about...more pics to come, but here is the lovely Helena and I..
Old 09-18-2007, 07:23 PM   #71
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

Default Mango

Mango, Helena told me to gatecrash at YOUR house, lol...Susannah is coming with me...lol...and Vince will take pictures to document the event...lol

Last edited by SocialbFly; 07-22-2009 at 08:16 PM.
Old 09-18-2007, 10:27 PM   #72
garrry!

garrry! can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesgarrry! can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwjb View Post
How cold is it??

Anyway, There is a drought in Sydney aswell of loud and out there FAs. I see them around & catch their stares but they won't bite the bait.

I did suggest once to a FA to hang around Ladies big sized clothes shop & see if he could meet a large and lovely while "shopping". Don't know if any attempts were made. You could almost make into a tour really.

Tell me to stop I'm being crass now. It's my wide imagination. Plus this FA is a gentleman I don't think he would stoop to browsing on the fear of getting caught.

Keep your eyes open gals. The boys' eyes are very telling. Especially if they are a sweet FA. We have to be the ones to test & break the ice.

Smile with your heart & keep them guessing.

Be good
Helena
im a sydney FA. Pick me!
Old 09-19-2007, 02:37 AM   #73
Shosh
Susannah

Hi All,
I have been appointed to a new position as of today. The position is at one of the big hospitals here that operate their own preschool and day care centre for their employees. I will be commencing in October.
I am well. The last week has been a bit crazy for me.
So you got your visa Dianna? I told you there was no escape!D
Susannah
Old 09-19-2007, 02:39 AM   #74
Shosh
Susannah

Quote:

Lovely ladies! Helena are you Italian? You look like a relative of Tina Arena.
Susannah
Old 09-19-2007, 05:08 AM   #75
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

Default Wow!!!

Congrats to you Susannah, good going....and hope it is a happy and contented move...