Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Archives > Event Discussion (Archive Only)

Old 11-05-2007, 12:42 AM   #1
clubgossip

clubgossip can now change their title
Default Kiwi Girls

C'mon, I've seen the Aussie thread and didn't wanna feel left out!
Old 11-05-2007, 01:04 AM   #2
dac01

dac01 has said some nice things

why do birds fly upside down over New Zealand ?
Because there is NOTHING worth shi**ting one LOL
OK seriosly sorry couldnt risist i am an aussie however i do have new zealand friends lol
Old 11-06-2007, 08:27 PM   #3
clubgossip

Default Hahaha

Just like the BULLY big brother that you are.
Poor little NZ. If it could only get out of Aussie's shadow...hahaha
Thanks for the welcome
Seems you have all the BBW there too
Old 11-06-2007, 11:08 PM   #4
dac01

dac01 has said some nice things
Default ha

HA the news lie big girls are almost as rare as chicken teeth however there are a few diamonds in the rough
oh yeah New Zealand is still welcome to become part of Australia again if they want to lol.
Old 11-25-2007, 07:08 PM   #5
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default ha

I keep saying, i saw fat women ALL the time out in Parramatta, and it wasnt just me looking atmy reflection...get out there men, there are many BBWs of all sizes just waiting to meet you!!!
Dianna (who, yes, misses Oz)

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia :)
Old 11-25-2007, 11:27 PM   #6
clubgossip

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialbFly View Post
I keep saying, i saw fat women ALL the time out in Parramatta, and it wasnt just me looking atmy reflection...get out there men, there are many BBWs of all sizes just waiting to meet you!!!
Thanks!
I guess I need to visit Oz sometime!
Old 11-26-2007, 01:39 AM   #7
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Gday,
How did you guys like my rendition of G-d Defend New Zealand on the other thread? You see I stick up for my Kiwi mates. We gotta stick together against those pesky Americans.

Shoshie
Old 11-26-2007, 02:21 AM   #8
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialbFly View Post
Hey Dianna,

Parramatta is in Australia mate, these guys are in NZ.
Old 12-11-2007, 08:37 PM   #9
clubgossip

lol
well as a poor lil kiwi I sure wish I was in the US.
SO MANY SSBBW...lol
Old 12-16-2007, 06:16 PM   #10
inlove

inlove has said some nice things
Wink

YAY! A Kiwi thread! There so are plus size people here, yay for me - I get to shag em If you're a plus size gay gal in Welly, Hi!
Old 12-18-2007, 11:05 PM   #11
clubgossip

lol
Well said!
Old 03-12-2008, 10:26 PM   #12
clubgossip

BUMP
Cos the Aussies were getting hundreds of posts and the little Kiwi's felt left out..lol
Old 01-15-2009, 12:14 PM   #13
kiwilicious

kiwilicious can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by clubgossip View Post
C'mon, I've seen the Aussie thread and didn't wanna feel left out!
Hi, I've just joined up.
Are there many kiwis around these parts?
Old 01-15-2009, 12:19 PM   #14
Oirish
The Dude

Oirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going on

I saw a ton of very attractive BBWs back when I was living in NZ. I was outside Christchurch and whenever I went into town there were PLENTY!
I just wish I would have known about DIMS back then.
Old 01-15-2009, 12:45 PM   #15
ladle
Back on Top

ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwilicious View Post
Hi, I've just joined up.
Are there many kiwis around these parts?
The Kiwis are as rare as...well....Kiwis.....the bird of course...not the fruit
Old 01-15-2009, 12:49 PM   #16
Oirish
The Dude

Oirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going on

Gold Kiwi fruit is pretty rare in my parts Impossible to find, in fact. Most regrettably.
Old 01-15-2009, 03:30 PM   #17
kiwilicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oirish View Post
I saw a ton of very attractive BBWs back when I was living in NZ. I was outside Christchurch and whenever I went into town there were PLENTY!
I just wish I would have known about DIMS back then.
How long did you live here for, and what on earth made you leave?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladle View Post
The Kiwis are as rare as...well....Kiwis.....the bird of course...not the fruit
Hmmm, I see you're right.
I just did a members search and was saddened to see out of the 16 people who have signed up from NZ, 8 have never made a post, and most haven't been on in ages.

Hope the Aussies are friendly.
Old 02-13-2009, 12:17 AM   #18
Fud

Fud can now change their title

Kiwi Girl here.
Old 02-13-2009, 12:29 AM   #19
Oirish
The Dude

Quote:
How long did you live here for, and what on earth made you leave?

Hmmm, I see you're right.
I just did a members search and was saddened to see out of the 16 people who have signed up from NZ, 8 have never made a post, and most haven't been on in ages.

Hope the Aussies are friendly.

I was there for a year, studying abroad at Lincoln Uni. I'm a California wine student. I left because I had to come back to finish my degree. I'm done in June so maybe I'll get to go back sometime in the near future!
I LOVED NZ and would really enjoy being there for a more prolonged period of time.
Old 05-07-2009, 02:04 AM   #20
Fud

Fud can now change their title

California wine student, which wine if your favourite? Funnily enough I was born in the USA, have lived in NZ since I was 11 and I am going back to the USA for 2 weeks to visit family.
Old 05-07-2009, 06:51 AM   #21
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Wait, so kiwis = people from New Zealand?
Old 05-07-2009, 07:47 AM   #22
kiwilicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
Wait, so kiwis = people from New Zealand?
maybe
Old 05-07-2009, 11:38 AM   #23
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
maybe
Haha I've never heard of that before. It seems so random. Do kiwis like grow there or something? lol
Old 05-07-2009, 11:39 AM   #24
Oirish
The Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fud View Post
California wine student, which wine if your favourite? Funnily enough I was born in the USA, have lived in NZ since I was 11 and I am going back to the USA for 2 weeks to visit family.
My favorite NZ wines were from Staedt Landt and Fromm in Marlborough and from Peregrine in Central Otago. I'm partial to Pinot noir. As far as California goes...its a pretty damn long list. My local favorites are Alban Vineyards (Syrah) and Seasmoke Cellars (Pinot noir).
Old 05-07-2009, 04:30 PM   #25
kiwilicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
Haha I've never heard of that before. It seems so random. Do kiwis like grow there or something? lol

From a site that explains it quite nicely...

Anything "New Zealand" is referred to as "kiwi". New Zealanders are proud to be known as kiwis, the New Zealand dollar is a kiwi, the Kiwis are the national rugby league football team, and a fruit native to China that was first commercially cultivated in New Zealand for international trade is now known throughout the world as kiwi fruit. But a real kiwi is one of the most unique birds of the world - there is nothing like it anywhere else.