Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 07-26-2010, 01:15 AM   #401
BurlesqueBrit

BurlesqueBrit can now change their title
Thumbs up

Supporter
- straight to date, but never say never
Old 03-07-2011, 12:03 AM   #402
ranebo

ranebo has said some nice things

<3 love that there is this section here. I'm lesbian and in a new relationship with a gainer. I've never been this happy before.
ranebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 06:47 PM   #403
badassdebate
On Timeout

badassdebate can now change their title

I totally agree...I am a bisexual girl and I am really only attracted to fat girls and I think the strength it takes to live proudly as a fat woman with the discrimination today which is also always in the gay community...we need more understanding and acceptance and less hate and judgement...
badassdebate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 08:23 PM   #404
badassdebate
On Timeout

badassdebate can now change their title

lol I just realized lol I am not only a feedee lol but a FA as well as I only find fat girls attractive (I am very bisexual) and would not want to be with a thin woman, nothing to grab onto lol
badassdebate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 12:29 PM   #405
RoseVivaciou

RoseVivaciou can now change their title

I class myself as queer as I like men, women and transguys. I dont have specific preferences. I like who I like. nice to see forum for this area
Old 09-07-2011, 03:34 PM   #406
genevathistime
Visage de Poupée

genevathistime can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesgenevathistime can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Kick-ass thread. Totally makes this queer girl smile
Old 05-18-2013, 10:52 AM   #407
Aspendos

Aspendos has said some nice things

First new post in two years ... really?

I was diagnosed with Asperger's only this week and am a fat gay man (bear type, 180 kilo), looking to meet gay FAs who don't mind my Asperger's (i.e. who might have Asperger's themselves).

If you're interested (or know someone who might be), PM me.
Aspendos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 10:22 AM   #408
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Only that week?! Wow, that's big!

Hope things are going well for you since finding out. It can be empowering to finally know what you're dealing with. 'Fraid I can't help with the relationship situation, but I just wanted to say I know where you're coming from. I have one of those lovely 'neurodiversities' that are classed in the same category as Asperger's too. (Dyspraxia, in my case.)

Misunderstandings can happen easily with situations like these and I hope you find someone that can identify with you really well, either on an intuitive, empathetic level or experientially.

Very best of luck!

EDIT: Oh, and I just realised you're new. Welcome to Dims!

Last edited by ODFFA; 06-01-2013 at 10:26 AM.
ODFFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 11:46 AM   #409
Aspendos

Aspendos has said some nice things

Thanks, ODFFA. How's SA? I lived in Joburg from 2002 to 05.
Aspendos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 05:52 AM   #410
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

No way!

SA is, as always, wonderful and kinda terrifying and beautiful and sometimes depressing and full of awesome people ....and really nippy at the moment. It certainly is a land of contrasts, but I love it.

How did you find it? You should come to CAPE TOWN! (Feel free to PM me if you want, otherwise you and I might as well just keep giving this thread some love )
Old 12-06-2013, 09:36 AM   #411
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It still baffles me that this forum, which was so very heavily and forcefully lobbied for, has no traffic at all.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 06:25 AM   #412
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webmaster View Post
It still baffles me that this forum, which was so very heavily and forcefully lobbied for, has no traffic at all.
Curious, how the site-wide traffic doing? Myself and most of my favorite posters don't come here much lately and was wondering if it was just us or a trend.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 01:21 AM   #413
ssbbwstormy

ssbbwstormy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesssbbwstormy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default glbtq

It's so cool that theres a space here for lgbt people being a nonbinary transgender ssbb"w" is tough!
ssbbwstormy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 05:36 PM   #414
Mycroft

Mycroft can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMycroft can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMycroft can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Amen and thanks, The Orange Mage and ssbbwstormy.

I’m sorry I don’t have much time for this anymore, but it’s been oh so helpful to me as a trans ( / queer / genderqueer…) F/FA, and it continues to be – personally and professionally (I’m a faith leader based at the intersection of trans and fat community). I’m glad to know it’s still here, and at least somewhat active. There are still far too few spaces for queer and allied fat community, online or off, and they’re more needed than ever.

I even met my wonderful partner of more than 4 ½ years right here in July 2009! ‘Butch’ was one of the lobbyists and mods, too. Indeed, the creation of this forum is what got me to come out here, and elsewhere, after years of lurking.

: > ) Mycroft

Mycroft Masada Holmes
Chair, Massachusetts Transgender Political Coalition's Interfaith Coalition for Trans Equality
Community Engagement Adviser, TransFaith
http://masadarts.blogspot.com/
Mycroft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 07:18 AM   #415
BigCurvyAlyx
Fluidity In Motion

BigCurvyAlyx has said some nice things

Rowr! Hello out there~
BigCurvyAlyx is offline   Reply With Quote