Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 10-09-2008, 08:56 AM   #26
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

about the report i mean, not the wanker in the club!
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:12 AM   #27
SamanthaNY
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!

I remember a few years ago there were a lot more lesbian and bisexual chatters - and it was great to have that variety and diversity in the room in terms of both people and conversations. For some reason - that died out, and those people stopped coming. I'd hate to think that an entire group left because they felt undersupported or under-represented, so I'm glad to see this thread.

And while there may not be quite enough discussion (yet!) to warrant a separate board, I fully support and join in your request for the creation of one - so that GLBTQ folk (and others) know they are welcome and wanted here. The best (and some would say only) way to grow a segment of the community is to open a door and give them a place first.

So this is a really wordy way of saying... support, support, support!
SamanthaNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:19 AM   #28
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

i think its really brilliant that there are peeps who define themselves as "hetro" that will join in the forum too!! Most people have gay friends or relatives so it will be great to hear the views of non gay/bi (erm what was the other thing..maby bi? whatever) on this post too. I am a big fan of fag hags too because i have picked up a few bbw fag hag friends over my years of trying to chat them up in clubs!! lol
Anyway.. great post..what is the soundtrack for here?? is it zen like tinkling or thumping euro pop??
At the moment it sounds a bit fiona apple to me. Or heather nova!
lol
Old 10-09-2008, 09:23 AM   #29
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaNY View Post
The best (and some would say only) way to grow a segment of the community is to open a door and give them a place first.
I really agree with this point, SamanthaNY. Thinking like this has helped me a million times in figuring out how to support a particular segment. If we just say, "there's no need, no one's here," we probably missed the boat.

I could see a couple of the sticky threads. I think a basic "ground rules" thread would be nice - folks aren't going to talk about something that is still unfortunately stigmatized by the larger community if there isn't a sense that the forum would be safe space. Then, basic terminology might be nice to define for folks (this is mostly for folks that want to be supportive but aren't involved in the larger glbtq community). A resources page would be great as some of these communities exist on some level (nolose) and the work of fat queers could be highlighted (stacy bias?).

Just some thoughts.

P.S. I want a rubbery one, not a leathery one.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:25 AM   #30
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
is it zen like tinkling or thumping euro pop??
At the moment it sounds a bit fiona apple to me. Or heather nova!
lol
ha ha ha ha ha, let's not stereotype anyone. I think our soundtrack would be as eclectic as our members. I HATE EURO POP.

I'll dj the hip hop/soul night, I guess, but I'll need some help.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:35 AM   #31
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl View Post
ha ha ha ha ha, let's not stereotype anyone. I think our soundtrack would be as eclectic as our members. I HATE EURO POP.

I'll dj the hip hop/soul night, I guess, but I'll need some help.
haha yes.. i was jokeiotyping! Euro pop does indeed suck. Also i dislike when a good song is "dancified" for gay clubs and every song has the same middle 8th!? MAADNESS!!
i like your ideas.
ps. the rubbery ones just break, i hear. x
p.p.s Though i imagine would be better than the wooden ones from the "tipping the velvet" era.. (Edwardian??)
Old 10-09-2008, 09:55 AM   #32
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ok. I'm here. And I'm going to rant. It's going to be the bisexual girl in a hetro relationship and aint getting no respect type rant.

Ok. So this past year I wanted to go the Reading Pride. Badly!!! But there are a few problems. Such as, my husband is my best friend and whilst super queer friendly he is dead on straight. Not only that but we would be cast out as the hetro couple.

It is so strange. This whole power struggle that is my sexuality. Lesbians as a whole unit, not individual people, do not accept bisexuals as part of the lesbian group. And it frustrates me.

It frustrates me because I did not marry Mike for his penis or his white male middle class priviledge. I married him because I love his soul and his soul is genderless.

I hate that I have to try to mix in with the hetro crowd. I hate it when I go to bbw clubs, I want to flirt but I am in a straight bar, but if I went into a gay bar and it was discovered I was married to a MAN....holy shit, I would be burned at the stake! It's a no win situation. I am not straight. Not at all. Mike and I are contantly checking out other large women and elbowing the other to make sure they saw the goods as well. He gets me. I am totally an FA.

But I'm a girl. And I like other girls. I want to be around girls who like girls. But those girls don't like girls like me because I some how sold my soul to the devil when I married a penis.....as they see him.

I was at a coffee house in Boise about 4 months before I moved over here, and I was hanging around outside with some of my friends and aquaintances. And I was telling this girl about me moving to England to be with Mike and she started yelling "But I thought you were gay". It felt weird. Queers were going to disown me just like the straights had. I've never been the same really since then. I have realised that the choices I have made, exlude me from the people I connect with the best.

6 Months before Mike and I started talking in 2005, I was seeing a girl. She was very cute, very soft butch, my favourite...and thin. I liked her a lot. But she sorta ended up with this other girl...as she was the first girl I had dated I wasn't aware of how competitive the market is! And supersize gals aren't given much love....even by other fat girls or girls who claim to be FA's. There is always a limit...and I am always just on the other side of what is considered attractive.

I will always wonder what my life would be like without Mike. Before we started chatting again I was considering moving to Seattle to be a fat lesbian activist...and live alone...with lots of cats. That's how I saw myself. An eccentric loner loner type. But here I am...married...to a BLOKE!! In bleeding England! How opposite can I get?

Ok rant over. I wish lesbians accepted bisexual women and I wish marrying a man did not take away my queer identity and my ability to mingle with queer women.

You wanted conversation! You got it!

PS-to all of my homophobe friends....no I do not have a crush on you! I am typically not attracted to someone in that type of way until I am sure they are bi/gay as well.
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:57 AM   #33
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oh yay, brilliant idea. I lurked on the main boards for ages because I don't feel like I can contribute much to most discussions especially since I am not a BBW. Also, the occasional thin-bashing talk does get to me sometimes.

Anyway, I am a queer and mostly femme FA. I am attracted to and used to dated women exclusively until I met my MtF ex, and now I am with a beautiful androgynous male. I still identify more as a lesbian than bisexual or pansexual because general masculinity has always been a big turn-off and I find men aesthetically unappealing from the waist down.

I have always been open about my preferences, and used to be active in LGBT activism back home. Besides a couple of Dims posters, I don't know any other queer female FAs (could be because there are almost no BBWs where I used to live).
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 10:07 AM   #34
SamanthaNY
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl View Post
I really agree with this point, SamanthaNY. Thinking like this has helped me a million times in figuring out how to support a particular segment. If we just say, "there's no need, no one's here," we probably missed the boat.

I could see a couple of the sticky threads. I think a basic "ground rules" thread would be nice - folks aren't going to talk about something that is still unfortunately stigmatized by the larger community if there isn't a sense that the forum would be safe space. Then, basic terminology might be nice to define for folks (this is mostly for folks that want to be supportive but aren't involved in the larger glbtq community). A resources page would be great as some of these communities exist on some level (nolose) and the work of fat queers could be highlighted (stacy bias?).

Just some thoughts.

P.S. I want a rubbery one, not a leathery one.
I encourage you not to wait for a separate board. In my experience, they can be long in coming, and hard-fought along the way, and not without resentments. I would suggest making as many threads as you find necessary, and perhaps mark then with GLBTQ in the thread title so they're easily identified as belonging together. Each thread part of a cohesive concept, lending credibility (and quantity) to the idea that a board is needed. It would be a respectful way of making your own invisible board, in a way, until (and if) a real one materializes.

Last edited by SamanthaNY; 10-09-2008 at 10:13 AM.
SamanthaNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 10:09 AM   #35
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellySSBBW View Post
Ok. I'm here. And I'm going to rant. It's going to be the bisexual girl in a hetro relationship and aint getting no respect type rant.

Ok. So this past year I wanted to go the Reading Pride. Badly!!! But there are a few problems. Such as, my husband is my best friend and whilst super queer friendly he is dead on straight. Not only that but we would be cast out as the hetro couple.

It is so strange. This whole power struggle that is my sexuality. Lesbians as a whole unit, not individual people, do not accept bisexuals as part of the lesbian group. And it frustrates me.

It frustrates me because I did not marry Mike for his penis or his white male middle class priviledge. I married him because I love his soul and his soul is genderless.

I hate that I have to try to mix in with the hetro crowd. I hate it when I go to bbw clubs, I want to flirt but I am in a straight bar, but if I went into a gay bar and it was discovered I was married to a MAN....holy shit, I would be burned at the stake! It's a no win situation. I am not straight. Not at all. Mike and I are contantly checking out other large women and elbowing the other to make sure they saw the goods as well. He gets me. I am totally an FA.

But I'm a girl. And I like other girls. I want to be around girls who like girls. But those girls don't like girls like me because I some how sold my soul to the devil when I married a penis.....as they see him.

I was at a coffee house in Boise about 4 months before I moved over here, and I was hanging around outside with some of my friends and aquaintances. And I was telling this girl about me moving to England to be with Mike and she started yelling "But I thought you were gay". It felt weird. Queers were going to disown me just like the straights had. I've never been the same really since then. I have realised that the choices I have made, exlude me from the people I connect with the best.

6 Months before Mike and I started talking in 2005, I was seeing a girl. She was very cute, very soft butch, my favourite...and thin. I liked her a lot. But she sorta ended up with this other girl...as she was the first girl I had dated I wasn't aware of how competitive the market is! And supersize gals aren't given much love....even by other fat girls or girls who claim to be FA's. There is always a limit...and I am always just on the other side of what is considered attractive.

I will always wonder what my life would be like without Mike. Before we started chatting again I was considering moving to Seattle to be a fat lesbian activist...and live alone...with lots of cats. That's how I saw myself. An eccentric loner loner type. But here I am...married...to a BLOKE!! In bleeding England! How opposite can I get?

Ok rant over. I wish lesbians accepted bisexual women and I wish marrying a man did not take away my queer identity and my ability to mingle with queer women.

PS-to all of my homophobe friends....no I do not have a crush on you! I am typically not attracted to someone in that type of way until I am sure they are bi/gay as well.
Oh my, I can SO relate to that! My queer identity is somewhat shaken these days. I constantly find myself on the defensive and it sucks.

There is so much biphobia and transphobia in the community, it is shocking. I lost a fair chunk of my social circle when they found out I was dating an MtF, and got even more ridicule when I mentioned I am with a male now. It stung a lot because my credibility and hard work got invalidated immediately because of my partner choice, and because I thought some of those people were my friends. All those snarky penis and privilege jokes are so uncalled for, and it bothers me that the same people who harp about how love transcends gender to ignorant heterosexuals have double standards when it comes to a gay/bi person dating someone of the opposite gender. (LOL, kinda like how a few people here preach about size acceptance and then dismiss all thin girls as anorexic societal beauty whores.)

Even before all of that I was also criticised for being open about BDSM, not following the usual butch/femme roles, identifying as a femme top and then my supposedly perverse admiration for bigger girls. Lesbians can be such an insecure bunch.

My close friends are mostly gay men and straight girls now, and I hope to befriend other queer female FAs and BBWs here.

Last edited by Cors; 10-09-2008 at 10:12 AM.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 10:17 AM   #36
mergirl

Quote:

Personally, i only date Bi girls. Cause they are more dirty!
Muwahhaha.. lol..
i'm joking (even though its true) Though i know what you mean and it sucks and i really dont understand it AT all! I think the hetro/bi bashers are in the minority though but normally they are the loudest so they get heard more. Out of all my gay pals i know no bi bashers but then i think if i knew someone was i wouldnt want to be friends with them in the first place.
Why shouldnt you go to pride? I dont see why anyone would notice or care anyway cause there are loads of friends of gay people who go to pride marches etc for support too.
One of my best friends was a "lesbian" for years and is getting married to a guy next year.. i really havn't noticed any difference in her since she began dating a guy except maby that she moaned more about how messy her flat was!? lol.. I cant imagine ostrasising her cause of who she loves.. that would be just too mental.. and kinna like hetrophobia.

Anyway.. not ALL lesbians dont accept bi girls and i feel you are as queer as you want to be.. so just queer it up, look at dawn french's tits (or whoever) and consign the bitter bi bashing lezzers to the old fashioned queer bin.

xmer
Old 10-09-2008, 10:19 AM   #37
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Oh my, I can SO relate to that! My queer identity is somewhat shaken these days. I constantly find myself on the defensive and it sucks.

There is so much biphobia and transphobia in the community, it is shocking. I lost a fair chunk of my social circle when they found out I was dating an MtF, and got even more ridicule when I mentioned I am with a male now. It stung a lot because my credibility and hard work got invalidated immediately because of my partner choice, and because I thought some of those people were my friends. All those snarky penis and privilege jokes are so uncalled for, and it bothers me that the same people who harp about how love transcends gender to ignorant heterosexuals have double standards when it comes to a gay/bi person dating someone of the opposite gender. (LOL, kinda like how a few people here preach about size acceptance and then dismiss all thin girls as anorexic societal beauty whores.)

Even before all of that I was also criticised for being open about BDSM, not following the usual butch/femme roles, identifying as a femme top and then my supposedly perverse admiration for bigger girls. Lesbians can be such an insecure bunch.

My close friends are mostly gay men and straight girls now, and I hope to befriend other queer female FAs and BBWs here.
hey, come play with me! i am queer Fa too, we can watch "fat friends" and look at before and after pics together!! lmao
i'll put the popcorn in the micro!!
xxmer
Old 10-09-2008, 10:21 AM   #38
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hey Mer...

I know we are getting onto the sex toy advice a bit early lol but I had to chime in
well I have these 2

this one is very comfortable, but does not vibrate.

http://www.sextoys.co.uk/Strap-Ons/S...x-Strap-On.asp

this one, does vibrate and has a really large erm..attachment lol.
http://www.bedtimeheaven.co.uk/produ...rodID~7090.htm

both fit me absolutely fine and I wear a size 26 and am 6ft.

I know what you mean though, most of the strap ons advertised as "plus size" tend to be like size 18. I tend to stay away from them and just go for very stretchy ones.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=3852

there is also this which I have, a strapless strap on! its held in place by erm, your "muscles" ie you squeeze to keep it in. its a bit fussy to get used to but it does work, vibrates with a wee bullet in the back AND its dishwasher safe!!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.

Last edited by bexy; 10-09-2008 at 10:36 AM. Reason: fixed links i hope lol
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 10:23 AM   #39
mergirl

Quote:
hey, come play with me! i am queer Fa too, we can watch "fat friends" and look at before and after pics together!! lmao
i'll put the popcorn in the micro!!
xxmer
Actually though.. i have had a lez friend (actually an ex from a LONG time ago) who constantly hassles me to "come out" as bi-sexual.. but i never do.. ive had enough of "comming out". I mostly identify with being a gay Fa but the last sexual partner i had before my gf was a skinny guy. !? hmmm.. "lalala sexuality, ..." (i forgot the words..)

xx
Old 10-09-2008, 10:26 AM   #40
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaNY View Post
I encourage you not to wait for a separate board. In my experience, they can be long in coming, and hard-fought along the way, and not without resentments. I would suggest making as many threads as you find necessary, and perhaps mark then with GLBTQ in the thread title so they're easily identified as belonging together. Each thread part of a cohesive concept, lending credibility (and quantity) to the idea that a board is needed. It would be a respectful way of making your own invisible board, in a way, until (and if) a real one materializes.
I <3 this thread! I'm unsubbing for now. I got nothing useful to share but before I go, I just want to put my two cents in favor of the leather strap-on and to champion Samantha's suggestion. I think the GLBTQ heading suggestion is a great idea.

That's all.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 10:27 AM   #41
LalaCity

LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Echoing the thought that this is a good idea...

I've long felt that we needed a thread for GLBTQ FA, ASAP, IMO!
LalaCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 10:29 AM   #42
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexylicious View Post
Hey Mer...

I know we are getting onto the sex toy advice a bit early lol but I had to chime in
well I have these 2

http://www.sextoys.co.uk/Strap-Ons/D...x-Strap-On.asp

this one is very comfortable, but does not vibrate.

http://www.sextoys.co.uk/Strap-Ons/A...e-Strap-On.asp

this one, does vibrate and has a really large erm..attachment lol.

both fit me absolutely fine and I wear a size 26 and am 6ft.

I know what you mean though, most of the strap ons advertised as "plus size" tend to be like size 18. I tend to stay away from them and just go for very stretchy ones.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=3852

there is also this which I have, a strapless strap on! its held in place by erm, your "muscles" ie you squeeze to keep it in. its a bit fussy to get used to but it does work, vibrates with a wee bullet in the back AND its dishwasher safe!!
oooh..thanks.
The first two say "page not found" but there is a rubber strap on there.. I wouldnt mind a rubbery one but i like the thought of a leather one..
The muscle one is a good idea..it sounds more like a double ended dildo.. i had one like that years ago called "fun bob" who served me well.. lol
Thats fab.. i shall get on it!
haha.. i didnt actually mean that pun.. i think i have an intrinsically dirty mind!!
but..i will..
cheers bex (that can be your gaypost name lmao.. mine is mur)

xxmur
Old 10-09-2008, 10:32 AM   #43
bexy
is red again &lt;3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I wish lesbians accepted bisexual women and I wish marrying a man did not take away my queer identity and my ability to mingle with queer women.
Donni, I feel the exact same way.
I remember at Pride a few years ago, I was marching in the parade and saw a girl I knew from college. She yelled at me "what are you doing here, you're engaged!"
To feel I had to justify myself, to explain and defend my sexuality, and also that I couldn't just be there to support, was awful

Then when I do explain my sexuality it's usually met with a scoff. As if being Bisexual is not a real option...that I'm one of those girls who kisses another girl to "show off" or for the "experience".

As for my own relationship, I am like you Donni. I am with George because I adore him and he gets me. Not because he is male.

Also, and I do have his permission to tell you all this, George is a crossdresser. So we tend to identify him as Trans. He doesn't live as a woman and isn't out to everyone, but dresses as a woman at home or on days/nights out with me. He is out to a few of our friends now who all couldn't care less lol so that made him feel better.

This has also been met with scoffing and ridicule on the one occasion we did go out in Belfast with him in "girl mode". He was laughed at.
Which pissed me off as I do his hair and make up, and let me tell you he makes a cute chick!!

Peoples opinions of Trans guys and girls sickens me. Especially within the communities you would hope and expect to be more understanding.

But I guess as a fat Bi woman, with a Trans FA partner, its always going to be hard to find somewhere to fit in lol!
I do find gay men more accepting of our relationship than gay women though. That's not intended to offend, just my experience thus far.

Old 10-09-2008, 10:36 AM   #44
bexy
is red again &lt;3

Quote:
oooh..thanks.
The first two say "page not found" but there is a rubber strap on there.. I wouldnt mind a rubbery one but i like the thought of a leather one..
The muscle one is a good idea..it sounds more like a double ended dildo.. i had one like that years ago called "fun bob" who served me well.. lol
Thats fab.. i shall get on it!
haha.. i didnt actually mean that pun.. i think i have an intrinsically dirty mind!!
but..i will..
cheers bex (that can be your gaypost name lmao.. mine is mur)

xxmur

fixed links!!

xxbex

Old 10-09-2008, 10:39 AM   #45
mergirl

ahhhh.. i see i see! You wouldnt belive i got a computing merit at school would you..I think the computer was a bbc though..

x
Old 10-09-2008, 10:41 AM   #46
bexy
is red again &lt;3

Quote:
ahhhh.. i see i see! You wouldnt belive i got a computing merit at school would you..I think the computer was a bbc though..

x
LMAO!! mine too, my christian brothers high school was the last in liverpool to get PCs!!

Old 10-09-2008, 10:45 AM   #47
mergirl

Quote:
Donni, I feel the exact same way.
I remember at Pride a few years ago, I was marching in the parade and saw a girl I knew from college. She yelled at me "what are you doing here, you're engaged!"
To feel I had to justify myself, to explain and defend my sexuality, and also that I couldn't just be there to support, was awful

Then when I do explain my sexuality it's usually met with a scoff. As if being Bisexual is not a real option...that I'm one of those girls who kisses another girl to "show off" or for the "experience".

As for my own relationship, I am like you Donni. I am with George because I adore him and he gets me. Not because he is male.

Also, and I do have his permission to tell you all this, George is a crossdresser. So we tend to identify him as Trans. He doesn't live as a woman and isn't out to everyone, but dresses as a woman at home or on days/nights out with me. He is out to a few of our friends now who all couldn't care less lol so that made him feel better.

This has also been met with scoffing and ridicule on the one occasion we did go out in Belfast with him in "girl mode". He was laughed at.
Which pissed me off as I do his hair and make up, and let me tell you he makes a cute chick!!

Peoples opinions of Trans guys and girls sickens me. Especially within the communities you would hope and expect to be more understanding.

But I guess as a fat Bi woman, with a Trans FA partner, its always going to be hard to find somewhere to fit in lol!
I do find gay men more accepting of our relationship than gay women though. That's not intended to offend, just my experience thus far.
Cross dressing guys are the best! I lived with a guy who was my best friend and then we became occassional lovers when i was in my late teens early 20s and he used to dress as a woman..i do remember one particular night as i was helping him dress up after a few too many (just enough) drinks and i was giving him "padding" i remember him looking at me like a petulant child saying "i want to be a THIN woman" lmao.. i didnt actually know i was an Fa then.. but i should have!! I even wanted my boyfriends to be big women! lmao..
I think if you go out with girlboys you are gay anyway. For whatever that means!

x
Old 10-09-2008, 10:47 AM   #48
mergirl

Quote:
LMAO!! mine too, my christian brothers high school was the last in liverpool to get PCs!!
haha really?? Maby they are frightened they look up evolution or something! lol There was something nice about old computers though.. i was a commodore 64 girl myself.. anyway.. back to strap ons!! lmao
Old 10-09-2008, 11:11 AM   #49
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

I support this thread as a fat heterosexual female. I wake up every day wanting not to be judged and therefore do not judge others.

I think that BigBellySSBBW makes a great point about judgement by others for different things that are not always in our control. Just because we fall in love with someone, that should not change our own identity.

I think that all supporters of fat people, fat lovers, and all sexualities should be able to come together in support and not judge each other. Maybe we can all share our thoughts and learn from each other.

I have to say that I have never been homophobic and as a teen thought that having a gay man as a best friend would be the best thing ever. It never happened, but I do love my Will & Grace. However, hubby was slightly homophobic. I am proud to say, that is no longer the case. Between my hospital stay last year, where my main nurse was a lesbian who took the best care of me, and him becoming really good friends with a lesbian driver at work, and watching Project Runway and loving Tim Gunn like we all do, he realizes that someone's sexuality is not the only thing that defines them.

Just like being fat or liking fat is not the only thing that defines someone. So I just wanted to drop in and add my support. I agree that putting the GLBTQ in the heading is a good idea to identify specific threads.

Carry ON! (using best Tim Gunn voice)
Old 10-09-2008, 11:16 AM   #50
bexy
is red again &lt;3

Quote:
Cross dressing guys are the best! I lived with a guy who was my best friend and then we became occassional lovers when i was in my late teens early 20s and he used to dress as a woman..i do remember one particular night as i was helping him dress up after a few too many (just enough) drinks and i was giving him "padding" i remember him looking at me like a petulant child saying "i want to be a THIN woman" lmao.. i didnt actually know i was an Fa then.. but i should have!! I even wanted my boyfriends to be big women! lmao..
I think if you go out with girlboys you are gay anyway. For whatever that means!

x
LOL

Well I agree crossdressing boys are awesome...whats even more awesome is that George wishes he could have my body shape when he's dressed...as its fat women he admires, and thinks are sexy. We actually both bought the same dress once and he won't wear his as he says it looks stupid on him compared to on me!

And omg how weird it feels to actually be talking about these things with people!! Its not something I am used to chatting about!