Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 12-11-2008, 05:49 PM   #1
radman

radman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesradman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default How much weight does everybody want to gain in 2009

With 2008 rapidly coming to a close. I feel that it is appropriate that a new thread be started for 2009.
radman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 06:07 PM   #2
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

"dose"?

Dennis
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 06:36 PM   #3
radman

radman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesradman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Sorry im not very good with grammar, and spelling certain words.
radman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 07:05 PM   #4
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft keeps pushing the rep limit!SoVerySoft keeps pushing the rep limit!SoVerySoft keeps pushing the rep limit!SoVerySoft keeps pushing the rep limit!SoVerySoft keeps pushing the rep limit!SoVerySoft keeps pushing the rep limit!SoVerySoft keeps pushing the rep limit!SoVerySoft keeps pushing the rep limit!SoVerySoft keeps pushing the rep limit!SoVerySoft keeps pushing the rep limit!SoVerySoft keeps pushing the rep limit!

I fixed it.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 11:12 AM   #5
BigBeautifulRed

BigBeautifulRed can now change their title

30-50 lbs would be lovely
Old 12-19-2008, 01:15 PM   #6
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default I've Got To Be Careful......

I've got to be careful not to
hit 500 in '09.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 01:19 PM   #7
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
I've got to be careful not to
hit 500 in '09.
I plan to hit 500 soon
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 01:42 PM   #8
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Don't Get Me Wrong....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellySSBBW View Post
I plan to hit 500 soon
Don't get me wrong, though, If I wasn't on oxygen, diabetic,
and 53, I'd love to see 500. I feel very sexy at this size, it's
just a little difficult to get around with my leg issues, the
stasis wounds and dermatological problems.

Old 12-19-2008, 01:46 PM   #9
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
Don't get me wrong, though, If I wasn't on oxygen, diabetic,
and 53, I'd love to see 500. I feel very sexy at this size, it's
just a little difficult to get around with my leg issues, the
stasis wounds and dermatological problems.
I think you missed the joke, lol. Right now I am 535. lol.
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 02:08 PM   #10
marlowegarp
I wanna meet that dad

marlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging in

I got it, but there is a backstory.
Old 12-19-2008, 04:11 PM   #11
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Oh, I Do Get It, Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellySSBBW View Post
I think you missed the joke, lol. Right now I am 535. lol.
Yep, I can understand now that I know you're
on the "BACK" side of 500. Take care, be
blessed, and be well.

Old 12-20-2008, 09:39 PM   #12
Kbbig
Rock Star/Contortionist

Kbbig can now change their title

Going from a thin 200 (on a 6'5" build) to 225 this year was nice, ... let's go for 250.
Kbbig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 10:40 PM   #13
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

My fiance is gonna be huge.. he doesn't know that yet but I know he won't mind
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 01:07 AM   #14
MaxArden
Big, Bald, and Bright

MaxArden can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMaxArden can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

400 by 2010
Old 12-23-2008, 06:55 PM   #15
yrmangledheart

yrmangledheart has said some nice things

I am still studying, don't finish until 2010 and I want to be as fit and lean as possible for my remaining years at University as I lead a very active, energy-sapping social and academic life. I also don't quite have the confidence to actively gain yet. Upon finishing in May 2010 I'd envision that I won't have gained anymore than 10 or so pounds taking me to 210lbs. By 1st January 2011 I'd like to be 250. By 1st January 2012 300. Those are definites, everything else depends on how I feel when I get there. I just wish there was a girl in the UK who wanted to help me and chub up with me too! I am part of that rare breed to who love BBWS and SSBBWS but also want to gain too! I just need someone who will make me more confident in that respect!
yrmangledheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 07:57 PM   #16
ChubbyBlackSista
Master Member

ChubbyBlackSista can now change their title

I don't want to gain any weight. If I should gain some weight It'll just come on
gradually
ChubbyBlackSista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 08:47 PM   #17
CuriousKitten
Absolutely Adorable

CuriousKitten can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCuriousKitten can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Normally I'm not a gainer but my new bf convinced me that it would be great fun to do it together so I set a goal of gaining 15 lbs so I'd reach 200 lbs (my biggest ever was 196, currently at 190. started gaining at 185.) But since I already gained 5 lbs in just two weeks and 2008 is almost over, I'll probably be 200 before January is out so if I decide to gain more... I'll have to update this post.
CuriousKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 06:36 PM   #18
Happenstance
Cautious Pessimist

Happenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by yrmangledheart View Post
By 1st January 2011 I'd like to be 250. By 1st January 2012 300. Those are definites, everything else depends on how I feel when I get there.
Is it wise to make plans so close to the apocalypse?

Let's say 40 pounds for 2009 for me. Kind of arbitrary though, since I've nearly given up on goals, as I never seem to follow them very well.
Happenstance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 01:07 AM   #19
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Eh, whatever happens, happens.
Old 12-30-2008, 10:27 AM   #20
Flabulous

Flabulous can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFlabulous can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

No specific plan, maybe another 30lbs or so. I've gained 14lbs over the last 3 months so perhaps at that same rate that's another 56lbs. Hmmm...
Flabulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 02:11 PM   #21
natasfan

natasfan can now change their title

i dont want to gain weight.
im 190 lbs.
My girl want to gain over 410 lbs (she is now at 380).
natasfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 06:25 PM   #22
otherland78

otherland78 can now change their title
Thumbs up

Hmmm... I would like to see myself with 20 pounds more and see how my shape an belly changes hehe but i would lovedto have this "done" or more supported to me nicely and intriguingly by a nice girl who then could tease me about the extra flab

but i fear that that i will even let it happen to myself "accidently" ....if this girl donīt appears ;-)

have a nice new year 2009 and a healthy and lucky one ;_)
otherland78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 10:51 AM   #23
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'd like to put on 40ish pounds, get me up to 270.
But anything extra would be greatly appreciated
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 11:02 AM   #24
Layla Kayla

Layla Kayla has said some nice things

Mmm, I'd like some more poundage, no goal, I'm just guna take it as it comes :P
Layla Kayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 11:26 AM   #25
chen

chen has said some nice things
Default hmmm

well i say go for it, be happy with your curves girl