Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 03-02-2009, 09:55 PM   #51
Tracii

Tracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Awww thanks Regg! I'm blushing.. really that means a lot.
I sure hope the weight goes where I want it to this time that would be great.
Seems I'm a low rider.LOL.
I started trying to gain here in the last 4 months and its been slow very slow.
Its been 5-10 lbs in spurts but I'll keep trying.
Damn thing is every scale I try gives me a different weight so I'm not sure what I weigh.Isn't that weird?
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 04:04 AM   #52
MK3

MK3 has said some nice things

I didn't want gain anything as I have to start coaching track now in just a couple weeks. Since last season I started putting on weight, basically on purpose, but figured I'd get to a point and then lose it. I thought 200 was the magic number and that was a month ago. The idea of being bigger on V-day was kind of exciting so I let it go another two weeks and now it's March and I'm 206. I'm 5'10" so that's not big big but for a distance coach a growing double chin and a 40 inch waist isn't a good thing. I'm actually 45 pounds heavier than last year and with less than two weeks till the first practice I'm pretty sure I won't get down to 200 by then let alone erasing the chubby tag. I'm actually just a couple pounds from being considered obese.
MK3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 06:20 AM   #53
Reggiano

Reggiano can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Awww thanks Regg! I'm blushing.. really that means a lot.
I sure hope the weight goes where I want it to this time that would be great.
Seems I'm a low rider.LOL.
I started trying to gain here in the last 4 months and its been slow very slow.
Its been 5-10 lbs in spurts but I'll keep trying.
Damn thing is every scale I try gives me a different weight so I'm not sure what I weigh.Isn't that weird?

You're welcome, and if it helps at all, I've heard of more women complaining about NOT gaining weight in their butts and hips, than the other way around. So it's not the worst problem to have, but I do hope things even out for you. As for scales, I wouldn't know. My wife refuses to have one in the house.
Reggiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 08:34 AM   #54
Tracii

Tracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions community

What I've gained lately has gone to my thighs and lower abdomen and butt which I guess is not a bad thing, my favorite jeans are still a litte loose in the waist but a little snugger in the legs thats how I could tell where its gone.
Old 03-03-2009, 09:36 AM   #55
Tracii

Here are a few booty shots to illustrate what I mean about where the weight goes on me.
The first shot was 3 years ago and the second is around 6 years maybe ago.
getting back to the bigger me is what I'm shooting for.Its been slow tho'.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Old 03-03-2009, 09:47 AM   #56
fromthintofat

fromthintofat has said some nice things
Smile Wow!

Quote:
Here are a few booty shots to illustrate what I mean about where the weight goes on me.
The first shot was 3 years ago and the second is around 6 years maybe ago.
getting back to the bigger me is what I'm shooting for.Its been slow tho'.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Bigger looks definetely better! nice love handles too!
fromthintofat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:13 AM   #57
Tracii

Thanks! I had a good pooch going in the front too I really miss that.
Old 03-03-2009, 10:14 AM   #58
fromthintofat

Wink Work for it!

Quote:
Don't give up Traci! I'm sure your pooch will come back with a vengence! Feed feed feed that belly of yours!
Old 03-03-2009, 11:04 AM   #59
lovelylionessalpha

lovelylionessalpha has said some nice things

Not looking to gain but it happens, despite good diet and activity, i still seem to gain about 3-8 lbs a year
lovelylionessalpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 11:03 PM   #60
Tracii

Fromthintofat the pooch and love handles came back over the last year or so please don't worry.What I ment was the pooch I had in that pic was just a like a saggy layer that hung and jiggled I loved it.
I'm a little heavier now and the belly and love handles are thicker.My legs are bigger all the way down this time.Here's a shot from last weekend.
[/IMG]
Oh since I like you TTF a belly shot as well(with clothes on)I'm a litte shy.
[/IMG]
Old 03-04-2009, 07:21 AM   #61
fromthintofat

Thumbs up Wow!

Quote:
Fromthintofat the pooch and love handles came back over the last year or so please don't worry.What I ment was the pooch I had in that pic was just a like a saggy layer that hung and jiggled I loved it.
I'm a little heavier now and the belly and love handles are thicker.My legs are bigger all the way down this time.Here's a shot from last weekend.
[/IMG]
Oh since I like you TTF a belly shot as well(with clothes on)I'm a litte shy.
[/IMG]
Thank you so much Traci! I understand your shyness. I’m like that too. But thank you for letting me see your beautiful pudgy belly and thighs… Wow wow wow! Can’t wait to see you with more fat, a lot more fat!!!
Old 03-04-2009, 08:55 AM   #62
Tracii

Well I've been trying but seemed to have hit a plateau at 229.
Thats my official weight.After trying my scale and some others I went to my friend Misty who works for a Dr.and she weighed me on their scale.
Even after binging 3 or 4 times in the last two weeks and generally eating more maybe it will give a kick start over the hump.
Old 03-04-2009, 09:35 AM   #63
fromthintofat

Default Just an idea...

Quote:
Well I've been trying but seemed to have hit a plateau at 229.
Thats my official weight.After trying my scale and some others I went to my friend Misty who works for a Dr.and she weighed me on their scale.
Even after binging 3 or 4 times in the last two weeks and generally eating more maybe it will give a kick start over the hump.
sometimes fasting most of the day and starting eating late in the afternoon helps to shake that metabolism down...
Old 03-04-2009, 10:07 AM   #64
Tracii

I eat all day and here lately eat a big meal and desert before going to bed so maybe that will have some effect.
Since your so sweet here's a leg shot hope you like it.
[/IMG]
Old 03-04-2009, 10:14 AM   #65
fromthintofat

Thumbs up Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

Quote:
I eat all day and here lately eat a big meal and desert before going to bed so maybe that will have some effect.
Since your so sweet here's a leg shot hope you like it.
[/IMG]
Nice thighs! I can see them grow!!
Old 03-05-2009, 01:09 AM   #66
Tracii

Thanks!I kinda like em'.
I'm glad that some weight went to my knees and ankles.I think my legs have filled out nicely.
Old 03-05-2009, 09:32 AM   #67
fromthintofat

Quote:
Thanks!I kinda like em'.
I'm glad that some weight went to my knees and ankles.I think my legs have filled out nicely.
I hope they will fill out even more!
Old 03-05-2009, 09:41 AM   #68
Tracii

Me too.I'm working on it give it time.
Old 03-05-2009, 11:05 AM   #69
fromthintofat

Default Oh yes for sure!

Quote:
Me too.I'm working on it give it time.
You have all the time you want Traci... I'm just impatient in a good way...
Old 03-05-2009, 03:52 PM   #70
bigwideland

bigwideland can now change their title
Default Gains

I have been enjoying some good gains before Xmas I was about 195 kg and have been eatting heaps in last three months and have been filling out alot, my apron has been getting lower and lower and is wider as well, very happy about that it pushing on my upper leags all the time now, so I had to weigh in and to my shock, , my weight is up to 215 kg I have never been so big.
Old 03-08-2009, 10:57 AM   #71
Tracii

Well hopefully I have broken my plateau FINALLY!!
Checked my weight today and up by 4 pounds!!YAY.
I guess all my binging and eating for the last month or so is showing up.
I woke up this morning and gave my butt a squeeze and thought it felt a little fleshier so needless to say got excited and had to weigh in.
OH YEAH I'm a happy camper!
Old 03-08-2009, 11:09 AM   #72
Blackbean
Hare Club For Men Member

Blackbean can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlackbean can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlackbean can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
I miss seeing your face even more & trust me I love a good pooch
Old 03-08-2009, 11:28 AM   #73
Tracii

I agree BB my BF cut my head off in the car pic.
I will have to post some new ones with the whole package.There are a few on here but a new set is in order.
Old 03-08-2009, 11:41 AM   #74
Tracii

Default Here BB

Found this old pic of the original belly.It was sooo flabby and went its own way when I walked I loved it.
[/IMG]
Old 03-08-2009, 12:00 PM   #75
chaoticfate13
just me

chaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

hmmm im unsure how much i want to gain. i usually just go with it and i dont try to hard. i just love to eat alot all the time night or day so i just gain.
maybe ill get over 250 maybe more. not sure