Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 10-15-2005, 10:50 PM   #1
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Thumbs up Donating To Dimensions

Just a little note that I am going to post in all of the forums because I know that Conrad probably won't

To let everyone know that I put together a donation page for those who care to give back to Dimensions for all they have provided us for free all these years. If you look at the top of the page you will see the donation link

I know that many aren't in a position to make a donation, but I know that some are and hope they will take the leap

There are donation options as little as $1 per month - that's cheaper then a Dunkin Donuts Latte All those dollars will add up if everyone jumps on the support Dimensions Train

Here is to hoping this little project works out!

Fat Hugs,
Heather

Here is the link again: http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/donate/

Last edited by HeatherBBW; 10-16-2005 at 06:46 AM.
HeatherBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 11:28 PM   #2
saucywench

Default Cross-posted from Foodee Board: Please read

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft
I wanted to remind you that during this season of love, this season of giving, this season of joy, maybe we should show Conrad some love by giving him a few bucks which would enable this terrific site to continue, thereby bringing us all joy!

Seriously though, why not send a little something?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
You read my mind, Randi
I have been considering making a similar post for the last two weeks, at least. I'm not sure how much traffic this forum gets, and haven't seen yet whether you've cross-posted to the other forums.

I would like to add a little more, though. People, have you ever considered what your life would be like without Dimensions? Please, seriously, give it some thought. I know I've seen how frantic people become, whether on the boards or in chat, when the server goes down, or something equally terrifying happens and we can't get our daily fix of whatever draws us to this site. Dimensions means so much to so many people--I just don't think that can be emphasized, or, in actuality, realized--unless we really stop to think about it.

I know this time of year is not good in some aspects; many of us are deeper in debt because of holiday obligations. But--you know what? If you take the time to click on the link that Randi provided, or just click on the Donate button, and read the whole thing, you will notice that you can pay in small increments--ones that are very manageable for most of us. Again, as you ponder what this past year has meant to you, please consider the impact that Dimensions makes on your life daily, and ask yourselves what it is worth to you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherBBW
Just a little note that I am going to post in all of the forums because I know that Conrad probably won't

To let everyone know that I put together a donation page for those who care to give back to Dimensions for all they have provided us for free all these years. If you look at the top of the page you will see the donation link

I know that many aren't in a position to make a donation, but I know that some are and hope they will take the leap

There are donation options as little as $1 per month - that's cheaper then a Dunkin Donuts Latte All those dollars will add up if everyone jumps on the support Dimensions Train

Here is to hoping this little project works out!

Fat Hugs,
Heather

Here is the link again: http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/donate/
Old 02-24-2006, 05:29 AM   #3
bbwmichelle

bbwmichelle has said some nice things
Lightbulb I Just Donated!

I just donated $10 this site is awesome and i want to see it keep going on into the future! Thanks for having it for us big gals!

bbw michelle
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Copy of 0240.JPG (29.5 KB, 4130 views)
Old 08-15-2008, 01:05 PM   #4
alleye

alleye has said some nice things
Default London Journalist I just donated $50 to this great site

As a show of respect to everyone and bcause I am looking for stories and think this site is great I have donated $50 tonight to the site
You guys are fabulous
love alleye
alleye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 01:38 AM   #5
ecogeek

ecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized rep

I'd seriously dig some DIMs tshirts.
ecogeek is offline   Reply With Quote