Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Archives > Event Discussion (Archive Only)

Old 02-24-2009, 04:34 PM   #1
canadianbbw4u

canadianbbw4u is a member of the 500 clubcanadianbbw4u is a member of the 500 clubcanadianbbw4u is a member of the 500 clubcanadianbbw4u is a member of the 500 clubcanadianbbw4u is a member of the 500 clubcanadianbbw4u is a member of the 500 club
Lightbulb Canadian Singles :(

Hey all... Thought I would start a new thread for the singles. There may be a thread for this but I didnt see it. Sorry if there is!
I know there arent many bbw clubs around or anything like that so I thought maybe this would help out..

So Im single

Last edited by Risible; 02-24-2009 at 04:47 PM. Reason: no personal ads allowed on Dimensions
Old 03-03-2009, 11:57 AM   #2
fromthintofat

fromthintofat has said some nice things
Smile Me too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbbw4u View Post
Hey all... Thought I would start a new thread for the singles. There may be a thread for this but I didnt see it. Sorry if there is!
I know there arent many bbw clubs around or anything like that so I thought maybe this would help out..

So Im single
In Ottawa...
Old 03-04-2009, 06:57 PM   #3
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Single in Vancouver.

Old 03-08-2009, 03:40 PM   #4
Robbie G.

Robbie G. can now change their title
Default Thinking about the Bash!

Hello fellow Canadians. I'm a single guy and was thinking about going to the Dimensions Bash in Florida. Meeting some of the members of this community down there. Don't really want to go alone but if I knew a few other Canucks were going... well, it could be a good time.
Old 03-08-2009, 11:48 PM   #5
canadianbbw4u

canadianbbw4u is a member of the 500 clubcanadianbbw4u is a member of the 500 clubcanadianbbw4u is a member of the 500 clubcanadianbbw4u is a member of the 500 clubcanadianbbw4u is a member of the 500 clubcanadianbbw4u is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie G. View Post
Hello fellow Canadians. I'm a single guy and was thinking about going to the Dimensions Bash in Florida. Meeting some of the members of this community down there. Don't really want to go alone but if I knew a few other Canucks were going... well, it could be a good time.
Where are you from Robbie? I'm in AB/SK
Old 03-09-2009, 05:51 PM   #6
goodthings
On Timeout

goodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this board

VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYY single in Vancouver area
Old 03-10-2009, 09:09 PM   #7
slrm2m

slrm2m can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesslrm2m can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Single, too...in Toronto.
Old 03-13-2009, 05:17 PM   #8
Robbie G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbbw4u View Post
Where are you from Robbie? I'm in AB/SK
Hello canadianbbw4u. I'm from Ontario. A mile or two from Niagara Falls.
Old 03-15-2009, 10:31 PM   #9
canadianbbw4u

Wow Robbie that would be an awesome place to live. I've never been past saskatchewan
Old 03-19-2009, 04:31 AM   #10
luscious_lulu
Boobzilla

luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Single in Hamilton, ON
Old 03-20-2009, 05:01 PM   #11
Slamaga
An headbanger's journey

Slamaga can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSlamaga can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Single from Quebec
Old 03-22-2009, 05:42 PM   #12
ungars4

ungars4 has said some nice things

Single from Montreal
Old 03-25-2009, 03:36 PM   #13
Spork0027

Spork0027 has said some nice things

Edmonton, here!
Old 03-25-2009, 04:05 PM   #14
pierrerg

pierrerg has said some nice things
Default single in montreal

Single french Canadian male living in greater Montreal area
Old 03-26-2009, 02:51 AM   #15
SpecialK

SpecialK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSpecialK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSpecialK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Single near Kingston, ON.
Old 03-26-2009, 10:37 AM   #16
gypsy
gone

gypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging in

Single, Hamilton ON.
Old 03-26-2009, 10:25 PM   #17
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Hello canadianbbw4u. I'm from Ontario. A mile or two from Niagara Falls.

I'm not single, but I was just poppin' in to peep where people are coming from... I'm also right near Niagara Falls, so I believe we are neighbours, sir.
Old 03-29-2009, 11:36 PM   #18
Pink_Lady

Pink_Lady has said some nice things
Default Me too!

Single here from Montreal (South Shore)... glad to see other fellow Canadians!
Old 04-26-2009, 06:45 PM   #19
Robbie G.

Default Canadian Cuties Rock.

Nice to see that there's some Canadian content here at the Forums. Just a short note to Esther, please don't call me sir. It makes me feel old. Was scrolling down and saw luscious lulu is single and from Hamilton. Wanna go to Hutch's for some fish and chips? Be great to meet ya for lunch and some good conversation.
Old 04-27-2009, 12:33 PM   #20
canadianbbw4u

Im gonna import some FA's!!!! I'll spread them out where they are needed in this country.
Old 04-27-2009, 03:55 PM   #21
gypsy
gone

gypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Nice to see that there's some Canadian content here at the Forums. Just a short note to Esther, please don't call me sir. It makes me feel old. Was scrolling down and saw luscious lulu is single and from Hamilton. Wanna go to Hutch's for some fish and chips? Be great to meet ya for lunch and some good conversation.
She'll only go if you find a cute guy for me to double date with since I'm in the Hammer too....
Old 04-28-2009, 07:22 PM   #22
Robbie G.

Default I'll Give It A Try.

Well I guess that sounds fair enough. All my friends know I've been a FA for years and I know they must admire these special ladies as well. They just don't have the guts to admit it. I'll see what I can do. Since I'm here, if there's any guys that wanna go on a lunch date, LET'S GO! Take care girls.
Old 04-28-2009, 08:21 PM   #23
slrm2m

slrm2m can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesslrm2m can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hey, I'd like to be fed and talked to, too! Any single men in Toronto that wanna take me for lunch? Why do the Hamilton girls get all the fun? (love ya Gypsy and lulu! )
Old 04-28-2009, 10:22 PM   #24
Rosie

Rosie does more than just post hot picsRosie does more than just post hot picsRosie does more than just post hot picsRosie does more than just post hot pics

I'm near Kingston, too!
Old 04-29-2009, 09:20 AM   #25
luscious_lulu
Boobzilla

luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I haven't been to Hutch's in ages... It could be fun!