Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Archives > Event Discussion (Archive Only)

Old 03-21-2010, 05:52 PM   #51
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Still single in Alberta.

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 03-24-2010, 09:06 AM   #52
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
I'm not single, but I was just poppin' in to peep where people are coming from... I'm also right near Niagara Falls, so I believe we are neighbours, sir.
Im originally from Niagara Falls. Still have family around that general area.

Do dual citizens living in Colorado still count as Canadian singles?

If so then yes. Canadian and single fo' lyfe.
Old 03-24-2010, 09:58 AM   #53
phatty_gurl_420

phatty_gurl_420 has said some nice things

Single 23 year old female from Sudbury, Ontario.
Old 03-26-2010, 02:25 AM   #54
Doomanon

Doomanon has said some nice things

Single guy in Vancouver, always up for coffee.
Old 04-08-2010, 09:00 AM   #55
CuppyCakeSSBBW

CuppyCakeSSBBW can now change their title

yay! So many Canadians!!!

I'm in Brockville, Ontario!
Old 04-09-2010, 11:55 AM   #56
jj_frap

jj_frap has said some nice things

I'm in Ottawa.
Old 04-09-2010, 05:17 PM   #57
URTalking2Jenn

URTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this boardURTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this boardURTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this boardURTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this boardURTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Single in Vancouver.

Sorry for jumping in this thread, Me and Kayrae are thinking about going to Vancouver July 1st. Just wondering if you guys in that area do meet ups?

My new home has blocked Dims, so I'm having to cut down my Dims time. I'll try to keep in touch when I can.;)
Old 04-09-2010, 08:34 PM   #58
GTAFA

GTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by URTalking2Jenn View Post
Sorry for jumping in this thread, Me and Kayrae are thinking about going to Vancouver July 1st. Just wondering if you guys in that area do meet ups?
Just another tourist here (i visit BC from time to time, have friends and family there)... Have a look furher down in the "Canada" folder for a couple of theads that might be helpful.
Old 04-11-2010, 06:09 AM   #59
traceg

traceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot pics

single in castlegar bc
Old 04-11-2010, 09:44 AM   #60
Guinness

Guinness can now change their title

Another single guy, mainly due to busy lifestyle. I'm mostly in Mississauga but travel all over Ontario and Quebec regularly.
Old 04-26-2010, 08:34 PM   #61
patmcf

patmcf has super-sized reppatmcf has super-sized reppatmcf has super-sized reppatmcf has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuppyCakeSSBBW View Post
yay! So many Canadians!!!

I'm in Brockville, Ontario!
HAHA! I am in Merrickville!
Old 04-26-2010, 09:06 PM   #62
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by URTalking2Jenn View Post

I'm really not sure. Sorry, ladies.
Old 04-26-2010, 11:57 PM   #63
juicyjacqulyn

juicyjacqulyn never has a post go unnoticedjuicyjacqulyn never has a post go unnoticedjuicyjacqulyn never has a post go unnoticedjuicyjacqulyn never has a post go unnoticedjuicyjacqulyn never has a post go unnoticedjuicyjacqulyn never has a post go unnoticedjuicyjacqulyn never has a post go unnoticed

single in toronto

Last edited by AnnMarie; 06-14-2010 at 06:41 PM. Reason: sig removed - rules violation
Old 04-27-2010, 06:56 PM   #64
Slamaga
An headbanger's journey

Slamaga can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSlamaga can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Single again! In Quebec. There is a great majority from Ontario as I can see.
everything of their host
the earth, bed of love
and life, all above
us, because of time
we can't live love beyond our time
Old 05-02-2010, 02:40 PM   #65
traceg

traceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot pics

single in castlegar BC
Old 05-09-2010, 02:19 AM   #66
bigbuttlover39

bigbuttlover39 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigbuttlover39 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

sinnnngle, in the niagara region
Old 05-09-2010, 12:58 PM   #67
CuppyCakeSSBBW

CuppyCakeSSBBW can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slamaga View Post
Single again! In Quebec. There is a great majority from Ontario as I can see.

They inject special fatty hormones in our food here in Ontario :P
Old 05-09-2010, 05:17 PM   #68
Slamaga
An headbanger's journey

Slamaga can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSlamaga can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuppyCakeSSBBW View Post
They inject special fatty hormones in our food here in Ontario :P
I see... hmmmm they should do the same thing in Quebec
everything of their host
the earth, bed of love
and life, all above
us, because of time
we can't live love beyond our time
Old 05-10-2010, 09:19 PM   #69
Filly
Searching Restlessly

Filly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFilly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFilly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hello!!!!!!!!!

Well, I'm not a Canadian, but I will be moving over there in August. I've just posted a message about it in the Lounge, but I would LOVE to meet up with some people from Dimensions. I'll be in Toronto to start with.

Whose keen? We could all try and get together for some coffee and cake somewhere.... relaxed vibe kind of thing.

Filly
Old 05-11-2010, 06:04 AM   #70
GTAFA

GTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticed
Default Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filly View Post
Hello!!!!!!!!!

Well, I'm not a Canadian, but I will be moving over there in August. I've just posted a message about it in the Lounge, but I would LOVE to meet up with some people from Dimensions. I'll be in Toronto to start with.

Whose keen? We could all try and get together for some coffee and cake somewhere.... relaxed vibe kind of thing.

Filly
You say you're "not a Canadian, but will be moving over there in August." After 20 years you probably will still say the same thing. Canada is such an unusual country, where everyone still bears the ethnic stamp of their forefathers. I was just at a ceremony yesterday, where they put a historical marker on a building that was a protestant church, then a catholic church, then a synagogue, and later renovated as a community centre. We were all having coffee & cake while listening to tales of the history of a lovely old building in the downtown (Spadina Ave). I love this city. It's very happy with its multi-cultural identity.

Great suggestion by the way! Closer to the time we can discuss where & when. Welcome to Toronto.
Old 05-14-2010, 01:57 PM   #71
napperzzz

napperzzz has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbbw4u View Post
Hey all... Thought I would start a new thread for the singles. There may be a thread for this but I didnt see it. Sorry if there is!
I know there arent many bbw clubs around or anything like that so I thought maybe this would help out..

So Im single
Single in Muskoka (Bracebridge)
Old 05-28-2010, 10:40 PM   #72
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Single in the Ottawa region
Old 05-29-2010, 07:03 PM   #73
jiggles

jiggles can now change their title

Single in Kitchener!
Old 05-30-2010, 02:15 AM   #74
traceg

single in castlegar bc
Old 06-04-2010, 08:33 PM   #75
fingermonkies

fingermonkies has said some nice things

Single 25 y/o guy in Toronto! Not for long though, moving to cottage country in about a week, hoping for a great, hot summer on the water!!