Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2009, 09:55 AM   #51
Fairia
Blimpgirl = superheroine
 
Fairia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 426
Fairia can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFairia can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default

...if you go to an anime convention hoping with all your might that the female cosplayers dressed up as their favorite characters were on the chubby side.

...and if their costumes are too tight.

...and you thought you saw a bit of arm rolls from the sleeves or a bit of belly apron poking from the bottom.

...and if you hold up signs saying "Will Buy Dinner 4 Glomp" (or whatever sign you prefer:P)

Man, I like these sort of Jess Foxworthy scenario ideas
__________________
I'm plump as a roast and thicker than most

Given a choice between fat and dumb and thin and smart, I would choose the later: because I would be smart enough not to be thin.
Fairia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 12:11 PM   #52
wrench13
Pirate music for sail
 
wrench13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In New York City, formerly the big Apple, now the Big Target
Posts: 426
wrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default

When as a kid, you always looked in the back of the womens magazines to find the "AYDs" diet product adds, cuz they had before and after pics. And always liked the befores.
wrench13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 01:02 PM   #53
Chode McBlob
 
Chode McBlob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 195
Chode McBlob can now change their title
Default

When you keep visiting this website.
__________________
A good friend will help you move, a really good friend will help you move a body - CSI
Chode McBlob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 02:13 PM   #54
KHayes666
Go away
 
KHayes666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 8,322
KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

You know you're an F/A when you see a nice huge ass in a chair and you either want the chair to break or for the person to struggle to get out of it or the chair to break.....maybe both ;-)
__________________
Trust no one....respect no one....fear no one
KHayes666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 06:00 PM   #55
Wayne_Zitkus
Proud FA Since 1962
 
Wayne_Zitkus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Deepindahearta, Texas
Posts: 3,196
Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

Back in the '80s, I had a rule of thumb:

Average guys back then would consider Lynda Carter one of the sexiest women on TV:



FAs (like myself) preferred Nell Carter:



__________________
Widower who started over last year at age 63...
Wayne_Zitkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 06:02 PM   #56
mergirl
 
mergirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Scotland
Posts: 6,927
mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

God YEAH!! Though i WOULD like to see Nell Carter in a wonder woman costume!
__________________
We must learn that to passively accept an unjust system is to cooperate with that system, thereby to become a participant in its evil. -Martin Luther King, Jr.
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 06:04 PM   #57
Dism4l
Skewed Perspective
 
Dism4l's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Aurora, CO
Posts: 65
Dism4l can now change their title
Default

Hmm, you definitely know you're an FA when the cute BBW across the hall gives you a look of bewilderment and you suddenly realize that the awestruck expression splayed across your face has been there for the last 20 minutes
__________________
Stephen Colbert- "When push comes to shove, I will throw you in front of a train."
Bonus commune communitatis
Dism4l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 07:32 PM   #58
blackghost75
Smiley is my nickname :)
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Maryland
Posts: 68
blackghost75 can now change their title
Default

You know you're an FA when:

You hang out in Wal-mart to checkout the BBW'S and SSBBW'S there

Why is it that Wal-mart tends to draw in a lot of bbw's and ssbbw's to its stores??
__________________
100% BBW Admirer
blackghost75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 07:35 PM   #59
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing
 
Green Eyed Fairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In Your Head
Posts: 18,097
Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackghost75 View Post
You know you're an FA when:

You hang out in Wal-mart to checkout the BBW'S and SSBBW'S there

Why is it that Wal-mart tends to draw in a lot of bbw's and ssbbw's to its stores??
Lol, one of the guys in Dims Chat said the same thing a couple of years back....he goes to Walmart and sits in the parking lot to see all the fat ladies....
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]


"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 06:34 AM   #60
Blockierer
FAntastic
 
Blockierer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,166
Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

You know you are an FA when you as a teenager fantasise about sex with fat women. I had lots of good sessions, who cares.
But fat reality is much better than imagination.
__________________
*Blockie*
Blockierer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 07:57 AM   #61
altered states
seņor member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,389
altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

Wow - you nailed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMNYC View Post
*You say "You're beautiful!" when what you mean is "Your upside-down-heart-shaped belly is sooooooooo cute and sexy."

*You hug a large woman and have to remind yourself to be respectful. DOWN BOY

*You doodle cherubs.

*You have never---even once---really paid attention to lingerie catalogues or the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue.

*When you come across a TV channel where women are doing ballet, you notice the music and the precision of the dancers, switch the channel and don't think about it again.

*When your high school buddy, now your colleague, wants to know if the PR rep for (this company) is "hot" because she sounded "hot" on the phone, you have to stop and think about what to tell him because "hot" to you and "hot" to him are different universes. And anyway, you don't partake in talking about women's "hotness". Especially when he made such a big deal about marrying a model and never fails to point this out to people who ask "So, what does your wife do?"

*You don't join in when the fellows start talking about women.

*You think there is a special place in heaven for fat girls.

*You write a song about loving fat women, then another, then another, then another, then...

*When someone makes a negative comment about big women, you're ready to fight in 2.4 seconds.

*You're not alarmed that the Western world, in general, is getting heavier.

*When any actress with even the slightest bit of extra weight appears in a movie or TV commercial, you instantly pay attention.

*There are a few works of art in your house featuring women of size.

*You think Leonard Nimoy rocks, and not because he was in "Star Trek" or because he recorded "The Ballad Of Bilbo Baggins."

More.
altered states is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 03:08 PM   #62
rollhandler
 
rollhandler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 612
rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackghost75 View Post
You know you're an FA when:

You hang out in Wal-mart to checkout the BBW'S and SSBBW'S there

Why is it that Wal-mart tends to draw in a lot of bbw's and ssbbw's to its stores??
How about when you choose the store, and the day to shop based on when you know more big women will be shopping there or working as cashiers.

You choose the checkout line based on the size and beauty of the cashier and hey, it is a "check-out" line isn't it?

You only use the NON-BBW checkout line when it gives you a birds eye view of the back of the cute BBW cashier you were drooling over last week when you used HER line.

You HAVE to bring a list to the store or you will be too distracted to remember what you came in for.

You read threads like this and all you can think of is that everyones comments describe you to a "T"

Last edited by rollhandler; 03-22-2009 at 03:10 PM. Reason: cleaned up a speck of insensitivity
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 07:47 PM   #63
removed
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 31
removed has said some nice things
Default

Your a FA when your porn has to do with people eating to people having sex lol
__________________


BLESSED BE!!!:wubu:
removed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 01:49 PM   #64
mergirl
 
mergirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Scotland
Posts: 6,927
mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patronuz View Post
Your a FA when your porn has to do with people eating to people having sex lol
See, i'm not really into food sex..
Eating isnt really a huge turn on for me but i'm still an Fa.. I think there are different types of Fa though..
__________________
We must learn that to passively accept an unjust system is to cooperate with that system, thereby to become a participant in its evil. -Martin Luther King, Jr.
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 02:21 PM   #65
Dism4l
Skewed Perspective
 
Dism4l's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Aurora, CO
Posts: 65
Dism4l can now change their title
Default

When you squeeze a fat girl for other reasons besides that she's oh so comfortable!
__________________
Stephen Colbert- "When push comes to shove, I will throw you in front of a train."
Bonus commune communitatis
Dism4l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 02:42 PM   #66
Teecher
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 191
Teecher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTeecher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Right ON!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackghost75 View Post
You know you're an FA when:

You hang out in Wal-mart to checkout the BBW'S and SSBBW'S there

Why is it that Wal-mart tends to draw in a lot of bbw's and ssbbw's to its stores??
What a post!!! I thought I was the only guy here that did that!!!

Pears Rule.


Teecher
Teecher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 03:04 PM   #67
Fatgirlfan
 
Fatgirlfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: oregun( it is not pronouced Ory-gone)
Posts: 1,219
Fatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot pics
Default

Hell yes I love walmart too. I would sit at the restaurant and watch all the big girls enter and exit the store.
__________________
Summum nec metuas diem nec optus.
Fatgirlfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 03:06 PM   #68
Teecher
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 191
Teecher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTeecher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default How 'bout this one.

You know you're an FA when...

You wait for that particular BBW to go on her lunch break or whatever, and you, routinely, just-so-happen to be there when she does.

When you prefer to wait in the long line at the supermarket just because the bbw of your choice happens to be in the same line - and you DON"T MIND waiting BECAUSE of that.

You have more than enough bbw pics on your hard drive - if not plastered on your desktop background.

Your girlfriend/wife reflects some of those images.

Sometimes, you make up with your girlfriend/wife BECAUSE she does.

You partake in discussions like these - and love doing it.

You love being at the family get-togethers because you love seeing the other bbws that will be there. (Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc.)


Need I say more?


Teecher

Pears Rule.
Teecher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 03:14 PM   #69
Jon Blaze
Dusk
 
Jon Blaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Oklahoma City, OK ya dig? ;)
Posts: 6,746
Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
See, i'm not really into food sex..
Eating isnt really a huge turn on for me but i'm still an Fa.. I think there are different types of Fa though..
Plus one to that.
__________________
Love people of all sizes!!! History is sometimes more logical than society.- Me :D

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 04:25 PM   #70
sugarmoore
jiggles when she giggles
 
sugarmoore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: portland, oregon
Posts: 522
sugarmoore can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessugarmoore can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessugarmoore can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMNYC View Post
*You say "You're beautiful!" when what you mean is "Your upside-down-heart-shaped belly is sooooooooo cute and sexy."

*You hug a large woman and have to remind yourself to be respectful. DOWN BOY

*You doodle cherubs.

*You have never---even once---really paid attention to lingerie catalogues or the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue.

*When you come across a TV channel where women are doing ballet, you notice the music and the precision of the dancers, switch the channel and don't think about it again.

*When your high school buddy, now your colleague, wants to know if the PR rep for (this company) is "hot" because she sounded "hot" on the phone, you have to stop and think about what to tell him because "hot" to you and "hot" to him are different universes. And anyway, you don't partake in talking about women's "hotness". Especially when he made such a big deal about marrying a model and never fails to point this out to people who ask "So, what does your wife do?"

*You don't join in when the fellows start talking about women.

*You think there is a special place in heaven for fat girls.

*You write a song about loving fat women, then another, then another, then another, then...

*When someone makes a negative comment about big women, you're ready to fight in 2.4 seconds.

*You're not alarmed that the Western world, in general, is getting heavier.

*When any actress with even the slightest bit of extra weight appears in a movie or TV commercial, you instantly pay attention.

*There are a few works of art in your house featuring women of size.

*You think Leonard Nimoy rocks, and not because he was in "Star Trek" or because he recorded "The Ballad Of Bilbo Baggins."

More.

AWWWWW.......
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
give me cupcakes ill like you better > http://amzn.com/w/1VWKCP8D0KRQX :p
sugarmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 04:33 PM   #71
rollhandler
 
rollhandler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 612
rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teecher View Post
You know you're an FA when...

You wait for that particular BBW to go on her lunch break or whatever, and you, routinely, just-so-happen to be there when she does.

When you prefer to wait in the long line at the supermarket just because the bbw of your choice happens to be in the same line - and you DON"T MIND waiting BECAUSE of that.

You have more than enough bbw pics on your hard drive - if not plastered on your desktop background.

Your girlfriend/wife reflects some of those images.

Sometimes, you make up with your girlfriend/wife BECAUSE she does.

You partake in discussions like these - and love doing it.

You love being at the family get-togethers because you love seeing the other bbws that will be there. (Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc.)


Need I say more?


Teecher

Pears Rule.
And here I somehow thought my Desktop picture and screensaver being exclusively fat girls was something that only I did. What a DOH! moment! I shoulda known there would be others out there that did that. *savors a couldahadaV-8 head smacking moment*
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 02:09 AM   #72
mergirl
 
mergirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Scotland
Posts: 6,927
mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

haha..I love how we are all "Oh I do that too!!" Its funny, cause you would think we would already know this cause we are on a fat/fa forum but somehow we dont. It makes me grin everytime someone mentions something and i go "ahhhh totally"!! Feeling very Fa bonded with you all today!
__________________
We must learn that to passively accept an unjust system is to cooperate with that system, thereby to become a participant in its evil. -Martin Luther King, Jr.
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 05:43 AM   #73
atcAlan
I Love Sweet Pears
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Northern Alabama
Posts: 45
atcAlan can now change their title
Default

All I can say is that if these are the qualifiers for being an FA, Then I am 100% an FA. But then I knew that.
atcAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 05:49 AM   #74
atcAlan
I Love Sweet Pears
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Northern Alabama
Posts: 45
atcAlan can now change their title
Default

I thought of one. You know your an FA when you actually bought the Steve Martin movie "The man with Two Brains and only watch the last two minutes when Kathleen Turner's character gets fat and Steve loves her because he fell in love with her for her personality. I have a jpg of Kathleen in the fatsuit on my harddrive.
atcAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 06:41 AM   #75
mergirl
 
mergirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Scotland
Posts: 6,927
mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atcAlan View Post
I thought of one. You know your an FA when you actually bought the Steve Martin movie "The man with Two Brains and only watch the last two minutes when Kathleen Turner's character gets fat and Steve loves her because he fell in love with her for her personality. I have a jpg of Kathleen in the fatsuit on my harddrive.
Hahahaha!!! i LOVED that film when i was wee.. (still do..Dr huffffuuuuurrr and Ann uumalmahay). I DO remember getting that butterfly feeling at the end bit and thinking that was even better a happy ever after than i was expecting!! lol.
__________________
We must learn that to passively accept an unjust system is to cooperate with that system, thereby to become a participant in its evil. -Martin Luther King, Jr.
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright Dimensions Magazine. All rights reserved worldwide.